What's new

Genetic proof that Pakistanis are different from Indians

Ah don't be so defensive. A lot of Pakistani false flaggers from Jatland come here faking as Haryanvis hating on others just like you did in above post. Thankfully you are not one of them.
[emoji2]. So where are you from in Haryana?

Ah don't be so defensive. A lot of Pakistani false flaggers from Jatland come here faking as Haryanvis hating on others just like you did in above post. Thankfully you are not one of them.

Are Jatland the same folk who call Awans Jats?

Then why don't you come to Haryana to see for yourself. I bet you are just generalising. The fact is that you can find both Light skinned Jats as well as dark skin Jats. If you had even a pinch of knowledge about Genetics than you wouldn't ask me this silly question. Jats are hybrid of both Scyntians and Native IVCians. So they will have both the features. It seems you were sleeping in your science classes. It's basic science taught in 10th.
I agree that Haryanvi jats are a little darker as compared to an average Punjabi but that Gap is not very large. Now, I disagree on the facial feature point. I don't think that Haryanvi jats looks more like Gangetic Plains people. This is just an utter bullshit. I am myself a Haryanvi jat and I don't look like Gangetic People.

Why I have to go to Haryana since I've seen countless Haryanvi jats on anthro forums. They are visible gangu teli looking and different then your sikh jatt cousins in punjab. Geographic is playing tricks here and no one is pure, being near ganges is the reason. Caste system doesn't mean 100% purity for generations.

Again we have no proof of scythian heritage but generic IE heritage.

We can't say for sure. Both of our theories are still disputed b/w scientific community. But I think the migration happened. Jat's father side is related with Scythians as of the DNA tests and mother's side from Native North Indians and West Asia. Many Jats have light colored eyes and as we know light colored eyes are not native to South Asia. My friend's brother lives in London and he is a Jat too. He had his DNA test done from a site 23andme.com . It told him that he is 74% South Asian, 23% Central Asian, 2% West Asian and 1% Middle Eastner. I am also considering a DNA Test. If I will have it done, I would love to share it with you.
Lightest jatts are in AK and adjacent areas of NW Punjab (Ghandaran region).

Pakistanis have nothing to do with India.

Its only Indians dream that we have anything to do with them.

And, that's a good thing, one wouldn't want to be mistaken for a pakistani at any airport or anywhere else.

Ofcourse were different from disgusting, inferior, indiot garbage.

Did you really need a DNA test to verify this?

Back
Top Bottom