What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

That idiot should thank Allah that the security guys didn't shot him in the head where the brain does not exist anymore--------

The officers should thank him for not sending them to hospital.
If you do not get mad if someone is torturing your wife, then you should not marry.

They need to change their rules.
They need to learn to respect women.
They can get her checked by female security officer in privacy.
That is not a big deal.
Germans don't tend to overreact do they? I mean, they(Muslims) look pretty angry on this video.

The officers should thank him for not sending them to hospital.
If you do not get mad if someone is torturing your wife, then you should not marry.
There's no torturing wive going on bro, come on,.

Spiegel Online said a Taser had not been used but it is unclear what stopped the assault.

It is obvious from that comment that not all the facts about this case are known yet.

They fail to admit that her wife was tazed

She can be scanned in the machine.
She can be checked by lady police officers in privacy.
Germans need to respect people's beliefs.
I hope they receive more of this treatment, apparently two world wars were not enough of a lesson.

People need to respect the law of the land. US was the victor for 2 world wars. Care to share how muslims are treated at US airports? German airports are one of the most safest for travellers.

Nothing to see here, just another British man beating the Germans.
Agreed. What did his passport state? Muslim, Pakistani, Afghan, British, German etc No idea why people turn every bloody thing into Muslim/Non Muslim issue. That is giving strawberry icream to the Islamaphobes/Islamists.

Welcome to the "liberal" world
Welcome to the 'Islamic' Pakistan.

Pakistan Police beat up woman - did her veil involuntarily come off?

And across the border in India the Police really how to treat women

Their country their rules bro. Muslims need to respect it.
people respect the law but you cannot take Islamophobia out of the local community what media is portraying these days
they talk about human rights. they talk about minority rights.
now blaming to Islamic countries is easy but correcting in there own is a big question mark. hijab is not a problem here but they feel Islam a problem i think u can understand my message in silent words

people respect the law but you cannot take Islamophobia out of the local community what media is portraying these days
they talk about human rights. they talk about minority rights.
now blaming to Islamic countries is easy but correcting in there own is a big question mark. hijab is not a problem here but they feel Islam a problem i think u can understand my message in silent words
Not going to say the Germans like Islam or hate it, but, are the Muslims innocent here? I watched it a few times my friend, they look like angry , confrontational and looking for trouble.

But what lead to her being tazed in the first place? The husband's reaction may be fair or not, depending on the facts. The video shows only a part of the entire incident, and therefore basing any conclusion on incomplete evidence will not be robust.

Seriously? Can't you come up with a different conclusion? I read your post making the same argument over that Pakistani Muslim kid got beaten up in New York. And now you are saying the exact same thing here.
Don't you see the hatred trump is feeding Americans with? And you believe it is leaving zero impact on people?
You live in New York and I am sure you have heard of the murder of an imam lived in Brooklyn? Beaten up of one Bangladeshi Muslim female?
Didn't you hear about every the recent arrest of some guys, planned to attack a masjid in Michigan? What kind of facts exactly you look for?
Why can't you accept the fact, there's intolerance in first world countries. Or you just want to tell yourself all the time, only negativity is seen in Pakistan?

Last edited:
confrontational and looking for trouble

yes i see some afghans has done this in wursburg train incident killing 5 at the spot
in coburg they fought with administration to get a cricket ground and they forcefully converted football ground into cricket.

here we are also creating problems but if Germany has called refugees then they must give them classes for German culture and living

yes i see some afghans has done this in wursburg train incident killing 5 at the spot
in coburg they fought with administration to get a cricket ground and they forcefully converted football ground into cricket.

here we are also creating problems but if Germany has called refugees then they must give them classes for German culture and living
I agree

Is your handle 'shot caller'? No? Then mind your own.

Just gave you an advice, that you can really use.

You are justifying the actions of Germans by the action of Pakistanis.
That is flawed logic.
Both are horrible.

Agreed. What did his passport state? Muslim, Pakistani, Afghan, British, German etc No idea why people turn every bloody thing into Muslim/Non Muslim issue. That is giving strawberry icream to the Islamaphobes/Islamists.

Pakistan police beats up everybody lol. No discrimination in that department. But the leader of the free world isn't that well off either

People need to respect the law of the land. US was the victor for 2 world wars. Care to share how muslims are treated at US airports? German airports are one of the most safest for travellers.

No, I dont know how Muslims are treated at US and I have no idea what does US being the victor have anything to do with topic at hand.

Its funny, you were the one who opposed the idea of Pakistan punishing a blasphemer, completely ignoring the fact that it is Pakistani law.

I dont get your "safest" airport idea, Pakistani airports are one of the safest, just like Indians, how many planes are hijacked that flew from India or Pakistan.

Your argument does not hold any weight, but then it has nothing to do with the topic either.

Follow the German procedures while in Germany and nobody would get hurt. You don't like it, go find another place to live.

May be Germans should not give visa to Muslims.
If they do, then they should be able to do a freaking simple thing to let a female lady check a female in privacy.
There is no rocket science here, its basic common sense and that is how you respect a lady.

Germans don't tend to overreact do they? I mean, they(Muslims) look pretty angry on this video.

World wars :)

There's no torturing wive going on bro, come on,.

If a lady is being tazed for not taking off her hijab, then it is torture, simple as that.

Not going to say the Germans like Islam or hate it, but, are the Muslims innocent here? I watched it a few times my friend, they look like angry , confrontational and looking for trouble.

If one is trying to take a women's Hijab off, in front of people and the person trying to do is a male, then you sure are going to get those people angry.

Back
Top Bottom