What's new

Good One General: Musharraf Covers for Nawaz Sherif

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@ 06:35 minutes onward

when the Indian Anchor tried to bait Musharraf into bad mouthing Nawaz sherif and (hence Pakistani Government) . Musharraf tells him that it is Pakistan's internal matter and whatever way Nawaz Sherif is running Pakistan is our internal matter and he refuses to talk to Him about Nawaz Sherif and Pakistani government.

this shows how a gentleman behaves . never ever go and cry to the common sworn enemy against your own people to settle political scores.

I think Musharraf should be more selective in giving interview and appearing on Indian media.
I agree

the anchor was a complete tosser .. he was constantly trolling him and tying to provoke him and then like a sour looser he was wishing ill and destruction for Pakistan. the anchor made a dick of himself but I doubt he realised that

Musharraf kept snubbing him correcting him but he was just repeating him taunting remarks he had learnt by heart for the interview

I agree

the anchor was a complete tosser .. he was constantly trolling him and tying to provoke him and then like a sour looser he was wishing ill and destruction for Pakistan. the anchor made a dick of himself but I doubt he realised that

Musharraf kept snubbing him correcting him but he was just repeating him taunting remarks he had learnt by heart for the interview
Musharraf is a man of international stature whether one agrees with his policies or not. Such TV channels invite him so as to get ratings but arguing with barmy pillocks of Indian media is a waste of his time... He should rather focus on writing his books and let likes of Barkha Dutt or other interview him only.

Last edited:

when the Indian Anchor tried to bait Musharraf into bad mouthing Nawaz sherif and (hence Pakistani Government) . Musharraf tells him that it is Pakistan's internal matter and whatever way Nawaz Sherif is running Pakistan is our internal matter and he refuses to talk to Him about Nawaz Sherif and Pakistani government.

this shows how a gentleman behaves . never ever go and cry to the common sworn enemy against your own people to settle political scores.
That is why he makes me political atheist.:partay:

We all remember Nawaz,s randi rona on Kargil when giving interviews to Indian media

What a huge pile of garbage Indian Media by and large is. Concocting completely unfounded sensationalist fabrications out of thin air and then proceeding to peddle this whipped up paradigm as gospel to the gullible nationalist populace at home. A sham masquerading as journalism.

This whole interview is littered with anchor's self-created assumptions and accusations that are completely divorced from ground realities.

Musharraf was not soft on our army or govt, he was soft on that anchor in other words he spared him otherwise he didn't spared Arnab (if it's the correct name of biggest Raw sponsored anchor in india) who is this anchor in front of Musharraf.

Back
Top Bottom