What's new

Good One General: Musharraf Covers for Nawaz Sherif

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar When did the India becomes the United States of Hindustan ? or did i miss something in past few days ? do we have a new Super Power on this planet ? cause that is what i am getting such Vibe from this Journalist or should i even call this monkey a Journalist ?

@nair @Joe Shearer what is with this ignorant Attitude from the Indian that Who is Pakistan , what Pakistan is Capable of , what can we do or such things ?
Last time it was Soviets who miscalculated the Afghans , CIA and ISI and we the Result of that ..
and if we take this anchor view point as General Indian Public view point than i only say " May God Help us both "

So some idiot tried to be smart. So what do we do about it? Do you seriously expect me to feel responsible, leave alone being responsible, for any random idiot out of our 1.2 billion idiots?

Sikandar ne haraya tha Porus ko
To main kya karoon?

:D

Stop taking it so seriously!

So some idiot tried to be smart. So what do we do about it? Do you seriously expect me to feel responsible, leave alone being responsible, for any random idiot out of our 1.2 billion idiots?

To main kya karoon?

He actually has a point when he stated, just an another idiot out of 1.2 billion idiots.

But I'm also pragmatic enough to understand, Pakistani politicians, Indian politicians and Pakistani army will never let peace prevail apart from in a sporadic fashion, due to their own vested interests.

What did Indian Politicians do ?

Did nt every PM make an attempt to improve relations with Pakistan

Including Modi who went to Lahore

What the hell are you talking about

The anchor trying their typical misinformed cheesy comments, but then the level of ignorance among the general Indian population about Pakistan is comparable to a North Korean's view of the outside world.

Funny you bring this up, just today morning I was discussing with a friend, that in today's information age, it's very easy to separate the chaff from the wheat, despite that, the Indian public laps up the crap it's media & politicians feed it. The radicalization of it's society is happening by leaps and bounds, which is very disturbing.

To main kya karoon?

well that make sense but , somehow i feel some part arnub in this anchor ,with just a little less " Jazbati approach " ..

and rest , Sikandar time was over man, and lets hope this Indo-Pak tension will also come to an end .

Did you or someone read it for you?

Someone read it for me. My seeing eye dog. Nice training, huh?

well that make sense but , somehow i feel some part arnub in this anchor ,with just a little less " Jazbati approach " ..

and rest , Sikandar time was over man, and lets hope this Indo-Pak tension will also come to an end .

The sickening thing is that many presenters think that he and his style are the way to go, so we see these horrible wanna be's, who are as obnoxious but nowhere near as clever or as practiced. All the obnoxiousness, none of the sneaky smarts.

If you decide to watch, keep a basin nearby.

I'm saying this on a purely speculative basis, from what I've read: I haven't watched TV for over four years.

What did Indian Politicians do ?

Did nt every PM make an attempt to improve relations with Pakistan

Including Modi who went to Lahore

What the hell are you talking about

You have to think whether India is incapable of solving the Kashmir insurgency for almost three decades, because they lack the administrative and military capability or they lack the political will. If you can answer that then you will get the answer to the questions you're asking me also.

I don't know, I don't care. I'm not on ganja side. This is a case of friendly fire....:P

I just didn't like how the OP puts musharaf in such high regard. He thinks Musharraf is doing this because he has a decent character etc, when the reality is that he just did what was best for him politically. That's what I pointed out.
Regardless, he has much better character than rest of them

@ 06:35 minutes onward

when the Indian Anchor tried to bait Musharraf into bad mouthing Nawaz sherif and (hence Pakistani Government) . Musharraf tells him that it is Pakistan's internal matter and whatever way Nawaz Sherif is running Pakistan is our internal matter and he refuses to talk to Him about Nawaz Sherif and Pakistani government.

this shows how a gentleman behaves . never ever go and cry to the common sworn enemy against your own people to settle political scores.
Compare that to the infamous "pheet mein chura ghonpa tha" Speech by our very own sharif sb and you can see who have the balls to defend ones integrity and enough love and respect for the country to do so. Also gives you a clear idea about who is in all this only for himself!!!

Shame on the guy for dragging the name of Pakistan, its people and military through mud in India.

@Danish saleem @SBD-3 @ Muhamamd Omar , you guys might want to see this so that you can think of some excuse for what Nawaz did and how this particular video in OP is a threat to Jamhoriat and how all of the rest but you are boot lickers. Or at least find something nasty to say about Imran in return while ignore this simple fact that sits right in front of your eyes.

@Zibago @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @WAJsal @The Eagle @notorious_eagle @Aether i am not saying that Musharraf was some angel but i would say he have proven himself to be much much better than the back stabbing and "asteen ka sanp" kind of leaders in power. Traitors who would go out and sell their mother and motherland out for cheap just to score some sympathy points or because they got "nervous" !! Who can be cornered so easily that they had to wipe off sweat off their foreheads when an aggressive question is asked. What NS did on that day, his speech and remarks about army and Kargil embarrassed me, i was ashamed of such a person who will drag his own country through mud for personal gains. However what Musharraf did now makes me furious and mad at what NS had done on that day. The difference is stark and what bares the harsh truth in front of me. These guys will go and do anything, absolutely anything just for their own interest. The country and nation is not even second to them, perhaps it is just no where on the list at all!!

Really impressed with how Musharaaf handled the trolling Indian anchor and absolutely giving him NOTHING in return. :tup:

Compare that to the infamous "pheet mein chura ghonpa tha" Speech by our very own sharif sb and you can see who have the balls to defend ones integrity and enough love and respect for the country to do so. Also gives you a clear idea about who is in all this only for himself!!!

Shame on the guy for dragging the name of Pakistan, its people and military through mud in India.

@Danish saleem @SBD-3 @ Muhamamd Omar , you guys might want to see this so that you can think of some excuse for what Nawaz did and how this particular video in OP is a threat to Jamhoriat and how all of the rest but you are boot lickers. Or at least find something nasty to say about Imran in return while ignore this simple fact that sits right in front of your eyes. @salarsikander might help as well. :lol:

@Zibago @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @WAJsal @The Eagle @notorious_eagle @Aether i am not saying that Musharraf was some angel but i would say he have proven himself to be much much better than the back stabbing and "asteen ka sanp" kind of leaders in power. Traitors who would go out and sell their mother and motherland out for cheap just to score some sympathy points or because they got "nervous" !! Who can be cornered so easily that they had to wipe off sweat off their foreheads when an aggressive question is asked. What NS did on that day, his speech and remarks about army and Kargil embarrassed me, i was ashamed of such a person who will drag his own country through mud for personal gains. However what Musharraf did now makes me furious and mad at what NS had done on that day. The difference is stark and what bares the harsh truth in front of me. These guys will go and do anything, absolutely anything just for their own interest. The country and nation is not even second to them, perhaps it is just no where on the list at all!!

Really impressed with how Musharaaf handled the trolling Indian anchor and absolutely giving him NOTHING in return. :tup:
Nawaz values his repute more than nation,s repute he will leave no chance to malign even our state policies which we still continue if it means some criticism of Musharaf
Now i have certain issues with Musharaf but alteast he defends us in foreign media unlike Nawaz who parrots words Indians use

i am not saying that Musharraf was some angel but i would say he have proven himself to be much much better than the back stabbing and "asteen ka sanp" kind of leaders in power. Traitors who would go out and sell their mother and motherland out for cheap just to score some sympathy points or because they got "nervous" !! Who can be cornered so easily that they had to wipe off sweat off their foreheads when an aggressive question is asked. What NS did on that day, his speech and remarks about army and Kargil embarrassed me, i was ashamed of such a person who will drag his own country through mud for personal gains. However what Musharraf did now makes me furious and mad at what NS had done on that day. The difference is stark and what bares the harsh truth in front of me. These guys will go and do anything, absolutely anything just for their own interest. The country and nation is not even second to them, perhaps it is just no where on the list at all!!

Very well said... I would like to add a few in different aspect.

All such stances depends upon the situation and personality that is involved in the situation and these results pretty much shows about the approach of people towards the nation, opponents and for the self as well. What NS did was actually nothing but all evolved around Sharif Goals whereby what Musharaf did (though I am not his fan in Dictator Character) being an ex-Uniform person pretty much reflects what he does today when in front of world. It is an example set for many that badmouths the nation at any place anytime only for personal gains and political point scoring rather than realizing that internal issues needs to be remained internal and should never be related to foreign platforms.

These statements reflects the approach of the one as well the level that one can stoop or remain high or moral. People like NS and others are low in morality but are famous among the people for those who follows without any iota of reality. Being a politician nowadays is like having no integrity, self respect or moral but political point scoring and family wealth. Anchor misunderstood Musharaf that he would be one of the kind like NS but forgets that NS alone do not represent the Pakistan but a bit of Political Mindset that Musharaf did not fall for and put it in the right place. What the Anchor did, is actually represented the one of the Indian mindset especially in case of Pakistan that is the same in most cases (apologies to PDF friends) which is the best selling book nowadays.

Irony is, even the political elites are low with morality, integrity or transparency but still are being supported at large by the blind followers. What Musharaf did is actually rubbed on the faces of them both, the anchor and NS as well.

@Danish saleem @SBD-3 @ Muhamamd Omar , you guys might want to see this so that you can think of some excuse for what Nawaz did and how this particular video in OP is a threat to Jamhoriat and how all of the rest but you are boot lickers. Or at least find something nasty to say about Imran in return while ignore this simple fact that sits right in front of your eyes.

If defending a country on Media shows did any good, then Pakistan would have had back fair share of lost goodwill. Mushi's era saw Pakistan subjected to torture by its very own asstes. Balochistan almost burnt alive, US being allowed unquestioned access into Pakistan.
Musharraf's adventure in Kargil struck like a knife in Kashmir sturggle's back.

Back
Top Bottom