What's new

Good One General: Musharraf Covers for Nawaz Sherif

As corrupt as Nawaz Sharif maybe or how foolish he might look to us Pakistanis, but he is still our Prime Minister. It is no other country's business or right to be poking around in our internal matters. Mr. Musharraf rightly defended Pakistan as a country like he did many times before and he would've done the same even if there was a different prime minister instead of NS.

Last edited:
If defending a country on Media shows did any good, then Pakistan would have had back fair share of lost goodwill. Mushi's era saw Pakistan subjected to torture by its very own asstes. Balochistan almost burnt alive, US being allowed unquestioned access into Pakistan.
Musharraf's adventure in Kargil struck like a knife in Kashmir sturggle's back.
And that is what makes Nawaz go to into, talk trash about the country and its military? AND that is then in return what makes you defend EVEN that!!!

I agree that it is far more to it then defending our country on the TV. Defending, yes!! However you cannot simple discount the immense ramification when you PM sahib calls your own military as the criminals. That have huge implications, internationally! However since those implications are for the country and its people and not PMLN so you might not know about them. NS dont seems to know for sure as evident from his comments. :)

Compare that to the infamous "pheet mein chura ghonpa tha" Speech by our very own sharif sb and you can see who have the balls to defend ones integrity and enough love and respect for the country to do so. Also gives you a clear idea about who is in all this only for himself!!!

Shame on the guy for dragging the name of Pakistan, its people and military through mud in India.

@Danish saleem @SBD-3 @ Muhamamd Omar , you guys might want to see this so that you can think of some excuse for what Nawaz did and how this particular video in OP is a threat to Jamhoriat and how all of the rest but you are boot lickers. Or at least find something nasty to say about Imran in return while ignore this simple fact that sits right in front of your eyes.

@Zibago @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @WAJsal @The Eagle @notorious_eagle @Aether i am not saying that Musharraf was some angel but i would say he have proven himself to be much much better than the back stabbing and "asteen ka sanp" kind of leaders in power. Traitors who would go out and sell their mother and motherland out for cheap just to score some sympathy points or because they got "nervous" !! Who can be cornered so easily that they had to wipe off sweat off their foreheads when an aggressive question is asked. What NS did on that day, his speech and remarks about army and Kargil embarrassed me, i was ashamed of such a person who will drag his own country through mud for personal gains. However what Musharraf did now makes me furious and mad at what NS had done on that day. The difference is stark and what bares the harsh truth in front of me. These guys will go and do anything, absolutely anything just for their own interest. The country and nation is not even second to them, perhaps it is just no where on the list at all!!

Really impressed with how Musharaaf handled the trolling Indian anchor and absolutely giving him NOTHING in return. :tup:
yea I had that spineless and vengeful speech of the goon sherif in mind when I was writing this
the thing is that a sworn enemy enjoys the angry rants and encourages the person to curse his country man or tribesman more (due to personal grievance) it doesnt mean the enemy supports the ranter in his hear t he is enjoying the torment of the ranter but also loving the curses that ranter is sending to his own tribesman or countryman due to something petty. quietly the Indians must have been thinking what a scumbag this nawaz is that is ranting against the COAS of our hated army and he is saying exactly what we think of Pakistan and despite what we done to this country in 71 and what we are doing in Karachi and Baluchistan and this scumbag is a worthless dog but lets clap and laugh at his expense since he is blinded by his petty personal enmity towards Muasharaf.
the east India comment by certain politicians and the so called leak/ feed by Meryam Nawaz was also picked up by Anchor which basically strengthens Indian stance against us but few scumbag for politicians are blinded due to their petty self interests. if they get a piece in CPEC they will praise it as godsend prize

THAT'S CALLED A LEADER ANCHOR TRIED HIS BEST TO CORNER GENERAL BUT EVERY TIME HE GAVE JAW BREAKING REPLIES AND THE LAST REPLY " AP KOI GALAT FAHMI MEAN NAI RAEHN HIMMAT HA TO AEN KABI MUKABLY PY" HATS OFF TO YOU SIR
HOPED CIVIL LEADERSHIP ALSO HAD BALLS AND GUTS LIKE HIM TO GIVE BEFITTING REPLIES TO ENEMIES

And that is what makes Nawaz go to into, talk trash about the country and its military? AND that is then in return what makes you defend EVEN that!!!

I agree that it is far more to it then defending our country on the TV. Defending, yes!! However you cannot simple discount the immense ramification when you PM sahib calls your own military as the criminals. That have huge implications, internationally! However since those implications are for the country and its people and not PMLN so you might not know about them. NS dont seems to know for sure as evident from his comments. :)
Probably it would be better to be to the point? All that verbatim and so little substance. There's a difference in calling a military a criminal and wrong, eventhough PM house has categorically denied the news. Perhaps, what i would like to listen now is that what actually happened in the meeting? That's where there's a complete silence. How would you make up of this then?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...edec58-9f61-11e6-8864-6f892cad0865_story.html
I am hoping I'll see a refutation of this and a demand for inquiry or an action against Talibans living inside Pakistan in next CC meeting maybe? Its about feeding, if it comes from military sources, its fine but if it comes from civis its unbearable.
Senator Mushaid Ullah Khan gets fired when he leaks about the role of Zaheer ul Islam in Dharna but When an ex- Samson Sharaf does it, there's no action
http://www.dawn.com/news/1200452
http://tune.pk/video/6178169/apna-a...-shareef-aur-zaheer-ul-islam-ke-beech-kya-hua
https://defence.pk/threads/general-...e-raheel-and-then-army-will-take-over.389254/

Last edited:
Probably it would be better to be to the point? All that verbatim and so little substance. There's a difference in calling a military a criminal and wrong, eventhough PM house has categorically denied the news. Perhaps, what i would like to listen now is that what actually happened in the meeting? That's where there's a complete silence. How would you make up of this then?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...edec58-9f61-11e6-8864-6f892cad0865_story.html
I am hoping I'll see a refutation of this and a demand for inquiry or an action against Talibans living inside Pakistan in next CC meeting maybe?
True!!
Verbatim is never helpful. Here is the substance and the incident i am talking about:

No idea where did you dragged in the talks of "meeting" and and "talibans". What is next? Imran Khan?? :D

Anyway, perhaps to you this too is all halal coming from his majesty's mouth, since you are not a boot licker! :P Not THOSE boots anyway.

True!!
Verbatim is never helpful. Here is the substance and the incident i am talking about:

No idea where did you dragged in the talks of "meeting" and and "talibans". What is next? Imran Khan?? :D

Anyway, perhaps to you this too is all halal coming from his majesty's mouth, since you are not a boot licker! :P Not THOSE boots anyway.
I just modified my post. Imran Khan is a puppet, deal settled, he was kicked out.
Heck even Shaikh Rahseed catagorically said that things will normalize now the night PR was fired, that despite siding with Imran Khan. :lol:

If defending a country on Media shows did any good, then Pakistan would have had back fair share of lost goodwill. Mushi's era saw Pakistan subjected to torture by its very own asstes. Balochistan almost burnt alive, US being allowed unquestioned access into Pakistan.
Musharraf's adventure in Kargil struck like a knife in Kashmir sturggle's back.

what is your point, bro?

for me every leader of Pakistan is patriotic, but they have issues with establishments, but our problem is instead of talking about issues we start issuing certificates of patriotism and traitors.

Kashmir Insurgency is nothing but an Islamic Jihad against Non Islamic India

No matter what we do for them ; they want to merge with Pakistan

There is no need to appease them ; Just hit them hard

I have been to Kashmir many times. No one in Jammu division or Ladakh wants to separate from India.

It's just the insurgency in the Kashmir valley. And they too don't want to merge with Pakistan. They just want independence like some other states in the northeast want independence from India because the centre neglects them.

I just modified my post. Imran Khan is a puppet, deal settled, he was kicked out.
Heck even Shaikh Rahseed catagorically said that things will normalize now the night PR was fired, that despite siding with Imran Khan. :lol:
hahahahah
so when you had no answer this is what you do "just modified my post" !!!
A bit like Nawaz Shareef and Marium Whatever modifying their statements these days :P

hahahahah
so when you had no answer this is what you do "just modified my post" !!!
A bit like Nawaz Shareef and Marium Whatever modifying their statements these days :P
I think modified it to include a recent example.

5823d44493e97.jpg

Musharraf is certainly a better articulating Pakistani than many others but to credit him with such 'gentlemanly' behavior as to not run his own country down is not true. Even in this video at 4:25 he is forced to admit by sheer wait of evidence the anchor confronted him with that it is a Pakistani failure and they got isolated. Till that point he is simply doing the 'it is a lie' repeatedly for everything said, much like a cornered witness that keeps repeating 'taking the 5th' !

Back
Top Bottom