What's new

Good One General: Musharraf Covers for Nawaz Sherif

The anchor trying their typical misinformed cheesy comments, but then the level of ignorance among the general Indian population about Pakistan is comparable to a North Korean's view of the outside world.

You know what? General Indian population is not bothered about Pakistan in general..... Their worry is how to pay their bloody EMI's and school fees of their children...... How to save money for a medical emergency...... Other than few like me no one bothers..... I have several friends circle..... The discussions are always, on our own things than anything outside....

A hard try that ended in fail attempt whereby Anchor was desperate that Musharaf will take on Nawaz due to the past but the way matter concluded, if a bit of sense is left in such Media Owls, would realize that what really happened and other may learn as well. Jurno's level is gone too low whereby they have nothing in productive aspects for the public but as a trend, mock the enemy and badmouth for public consumption, it became an SOP for media houses to do so. For a while, anchor thought that it is Congress V/s BJP.

@ 06:35 minutes onward

when the Indian Anchor tried to bait Musharraf into bad mouthing Nawaz sherif and (hence Pakistani Government) . Musharraf tells him that it is Pakistan's internal matter and whatever way Nawaz Sherif is running Pakistan is our internal matter and he refuses to talk to Him about Nawaz Sherif and Pakistani government.

this shows how a gentleman behaves . never ever go and cry to the common sworn enemy against your own people to settle political scores.

He is perhaps the only known Pakistani whom the international media failed to take down despite using all their media tactics.

This interview reminds me of a similar incident I read about somewhere. During Gen Zia's ear Habib Jalib was gust at a function arranged by India (Am not sure it was in India or Indian High Commission in Pakistan but it is a true story) wherein the Indian officials asked him to read his poem Zulmat ko Zia sar sar ko saba kia likhan. (If you know this was written against Zia).

Habib Jalib smile and said he will indeed read it BUT NOT Here. The official can come outside and he (jalib) would erad it for him but not at an Indian official function.

I agree

the anchor was a complete tosser .. he was constantly trolling him and tying to provoke him and then like a sour looser he was wishing ill and destruction for Pakistan. the anchor made a dick of himself but I doubt he realised that

Musharraf kept snubbing him correcting him but he was just repeating him taunting remarks he had learnt by heart for the interview

For some questions I had posed the opposite questions.

For example, when he made this wrong statement "terrorists are roaming free in Pakistan", I would have said terrorists are becoming PM, DM, NSA etc in India.

And so on.

Show them the mirror, I say on each and every occasion.

What a huge pile of garbage Indian Media by and large is. Concocting completely unfounded sensationalist fabrications out of thin air and then proceeding to peddle this whipped up paradigm as gospel to the gullible nationalist populace at home. A sham masquerading as journalism.

This whole interview is littered with anchor's self-created assumptions and accusations that are completely divorced from ground realities.
One thing I have noticed here on PDF is that when someone writes a well written and constructed argument, no seems to care very much for it, no one responds and or even gives thanks to the person who made the effort to write. We live in a world of quick soundbites and gratification. Anyway well written and said @Valkyrie. This is the quality of our neighbour, who poses as a democracy to the world but is full of corruption in reality, at the moment the new enemy is Islam, and hence the world turns a blind eye to the genocide in India, the deprivation and the rise of the Indian Nazis.

when the Indian Anchor tried to bait Musharraf into bad mouthing Nawaz sherif and (hence Pakistani Government) . Musharraf tells him that it is Pakistan's internal matter and whatever way Nawaz Sherif is running Pakistan is our internal matter and he refuses to talk to Him about Nawaz Sherif and Pakistani government.

this shows how a gentleman behaves . never ever go and cry to the common sworn enemy against your own people to settle political scores.
Can Nawaz defend Musharraf , if anyone ask such question or insult Musharraf ? .................................... oo well

Anchor Troll fail moment at 20:40 ..LOL
A deeper question that not a single Pakistani member here has ever introspected on is how terrorist released in the IC814 fiasco are thriving in your own country. For any self respecting nation, it would be matter of shame, but here ...

A deeper question that not a single Pakistani member here has ever introspected on is how terrorist released in the IC814 fiasco are thriving in your own country. For any self respecting nation, it would be matter of shame, but here .

What are you even talking about

Al these Gentlemen -- Hafiz saeeds and Masood Azhars
are doing a big service -- advancing the Kashmir cause

It is another matter that they are not getting anywhere :sick:

Can Nawaz defend Musharraf , if anyone ask such question or insult Musharraf ? .................................... oo well
the idiot went to Indian crying over Kargil and terming it as stabbing in the back .. the same India that contributed towards the beakup of Pakistan

One thing I must admit ..Indian media and its anchors are the disgusting sh!t...Look at his white lies and bad mouthing..For example there is no free election in Sindh and Balochistan...WTF...Doesn't he have any shame??

اینکر کتے کے بچے نے اپنے منہ پر خود جوتے بھگو کر مارے جب وہ خود پوچھ بیٹھا کہ چین نے اظہر کی قرارداد کیوں ویٹو کی؟

on one hand anchor states that no one supports Paksitan on the other he demands Gen musharaf to explain why China vetoed the move against Molana Azhar and why it didnt support Indian stance in BICS.. thats more like boot on his own face

he was one sour troll for sure

A deeper question that not a single Pakistani member here has ever introspected on is how terrorist released in the IC814 fiasco are thriving in your own country. For any self respecting nation, it would be matter of shame, but here ...
yea

next time tell your PM to stab his buddy PM in Pakistan whenever he comes over a birthday celebration.
why?
because the same Nawaz your PM hugs so much .... uses the street power of those guys you blame over terror attacks inside India

The anchor trying their typical misinformed cheesy comments, but then the level of ignorance among the general Indian population about Pakistan is comparable to a North Korean's view of the outside world.
see in the later part how the prick uncured an own goal by admitting China trashed Indian hopes.
he was one of the kind
hardly trying to suppresses his smugness over the terror events inside Pakistan

II was giggling at his questions like Musharraf when he mentions Sindh, AJK and Baltistan as troubled areas.
Mushy could have in the end .. you will keep getting Uri if you dont learn a lesson but I think he did right thing to stay quiet when the anchor out of frustration of written script was bad mouthing and wishing terror inside Pakistan

you will keep getting Uri if you dont learn a lesson but I think he did right thing to stay quiet when the anchor out of frustration of written script was bad mouthing and wishing terror inside Pakistan

Script failed once he did not get the answer as per wish from Musharaf especially about NS that has been doing after Kargil in front of Vajpayee. In BRICS, not just the China opposed and thrown back everything but the silence of many others proved India wrong, if one can see.

What are you even talking about

Al these Gentlemen -- Hafiz saeeds and Masood Azhars
are doing a big service -- advancing the Kashmir cause

It is another matter that they are not getting anywhere :sick:

This guy is not terrorist at all, he just entered Pakistan as a goodwill gesture. We don't call it terrorism. Terrorism is only what India defines.

Because doing that would have been political suicide. Remember he has this little tiny political party as well....and he wants to run that party when the sharifs finally leave him alone...

Back
Top Bottom