What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

Proof of what ya abeet

That's because the Muslims have many faces in here it's English forum but go to an Arabic or Urdu forum and see what they really think about the non Muslims

Islam is not a race so don't even try

No Islam is not what you thin it is it's doesn't tolerate any none muslim if you dont know about Islam than how come you say it's beautiful religion?!!

Which urdu forum do you have in mind? Do you even speak or understand urdu?

I am not a muslim and so far didn't have any problems here.

Who said it's a race? lol

Really? In Islam christians and hebrews are labeled as the people of the book. Several hadiths were aimed at cruel Arab pagans and atheists who had no remorse. It looks like you have a hard time being accepted by other Islamaphobes that's why you choose to troll here to prove your loyalty to them:lol:

What? I am not understanding what you are getting at. What does the collective have to do with the choices of the individual? Someone else should have no say in what I choose what to do or what not to do, the same applies to everyone else. If someone wants to wear a Hijab then who are you to say otherwise? If someone wants to go nude then who are you to say otherwise? The collective should hold no authority over the individual otherwise all this progress the human species will have made will go down in flames.
The germans can't roam around in saudi naked nor can german women drive cars in Saudi. The law of the land supersedes all. The collective has different connotations across countries. Germans will and should do as they please in Germany as much as the arabs should in Saudi

Really? In Islam christians and hebrews are labeled as the people of the book. Several hadiths were aimed at cruel Arab pagans and atheists who had no remorse. It looks like you have a hard time being accepted by other Islamaphobes that's why you choose to troll here to prove your loyalty to them:lol:
Were their atheists in arabia around the time of Muhammad? Genuine question, no intention to troll.

The germans can't roam around in saudi naked

Yes, but what does this have anything to do with what we were talking about? Germans can't roam around America naked. So what?

german women drive cars in Saudi.

Neither can they do the same in America because they wouldn't have a driver's license.

The law of the land supersedes all.

Except Germany has no laws against the Hijab. Also, laws were made to maintain the way society functions and the safety of all people, not oppress individuality using the collective.

Were their atheists in arabia around the time of Muhammad?

Yes

The germans can't roam around in saudi naked nor can german women drive cars in Saudi. The law of the land supersedes all. The collective has different connotations across countries. Germans will and should do as they please in Germany as much as the arabs should in Saudi

Were their atheists in arabia around the time of Muhammad? Genuine question, no intention to troll.
AFAIK there were atheists and moon pagans there.

The Germans didn't do anything wrong this video shows how savages the Muslims are.notice that after he attacked them try did not beat him back but they tried to stop him first before they shocked him if this animal do that in arab or muslim country they would break every bone in his filthy body

Who said your religion is beautiful are you on drugs?!

After one year you replied a thread yet you been active all throughout on PDF

GTFO you hate filled bigot
Ex Muslim ? Don't make me laugh on the day before eid

What we in Pakistan call "an attention seeking bitch "

The Muslims don't show their real colors in the English websites but if you go to an Arabic website you will see how much they hate the infidels

This forum is running by liberals

After one year you replied a thread yet you been active all throughout on PDF

GTFO you hate filled bigot
Ex Muslim ? Don't make me laugh on the day before eid

What we in Pakistan call "an attention seeking bitch "
Ironic because these are your likes who seek attention not me

The Muslims don't show their real colors in the English websites but if you go to an Arabic website you will see how much they hate the infidels

This forum is running by liberals

Ironic because these are your likes who seek attention not me
Most muslims speak english but a few speak Arabic. It seems you have a problem with some Arabs and are lashing out against entire muslims. I wonder why?

I am not a Muslim but I do know about Islam and I think it's beautiful and teaches tolerance.
The muslims on this forum are very nice and tolerant, Had it been me I would have banned racist filth from this forum for good.
Your profile photo is racist and intolerant.
It is insulting Sikhs.
Sikhs are the most tolerant people what I have ever seen.

Your profile photo is racist and intolerant.
It is insulting Sikhs.
Sikhs are the most tolerant people what I have ever seen.
If a sikh here on this forum finds it offensive or racist in any kind of way. I will remove it.
My intention was not to offend them specifically but others.

Interesting that some justify subjecting a woman to thousands of volts just because she's shouting ... yeah, let's tase anyone shouting in public, shall we? Pathetic!

The beating those officers got was well deserved!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom