What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

There was now issue about hijab, the woman was ill, flight was delate because of bad weather, for 7000 passanger, the men was "rioting" at the check-In with the staff, the ground crew called the police, and when police come to check him, he get on fire and did give a good fight, thats all, but yes we have a lot of Problems in germany, mulsims have now bad times here, bacause off ISIS Terrorist attacks and other topics.

This is not one incident in the liberal world, they have banned hijab.
What did I say about German's and being late entrants to the 'liberal club'? We all know about the early 1940s German experiment with contra-liberalism extremis.

And what did I say about pot and kettle? Pakistan has banned just about any thing that moves - Or done everything to create perfect conditions to nurture hatred for minorities - ask the Shia and Ahmedi's and they will tell you how often they run into bullets or exploding shrapnel.

No they are uneducated, uncivilized retard
This is quality that exists all over the world - lesser or greater quantities. Lesser being the operative word here as opposed to zero.

Maybe it was a storm?
Yeh, there was a storm. In Gulf War they had that American General nicknamed "Stormin Normin. That Hijabi's husband stole that title - hell he can fight.

And talking of storms I am apt to think - storm in a teacup?

This is Islamophobia bro, that can be easily seen in the video.
I see the security is holding onto the husband, and the wife comes in between them, then she suddenly falls, that is all I see,
Again, my first impression was, the husband was causing trouble.
not saying I am right, just my gut feeling.

What did I say about German's and being late entrants to the 'liberal club'? We all know about the early 1940s German experiment with contra-liberalism extremis.

Not sure how that is relevant.

And what did I say about pot and kettle? Pakistan has banned just about any thing that moves - Or done everything to create perfect conditions to nurture hatred for minorities - ask the Shia and Ahmedi's and they will tell you how often they run into bullets or exploding shrapnel.

That happens to everyone, not just minorities, they just play the victim card.

This is quality that exists all over the world - lesser or greater quantities. Lesser being the operative word here as opposed to zero.

I highly doubt that you will find this level of police in developed countries, this shouldn't even be discussed.

Yeh, there was a storm. In Gulf War they had that American General nicknamed "Stormin Normin. That Hijabi's husband stole that title - hell he can fight.

And talking of storms I am apt to think - storm in a teacup?
The husband weathered the storm

I see the security is holding onto the husband, and the wife comes in between them, then she suddenly falls, that is all I see,
Again, my first impression was, the husband was causing trouble.
not saying I am right, just my gut feeling.

I understand, but there is a reason that she "fell over" almost unconscious.
It doesn't happen on its own.

The eye of the storm

I understand, but there is a reason that she "fell over" almost unconscious.
It doesn't happen on its own.
I mean, Germans are not known for that sort of thing, are they? that is why i find it hard to believe in the first place.

Question: Is this Islamaphobia? At a airport? So much for airports being special.

And if your wondering who is chased by the mob well it is our favourite 1980s pop legend "Mr Dil Dil" turned "Mr Mullah".

The husband weathered the storm
Well a smart traveller always checks the weather forcast - for any storms brewing. This guy did not. My advice to this a8sshole. Listen to BBC weather forcast. Strong winds blowing from Germany. Avoid it.

Seriously? Can't you come up with a different conclusion? I read your post making the same argument over that Pakistani Muslim kid got beaten up in New York. And now you are saying the exact same thing here.
Don't you see the hatred trump is feeding Americans with? And you believe it is leaving zero impact on people?
You live in New York and I am sure you have heard of the murder of an imam lived in Brooklyn? Beaten up of one Bangladeshi Muslim female?
Didn't you hear about every the recent arrest of some guys, planned to attack a masjid in Michigan? What kind of facts exactly you look for?
Why can't you accept the fact, there's intolerance in first world countries. Or you just want to tell yourself all the time, only negativity is seen in Pakistan?

Instead of flying off the handle on an incomplete picture, one should take a deep breath and let due process work.

For example, the imam's killer has been arrested and charged within a few days:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/nyregion/oscar-morel-queens-imam-shootings.html

He will also get swift justice for his crimes.

The same will be the case here, as in the other cases you mention, I am sure. As long as the justice system works properly, any intolerance has no chance of survival. Even Trump's instigation will fade away soon enough.

Can you say the same about such crimes in Pakistan? The married couple burnt in a brick kiln? The laborer who was hung upside down from a tree and beaten just a few days ago? Do you want more examples?

Does the video show the entire incident? What were the officer's reasons for asking to remove the veil? What was her reason not do so? The escalation can be judged only after those facts are made known.

No problem sir, we are now asking them to send us airport videos, and audio tap of conversation, and we know you so we have asked for a text transcription as well, anything else sir?

Question: Is this Islamaphobia? At a airport? So much for airports being special.

And if your wondering who is chased by the mob well it is our favourite 1980s pop legend "Mr Dil Dil" turned "Mr Mullah".

Well a smart traveller always checks the weather forcast - for any storms brewing. This guy did not. My advice to this a8sshole. Listen to BBC weather forcast. Strong winds blowing from Germany. Avoid it.
Aye.or he should have just ride out the storm.

I know, I am terrible at this :(

Back
Top Bottom