What's new

Genetic proof that Pakistanis are different from Indians

Which origin is this [Pakistani

th

VERSIS origin of this indian
1926477.jpg
5C284996-8229-4473-919A-512175B1B448.jpeg

One is an urdu speaker from delhi other is gujrati.

Thats because Musharraf is a Muhajir from Delhi.

Otherwise Pakistanis have nothing in common with Pakistan, especially the new generation of Pakistanis being born in Pakistan and else where other than India.

white worshipping is strong with this thread. #DarkiIsSuperior

black men are the personification of alpha male. i hang with them for a reason. i learnt to rap when i was wit ma black mates. now mixtape is coming up next year

There is huge genetic diversity within India itself so the purpose of this thread is useless and is self explanatory. Diversity was always a known within India's present and past boundaries.

Pakistani are as different to Indians as one Indian is different to another Indian.

Reference:
Genetic diversity in India and the inference of Eurasian population expansion
Jinchuan Xing,1 W Scott Watkins,1 Ya Hu,2 Chad D Huff,1 Aniko Sabo,2 Donna M Muzny,2 Michael J Bamshad,3 Richard A Gibbs,2 Lynn B Jorde,corresponding author1 and Fuli Yucorresponding author2

white worshipping is strong with this thread. #DarkiIsSuperior

black men are the personification of alpha male. i hang with them for a reason. i learnt to rap when i was wit ma black mates. now mixtape is coming up next year

I guess u r a black.
Yes its true , people in pakistan mostly love white skin .
U see in the thread, we dont want to be associated with indians cause they r darker than us .

black men are the personification of alpha male
Yeh boy they are Alpha. Freakin are conspicious for being histories Class A slaves in almost every continent on earth. With resume like that - it establishes the Black male as numer uno. Do you know how strong a gorilla is? Does it make it Alpha?

Let me hold on to my brains please so I can remain Beta.

In theory. In practice some of us get everything and others get shafted. God sure has funny sense of fairness.

You can looking out from inside a box. You speak for yourself not the entire Human race to assert or assume god's fairness.

Stick to simpler things instead of borderline racist behaviour. Houdboy may teach you that as well as AQ Khan.

You can looking out from inside a box.
You can look at it from inside or outside or from upside but what I said is the reality. People are born unequal by nature. That is a fact. No amount of sugar coating will change that. Trust me in UK political correctness sees everything as equal. But we know the reality. Nature is profoundly unequal. Go to any darned hospital and visit a special baby unit and you will see natures raw inequality at play. And frankly I have no idea what Hoodbouy has anything to with this. I can cite a god spouting mullah who can mulch Hoodbouy in his wickedness triple over.

You speak for yourself
I will and do. What about you? Are you the worlds "mouth"?

You can look at it from inside or outside or from upside but what I said is the reality. People are born unequal by nature. That is a fact. No amount of sugar coating will change that. Trust me in UK political correctness sees everything as equal. But we know the reality. Nature is profoundly unequal. Go to any darned hospital and visit a special baby unit and you will see natures raw inequality at play. And frankly I have no idea what Hoodbouy has anything to with this. I can cite a god spouting mullah who can mulch Hoodbouy in his wickedness triple over.

You see them as a tool or labor not humans.
Nature is diverse. Survival in accordance with the geology.
Humans are born equal. People are born unequal now question is by design or by fate.

Go perform a hajj. You will find all types of yourself in every shape color race ethnicity genetics.

Multi ethnic,as many nations are.

Yeh i was thinking same .

In my opinion , the difference between colours came from the idea that the whiter the skin , more you r clean ...
Nd darker the skin ... u look dirty .

Back
Top Bottom