What's new

Good One General: Musharraf Covers for Nawaz Sherif

Yes, your people's interests lie more towards romanticizing about their own supposed hegemony over the region. Pakistan really sticks them like a thorn in their side.

Not really, Pakistan and Kashmir are too small for Indians to really consider any problem. Its more the political class that wants to portray these two, as a diversionary tactic from the real problems of poverty, corruption, sanitation etc. Its the Pakistani establishment which portrays us as hegemonic more than anyone in India.

Would ganja do the same ?

I don't know, I don't care. I'm not on ganja side. This is a case of friendly fire....:P

I just didn't like how the OP puts musharaf in such high regard. He thinks Musharraf is doing this because he has a decent character etc, when the reality is that he just did what was best for him politically. That's what I pointed out.

ya ya so all the Indians gathered on PDF to think about their common problems :lol:
1.2 core population...and few hundreds in pdf...life is not only abt pdf..be it Indian or a pakistani....

Movies, I could fully agree to. I was referring more towards the political interest that Indians seem to have in Pakistan.

Where the hell were u man?

Pakistanis have the same issues, but are still on average more aware of their neighborhood.
We cant expect a blue collar worker to care, but on average I've met both Indian and Pakistani white collar folk and I'm glad to know that our side is much more aware(as a percentage)of issues that concern them and the world.
Well most of the guys I met are not bothered much about what happens out side their world.... because these days They have so much of issues that the time is less...

So Indians do not have time for all these issues... yes they do care about loss of life in loc

Not really, Pakistan and Kashmir are too small for Indians to really consider any problem. Its more the political class that wants to portray these two, as a diversionary tactic from the real problems of poverty, corruption, sanitation etc. Its the Pakistani establishment which portrays us as hegemonic more than anyone in India.

That notion I could get behind, ideally I would like nothing more than to travel to the Indian South, then maybe to Dajeerling. I hear there are some wonderful routes for bike riders towards Laddakh that I would die to ride. But alas, neither side is prepared to accommodate the other so as to make this possible :-/
Oh, I'd also like to meet with Joe sometime. I have a feeling we'll get along marvelously.

Where the hell were u man?

Busy days, India on one side, Afghans on the other and a wealth of domestic armed groups in between. Life hasn't really been easy for me these past couple of months :(

So Indians do not have time for all these issues... yes they do care about loss of life in loc

Seriously, its such a pity. We've lost like 20 civilians to Indian fire in the last week or so.

Busy days, India on one side, Afghans on the other and a wealth of domestic armed groups in between. Life hasn't really been easy for me these past couple of months :(
Hmmm... it is going to be busy on Indian side for another 2 months to say the least.... similarly on Afghan side too.

Seriously, its such a pity. We've lost like 20 civilians to Indian fire in the last week or so
I guess we lost any 15 plus on our side.... it is very sad.... poor guys got nothing to do with this conflict...had to suffer.... @Irfan Baloch was mentioning about a 8 year old kid on your side.... very sad... I have a daughter of that age... yest there was reports of 1 year old injured In shelling...

Hmmm... it is going to be busy on Indian side for another 2 months to say the least.... similarly on Afghan side too.

Its an absolute travesty, our governments are acting like children. They need to put their big boy clothes on and talk this out.

I guess we lost any 15 plus on our side.... it is very sad.... poor guys got nothing to do with this conflict...had to suffer.... @Irfan Baloch was mentioning about a 8 year old kid on your side.... very sad... I have a daughter of that age... yest there was reports of 1 year old injured In shelling...

Yeah, one of the first casualties in fact was an infant who died from shrapnel injury. Its absolutely terrible. The civilians on either side deserve better than this. Where's the sanctity of life for god's sake. Its terrible.

I am talking to you irfaan saab, not to your PM, CM or anyone else. A terrorist freed from hijacking of IC814, is freely living in your nation. And no one seems to have a problem with it, nothing strange about it?
you rubbing salt on us?
Bahi sahib. people are openly conducting rally in Islamabad (not PTI) but some so called banned members belonging to so called Pakistan defence council and your quoted people are members of it and our current government likes them because they are opposed to Army and Imran and the roam free and if they are apprehended then the civilian justice system lets them go due to political pressure

@ 06:35 minutes onward

when the Indian Anchor tried to bait Musharraf into bad mouthing Nawaz sherif and (hence Pakistani Government) . Musharraf tells him that it is Pakistan's internal matter and whatever way Nawaz Sherif is running Pakistan is our internal matter and he refuses to talk to Him about Nawaz Sherif and Pakistani government.

this shows how a gentleman behaves . never ever go and cry to the common sworn enemy against your own people to settle political scores.
Anchor seems to be a little Arnub Goswami.

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar When did the India becomes the United States of Hindustan ? or did i miss something in past few days ? do we have a new Super Power on this planet ? cause that is what i am getting such Vibe from this Journalist or should i even call this monkey a Journalist ?

@nair @Joe Shearer what is with this ignorant Attitude from the Indian that Who is Pakistan , what Pakistan is Capable of , what can we do or such things ?
Last time it was Soviets who miscalculated the Afghans , CIA and ISI and we the Result of that ..
and if we take this anchor view point as General Indian Public view point than i only say " May God Help us both "

hahahaha....
@14:15
Musharaf: Pakistan Nahy hai tou SAARC bhi nahy hai..

That notion I could get behind, ideally I would like nothing more than to travel to the Indian South, then maybe to Dajeerling. I hear there are some wonderful routes for bike riders towards Laddakh that I would die to ride. But alas, neither side is prepared to accommodate the other so as to make this possible :-/
Oh, I'd also like to meet with Joe sometime. I have a feeling we'll get along marvelously.

I'm sure you will. A cousin of mine in the UK has a Pakistani husband, and another cousin of mine in the US has a Pakistani wife. I'm met quite a few of their Pakistani friends and family, and I don't see any reason for people on both sides of the border not to get along.

But I'm also pragmatic enough to understand, Pakistani politicians, Indian politicians and Pakistani army will never let peace prevail apart from in a sporadic fashion, due to their own vested interests.

you rubbing salt on us?
Bahi sahib. people are openly conducting rally in Islamabad (not PTI) but some so called banned members belonging to so called Pakistan defence council and your quoted people are members of it and our current government likes them because they are opposed to Army and Imran and the roam free and if they are apprehended then the civilian justice system lets them go due to political pressure
Actually my post has nothing to do with the current political setup or situation, I am referring to his presence in Paksitan since the 99, it's been 17 years...

A deepest question that before shooting yours not for a second you pondered over that how your Indian Government let the terrorists in IC814 fly safely out of India ABOVE ALL how your Indian official went with swollen money bags to pay these terrorists.

Yes we question that all the time, Some vehemently disagree, some argue it was to save innocent lives, some say it turned out costlier as it resulted in death of Daniel Pearl, and hundreds of others in India due to these guys. We ponder, we curse ourselves, the people whose lives saved that day , the thank for heavens for sparring their lives and lives of thier loved ones. The only difference being, all of those people know that its not thier collective conscience which could ever embrace those terrorists in thier society and let them thrive among themselves, that onus madam is on your conscience.

India openly backs a man responsible for wholesale massacre of Makranis, Punjabis, Pathans and Hazara in Balochistan. He already travels on your nation's passport and India is deliberating on allowing him asylum in their country, "and no one seems to have a problem with it", to put it as eloquently as you have, or does your scale of justice hang heavier to one side?

Only if false equivalencies would provide the weight needed to balance the scale, you would be right.

Why not ask your monkey sena Are they impotent why not they raided Kabul airport to rescue the passengers? Even your Jaswant Singh pay the ransom money and flew on a charted plane with Masood Azhar and served him beef biryani. Like a son in law.

Note: As Musharraf recently stated and I am agreed Masood Azhar was / is a terrorist should be handed over to India since he is Pakistani caught in India and sentenced in India there was no reason to accept a convicted person. But real question is that why not India at that time raise this issue internationally to put pressure on Pakistan to get him back.

Dear sir,

I am not eloquent or intelligent enough to reason with a member of your imminence. Please spare me from responding to your wise posts and refrain for quoting me.

regards.

@ 06:35 minutes onward

when the Indian Anchor tried to bait Musharraf into bad mouthing Nawaz sherif and (hence Pakistani Government) . Musharraf tells him that it is Pakistan's internal matter and whatever way Nawaz Sherif is running Pakistan is our internal matter and he refuses to talk to Him about Nawaz Sherif and Pakistani government.

this shows how a gentleman behaves . never ever go and cry to the common sworn enemy against your own people to settle political scores.
Anchor seems to be an ASSSShole....

Isn't any ethics in Journalism..

For some questions I had posed the opposite questions.

For example, when he made this wrong statement "terrorists are roaming free in Pakistan", I would have said terrorists are becoming PM, DM, NSA etc in India.

And so on.

Show them the mirror, I say on each and every occasion.
I agree

the anchor was a complete tosser .. he was constantly trolling him and tying to provoke him and then like a sour looser he was wishing ill and destruction for Pakistan. the anchor made a dick of himself but I doubt he realised that

Musharraf kept snubbing him correcting him but he was just repeating him taunting remarks he had learnt by heart for the interview

The whole interview was laughable. Most amusing thing was the way the interviewer was behaving, appeared nervous thus adapted an aggressive tone of voice to sound tough. He seemed clueless, kept asking the same questions, was constantly looking sideways or sometimes busy reading, it was clear he was looking for help. Absolutely no match.

I agree with the comment by the member, war&peace. Gen. Musharraf should be selective in giving interviews and not even entertain interview requests from such novice pups.

Back
Top Bottom