What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

If they don't like it they can just leave

You talk about just couple but you ignore the millions followers of your religion who live there who have more rights than you!!

Can you tell us how the infidels are being treated by your islamic countries??

Your hypocracy make me glad that I decided to leave this religion with no regret

You left the beautiful religion of Prophet S.A.W because of me? :o:

If they don't like it they can just leave

You talk about just couple but you ignore the millions followers of your religion who live there who have more rights than you!!

Can you tell us how the infidels are being treated by your islamic countries??

Your hypocracy make me glad that I decided to leave this religion with no regret

So suddenly we should not demand the police to stop shooting blacks with no reasonable fear because African Nations are around? Because there are blacks with more rights? Like obama? or any other 10,000 black celebrities?

So we should stop treating all people like Humans simply because there are people that share traits with them that have it good?

So should Jews not complain of the Holocaust or feel bad for it because they had so many other countries to go to? Should Jews all around the World suddenly stop caring for the Holocaust simply because they have Israel? Should we stop teaching the holocaust and why it was bad simply because of how Palestinians are treated by Jews?

Europe says they are better, but when they start oppressing and marginalizing others they start pointing fingers to others? So if I kill someone do I get a get out of jail free card simply because Andy Brevik killed more people? Do I get a free pass because there are more School shooters who have killed twice the amount?

Does a Black person not get the Right to complain when they go to Reikers for a non-violence offense because Obama is president?

You should Also know that Infidel was a term used by Crusaders not Muslims. Clearly shows your lack of Knowledge of the Religion.

You should also see some of the Non-Muslims in Egypt and other places.

Are there Problems? Yes. Can they be Fixed? Yes. Are they going to be fixed in the Future? Of course.

You seem to foget the times when the West was the backwards non-tolerant societies. Did they change? Yes and so will Islamic countries.

So you left the Religion because of Some Islamic countries? WOW then thank god you left. The last thing we need in this religion is people who leave at the slightest pressure about a country they don't live in.

So suddenly we should not demand the police to stop shooting blacks with no reasonable fear because African Nations are around? Because there are blacks with more rights? Like obama? or any other 10,000 black celebrities?

So we should stop treating all people like Humans simply because there are people that share traits with them that have it good?

So should Jews not complain of the Holocaust or feel bad for it because they had so many other countries to go to? Should Jews all around the World suddenly stop caring for the Holocaust simply because they have Israel? Should we stop teaching the holocaust and why it was bad simply because of how Palestinians are treated by Jews?

Europe says they are better, but when they start oppressing and marginalizing others they start pointing fingers to others? So if I kill someone do I get a get out of jail free card simply because Andy Brevik killed more people? Do I get a free pass because there are more School shooters who have killed twice the amount?

Does a Black person not get the Right to complain when they go to Reikers for a non-violence offense because Obama is president?

You should Also know that Infidel was a term used by Crusaders not Muslims. Clearly shows your lack of Knowledge of the Religion.

You should also see some of the Non-Muslims in Egypt and other places.

Are there Problems? Yes. Can they be Fixed? Yes. Are they going to be fixed in the Future? Of course.

You seem to foget the times when the West was the backwards non-tolerant societies. Did they change? Yes and so will Islamic countries.

So you left the Religion because of Some Islamic countries? WOW then thank god you left. The last thing we need in this religion is people who leave at the slightest pressure about a country they don't live in.
I don't know and you probably don't know what are you talking about

Go chill and eat sahan koshari habibi

I don't know and you probably don't know what are you talking about

Go chill and eat sahan koshari habibi

Exactly you don't have any idea what you are talking about. So next time you feel all up at arms just bottle it, cause the only thing bound to happen is your stupid comment spreading and giving people the wrong Idea.

Now this won't make headlines but if an idiot refugee had harassed a western girl, that will be an instant headline..double standards and hypocrisy are the trademarks of the western civilisation.
how is the airport security officer supposed to check the identity if a person is covered with veil ?

1.5 BN Muslims said it, what have you got against my religion?
If your religion have millions of followers how that make it right??!!

Communism,Hinduism,Buddhism, and Christians they have millions of followers so does that make them right??!

how is the airport security officer supposed to check the identity if a person is covered with veil ?

You can't. You must lift your veil. Most do. Some do not. Those that do not are sent back to country of origin. This veil issue crops up all the time, across the world. A few years ago, there was a case in Florida where a Muslim convert refuse to lift her veil in order to be photographed for a driver's license. The state denied her the driver's license until she complied. She sued. She lost her case.

You can't. You must lift your veil. Most do. Some do not. Those that do not are sent back to country of origin. This veil issue crops up all the time, across the world. A few years ago, there was a case in Florida where a Muslim convert refuse to lift her veil in order to be photographed for a driver's license. The state denied her the driver's license until she complied. She sued. She lost her case.

that is fine before you board the aircraft outside the airport.
inside the airport and aircraft you comply with security and get risk getting thrown or blown out
flying by aircraft is not a right. you are always free to board a ship and go across the world

Communism,Hinduism,Buddhism, and Christians they have millions of followers so does that make them right??!

He said nothing of it being right, he said it was great.

Correctness of the religion require a religious debate, I said that 1.5 BN muslims call it beautiful.

Correctness of the religion require a religious debate, I said that 1.5 BN muslims call it beautiful.
Yea right the Muslims call it but the other don't
Of course the Muslims will say their religion is beautiful but the others don't

Back
Top Bottom