What's new

General Raheel Sharif Likely To Command 34-Nation Saudi Alliance "conditionally"

the saudi kingdom have fulfilled and are fulfilling the prophecy of Prophet SAW regarding najd. the greatest internal threats to muslim ummah are :
1. saudia
2. leaders of pakistan
3.iran
4.turkey esp the erdogan.
dont need to mention the ISIS . it is implanted and nourished by CIA , mossad and their stooges in muslim world. saudia has always been the biggest supporter of terrorism in islamic countries.

saudi boot licker answer my post if you have dignity and you cant refute it...your hypocrisy and your blind love for these royals is clear to see. Using indian sources as a last resort. Stop trying to twist my words or you are that thick and can't comprehend english, are you going to twist saudi cowardly nature into a positive. are you going to justify why saudis have accepted no refugees. What has the powerful KSA done for Kashmir. Honestly you don't even have the courage to admit why you blindly love them or why you'd cozy up with them, grow a spine. These saudis are letting their terrorists die like dogs without identifiable graves, is that the reason? So your pathological love of the saudis doesn't stem from their courageous or noble actions, i think we know the real reason then. Your logic of supporting the war on ISIS but screaming along with the saudis when Russia is doing it confuses me saudi wannabe. Again it must hurt you that Pakistan is silent when it comes to Syria.

Your blithering and blabbing after showing you reality in mirror is worth enjoying...The coalition is against terrorism particularly ISIS,so why are you opposing Gen Raheel joining it..Is it because your Khomeini masters don't approve it ?? Oh understand your compulsions...:lol:

PS..You still didn't make it clear about why you won't condemn Assad govt siding with India in Kashmir issue.

the saudi kingdom have fulfilled and are fulfilling the prophecy of Prophet SAW regarding najd. the greatest internal threats to muslim ummah are :
1. saudia
2. leaders of pakistan
3.iran
dont need to mention the ISIS . it is implanted and nourished by CIA , mossad and their stooges in muslim world. saudia has always been the biggest supporter of terrorism in islamic countries.
So apparently the whole Muslim world is CIA/Mossas bla bla agent even the people who are fighting it ?
Where did Saudia actually supported the terrorism ? talk in proves not narrative.
BTW, Hajaz is also the part of KSA.

So apparently the whole Muslim world is CIA/Mossas bla bla agent even the people who are fighting it ?
Where did Saudia actually supported the terrorism ? talk in proves not narrative.
BTW, Hajaz is also the part of KSA.
you need to grow up.

Your blithering and blabbing after showing you reality in mirror is worth enjoying...The coalition is against terrorism particularly ISIS,so why are you opposing Gen Raheel joining it..Is it because your Khomeini masters don't approve it ?? Oh understand your compulsions...:lol:

PS..You still didn't make it clear about why you won't condemn Assad govt siding with India in Kashmir issue.

hypocrite answer my post. Russia is killing ISIS why were you raging along with the saudis because your saudi prince didn't approve of it. I will do into full depth answering Kashmir issue you answer my post since that seems to be the crux of your argument. Your inferiory complex and urge to appease your saudi lovers you fail to see the sectarian agenda these royals always bring to the middleeast which will hit pakistan. Pathetic that you are avoiding to give reasoning behind your pathological love of these desert dwellers and the desire to jump striaght into their self crated mess.

Last edited:
hypocrite answer my post. Russia is killing ISIS why were you raging along with the saudis. I will do into full depth answering Kashmir issue you answer my post since that seems to be the crux of your argument. Your inferiory complex and urge to appease your saudi lovers you fail to see the sectarian agenda these royals always bring to the middleeast which will hit pakistan. Pathetic that you are avoiding to give reasoning behind your pathological love of these desert dwellers.
Okay hot shot, Russia was not killing ISIS. IS still holds the control of the areas which it had during the start of Russian air strikes. Secondly, is there any sense behind the stupid hysteria of allaging Saudis to support ISIS ? Saudis will be the biggest looser if IS will ever start gaining a greater strength. This whole military alliance is to stop ISIS, which is the primary function. The rest agenda Saudis would be able to achieve if KSA uses coliation forces just like Iran uses Hezbullah and Quds. You senseless hatred for KSA is also based on sectarian grounds but, as it often happen on PDF, the people like you come up from the self approved moral high ground by using fabricated rhetoric.

@ptldM3 apparently some geniuses think russia was not hurting ISIS.
So what about the rest of the message ?
And was there any ISIS in Aleppo ?
Here is the map for you.
1df86291d19e48cdb8c44ff75ff59394_7.jpg

Okay hot shot, Russia was not killing ISIS. IS still holds the control of the areas which it had during the start of Russian air strikes. Secondly, is there any sense behind the stupid hysteria of allaging Saudis to support ISIS ? Saudis will be the biggest looser if IS will ever start gaining a greater strength. This whole military alliance is to stop ISIS, which is the primary function. The rest agenda Saudis would be able to achieve if KSA uses coliation forces just like Iran uses Hezbullah and Quds. You senseless hatred for KSA is also based on sectarian grounds but, as it often happen on PDF, the people like you come up from the self approved moral high ground by using fabricated rhetoric.

I judge saudis on character and action not on sect...you're clutching at straws mate. I would commend saudis if they showed courage but all i see is geopolitical failure after failure ultimately stemming from cowardice. They only excel at spreading wahhabism to divert the docile population. I don't believe in their family who steal the wealth of the people and w**** their country out. I find them culturally primitve bunch too a country built on slave labour and western ingenuity with nothing remarkable from the local population. We make fun of them in Britain :-) and don't why some people have one-sided love affair with them hence i ask users on here why these royals are so noble and free from criticism to the point they are so eager to appease them and jump in saudi self created mess. They seem to shy away when asked about this love and loyalty to these kings like @chauvunist

swearing loyalty to a royal family that spends the people's money on half a billion boat no respect for these people who will never have a say in politics.

Last edited:
All of your message is nothing but your personal point of view based upon your personal liking and disliking. I have no interest in changing such an opinion or event talk about it. Still I will try to answer some of the point which appears worthy to me.

I judge saudis on character and action not on sect...you're clutching at straws mate. I would commend saudis if they showed courage but all i see is geopolitical failure ultimately stemming from cowardice.
Nothing to talk here.
They only excel at spreading wahhabism to divert the docile population. I don't believe in their family who steal the wealth of the people and w**** their country out.
Every country exports its ideology. UK and West still does it. So whats the point ? You dont like that so called Wahabism that you even want KSA to fall into pieces, but apparently you dont have any problem with what Iran, West or other countries spread.

I find them culturally primitve bunch too a country built on slave labour and western ingenuity with nothing remarkable from the local population. We make fun of them in Britain
Western ingenuity and slave labor ?

and don't why some people have one-sided love affair with them hence i ask users on here why these royals are so noble and free from criticism to the point they are so eager to appease them and jump in saudi self created mess. They seem to shy away when asked about this love and loyalty to these kings like @chauvunist
The answers lies in yourself, you have a one-sided hatred for KSA based upon self-conceived assumption most of which are inaccurate. So, some people may take a different poistion on the issues.

swearing loyalty to a royal family that spends the people's money on half a billion boat no respect for these people who will never have a say in politics
A youtube video, hmm ?
It is not peoples money I think. The whole economy is based on entirely different structure than western model. But still, what you said is of no use to the original discussion.

All of your message is nothing but your personal point of view based upon your personal liking and disliking. I have no interest in changing such an opinion or event talk about it. Still I will try to answer some of the point which appears worthy to me.

Nothing to talk here.

Every country exports its ideology. UK and West still does it. So whats the point ? You dont like that so called Wahabism that you even want KSA to fall into pieces, but apparently you dont have any problem with what Iran, West or other countries spread.

Western ingenuity and slave labor ?

The answers lies in yourself, you have a one-sided hatred for KSA based upon self-conceived assumption most of which are inaccurate. So, some people may take a different poistion on the issues.

A youtube video, hmm ?
It is not peoples money I think. The whole economy is based on entirely different structure than western model. But still, what you said is of no use to the original discussion.

Of course my post is going to be personal. Is there a factual way to say royals are incompetent?
When i even ask the saudi boot-lickers are you proud of KSA failure in syria, they are silent.I guess spreading wahabism the ideological belief of ISIS is cool since every country spreads it belief and influence. If its progressive and mutually benefits both countries then its acceptable. But if it destabilizes the country or the social fabric then its not fine. I guess you'd be fine if a foreign country starts building churches here and there and starts converting people since they are only spreading their influence i guess.
Why do you think asian workforce is required...i hear they get treated like kings and not slaves.
enlighten me then what's inaccurate in my perception of these royals i'm all ears. @chauvunist suffers from an inferiority complex. The youtube video wasn't evidence it just shows how docile these people are (will never have say in their country) swearing loyalty to a cardboard cutout of the royal family, who's royalty was gifted by the Britain btw lol, who wastes the peoples oil money on luxuries..yet can't do anything for syria even though how strong their king and prince are. Their economy is oil based the royal family and is controlled by the family.

Last edited:
here's Hilary Clinton saying saudis fund ISIS, remember the gulfies on here were loving ISIS in the early day uploading their attacks and what not http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...s-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html
Hilary is shit. Her argument only matter if she first admit that ISIS was created by US than she should tell us from where the funds came.

This might give you an insight to how US works.

Kerry, CIA Apologize to Turkey over ISIS Oil Trade Allegations
http://asbarez.com/158227/kerry-cia-apologize-to-turkey-over-isis-oil-trade-allegations/

US Embassy indicates Trump lied on Daesh claims
http://www.dailysabah.com/d/politics/2016/12/29/us-embassy-indicates-trump-lied-on-daesh-claims

1. saudia
2. leaders of pakistan
3.iran
The entire world came together to kill Reis Erdo'an but most miserably failed. It is a "Allah is with us" moment for Ehl-i Iman. Ehl-i Kufr won't understand...

Hilary is shit. Her argument only matter if she first admit that ISIS was created by US than she should tell us from where the funds came.

This might give you an insight to how US works.

Kerry, CIA Apologize to Turkey over ISIS Oil Trade Allegations
http://asbarez.com/158227/kerry-cia-apologize-to-turkey-over-isis-oil-trade-allegations/

US Embassy indicates Trump lied on Daesh claims
http://www.dailysabah.com/d/politics/2016/12/29/us-embassy-indicates-trump-lied-on-daesh-claims

not denying USA hand. Why is hilary shit because it suits you? This was Leaked, Saudis pumped $25 million (money wasted lol) for her campaign and shes a good friend to the royals hence she never accused them publicly. why is every place saudi touched sprouting ISIS. Saudis spread the religious beliefs and the wahhabis in turn reject the royalty. Little foresight shown once again by these nobleman.
Kosovo has high statistics for ISIS fighters, I wonder why? Maybe they have inaccurate perceptions of the royals even though they get indoctrinated saudi style
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis-1.2657608
German intelligence indicating Gulfies in european extremism
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ahhabism-qatar-kuwait-islamists-a7473551.html

The early days when ISIS was loved by the gulfies on here and all were united. Now everyone hates ISIS for some reason but still have love for al Qaeda in syria ask the saudi boot lickers on here.

Back
Top Bottom