What's new

General Raheel Sharif Likely To Command 34-Nation Saudi Alliance "conditionally"

hypocrite answer my post. Russia is killing ISIS why were you raging along with the saudis because your saudi prince didn't approve of it. I will do into full depth answering Kashmir issue you answer my post since that seems to be the crux of your argument. Your inferiory complex and urge to appease your saudi lovers you fail to see the sectarian agenda these royals always bring to the middleeast which will hit pakistan. Pathetic that you are avoiding to give reasoning behind your pathological love of these desert dwellers and the desire to jump striaght into their self crated mess.

Repeating in the circle with the same Parrotted sentences but evading simple questions like why are you opposed to Gen Raheel joining Coalition against terrorism and why won't you condemn Assad siding with Indian government on Kashmir Issue...

Iran has more to gain from Russia-China-Pak then india
no chance nothing with regard Russia or China . these two country are well known and we have long history of it .
with regard to Pakistan,
if Pakistan can accept india and solve it issues with then Iran Pakistan ties will get closer

no chance nothing with regard Russia or China . these two country are well known and we have long history of it .
with regard to Pakistan,
if Pakistan can accept india and solve it issues with then Iran Pakistan ties will get closer

We hate indians more then you can understand

their occupation of Kashmir and abuse if muslim population is something which cannot be overcome

look into hindus go to their national newspaper websites and look for any muslim topic or even a topic on IRAN you will see the level of hate they have for iran simply because you are muslim, they will gladly support israel to destroy you

ya definitely. those eh e iman who can kill thousands for sake of oil. according to your idiotic theory isis should also be ehl e iman. bl*0dy hypocrites. the saudi " ehl e eman" are also black mailing the muslim world in the name of "holy"land. may Allah protect us from this kind of "ehl e eman".
By the way what was the rate at which you(ehl e eman) got oil from isis???5 syrians killed for 1 oil tanker????ehl e eman.

Cool down mate..you can easily avoid abusive words

with regard to Pakistan,

Iran has its own culture and energy within itself to be a global leader...Its like US sees yoursf as a challenge to their goal to control middle east so your progress is slowed down. Its better to stand on your own feet like your country is doing rather than like GCC nations...So Russisa and China nees Iran more than anything otherwise...

ya definitely. those eh e iman who can kill thousands for sake of oil. according to your idiotic theory isis should also be ehl e iman. bl*0dy hypocrites. the saudi " ehl e eman" are also black mailing the muslim world in the name of "holy"land. may Allah protect us from this kind of "ehl e eman".
By the way what was the rate at which you(ehl e eman) got oil from isis???5 syrians killed for 1 oil tanker????ehl e eman.
Whats the proof you have for this allegation ? Turkish army is giving sacrifices to fight ISIS while your Hezbullah and Quds are busy looting what is left in Aleppo and here you are shooting false allegations.

Repeating in the circle with the same Parrotted sentences but evading simple questions like why are you opposed to Gen Raheel joining Coalition against terrorism and why won't you condemn Assad siding with Indian government on Kashmir Issue...

answer my post and points hypocrite if you understand how debates works stop avoiding it saudi wannabe...you're repeating yourself at least tell me why you have unbridled love for these royals? When these royal blackmailed Pakistan over Yemen and sent a flurry of religious rags (who are silent on the royals wasting public wealth whilst no syrians taken in or no billion dollar amry sent to help their terrorists) once Parliament said no you attacked me and you were muted in response to gulfie threats. http://aa.com.tr/en/politics/saudis-turn-to-religion-to-bend-pakistans-yemen-policy/51766
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/pakistani-saudi-ties-yemen-and-political-blackmail-439062704

Fine i'll condemn Syrian governments statement over Kashmir. What was Pakistan's response to it Mr Super duper political analyst. Did they interpret like you did Mr saudi? Hypocrisy at its finest super analyses certain things but what everything the humble saudis say at face value. Now answer my post and points ajami.

Last edited:
look into hindus go to their national newspaper websites and look for any muslim topic or even a topic on IRAN you will see the level of hate they have for iran simply because you are muslim, they will gladly support israel to destroy you
i am fully wear of India and it history in Kashmir and same about Pakistan i understand its history and Army its creation, its constitution, wars it been in, its nuclear works, ISI and i follow it closely .

is not my business not my country (iran) business what Pakistan should do what policy they pursue . but at end of day India is NOT going nowhere in next decade 10 years so if we could reconsile and build all of our countries economy then that best out come for all of us

Last edited:
answer my post and points hypocrite if you understand how debates works stop avoiding it saudi wannabe...you're repeating yourself at least tell me why you have unbridled love for these royals? When these royal blackmailed Pakistan over Yemen and sent a flurry of religious rags (who are silent on the royals wasting public wealth whilst no syrians taken in or no billion dollar amry sent to help their terrorists) once Parliament said no you attacked me and you were muted in response to gulfie threats. http://aa.com.tr/en/politics/saudis-turn-to-religion-to-bend-pakistans-yemen-policy/51766
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/pakistani-saudi-ties-yemen-and-political-blackmail-439062704

Fine i'll condemn Syrian governments statement over Kashmir. What was Pakistan's response to it Mr Super duper political analyst. Did they interpret like you did Mr saudi? Hypocrisy at its finest super analyses certain things but what everything the humble saudis say at face value. Now answer my post and points ajami.

Hahaha so you clutching on to straws because you don't have a solid argument...I see everything from my country's perspective..I don't follow blindly others unlike you where you plead for an anti Pakistani dictator butchering innocent people,you won't condemn Ayatollah's for aiding and abetting Indian spies against Pakistan and making joint ventures with India against Pakistan like chabahar port..I don't ducking care about Saudi's or any one else until they are our strategic partners and been with through thick and thin...

Now come out of circle and answer straight queries

Cool down mate..you can easily avoid abusive words

you are right but i dont know why majority of the people here defend even the evil deeds of their own govts projecting them as the most innocent people who have never done any thing wrong. the worse thing is that when the use the religion to cover up their terrorism.

Hahaha so you clutching on to straws because you don't have a solid argument...I see everything from my country's perspective..I don't follow blindly others unlike you where you plead for an anti Pakistani dictator butchering innocent people,you won't condemn Ayatollah's for aiding and abetting Indian spies against Pakistan and making joint ventures with India against Pakistan like chabahar port..I don't ducking care about Saudi's or any one else until they are our strategic partners and been with through thick and thin...

Now come out of circle and answer straight queries

you're not answering my 1st and 2nd post hypocrite it's not hard, that all i want so far...is that too much to comprehend for you? I Know this thread's in english and not arabic. You were the only pakistani user who attacked me when i criticised these religious rags who clearly went to manipulate Pakistan...i wonder why? You think like a saudi, crying when Russians were killing ISIS and you support al Qaeda in syria. As for syria maybe the saudi super power should do something funding billions to the the terrorists isn't working. Even some of the rebels and their supporters have been cursing your king after being exploited. Lol you mention Ayatollah more than anyone i barely mention them i guess your Madrasa is doing something wrong ...i'm British and there are no Ayatollahs here. Your saudi royals have been messing Europe for a long time now with your wahhabi brethren.

Last edited:
It's a great proposal and speaks volumes about how well regarded this gentleman is. A true soldiers soldier. Always led from the front. His knowledge of counter insurgence is unrivaled, frankly. May this help promote peace in the Muslim World.

i doubt this will happen ... because the Arabs and Persians have a Giant size ego and they will not really accept to take command from a non Arab .. but if it happen i will welcome it
It is a Muslim coalition, it includes most Muslim countries.

It is a Muslim coalition, it includes most Muslim countries.

yeah it does , but If Arabs drag us to their Sectarian BS wars than i think it will be a bad idea. Good thing is RS is retired and he is not Representing Pakistan Army so whatever he do , its on his personal Level ..

if all the muslim countries of the world joined their militaries, or allowed their command by one, they would probably be the strongest force on the planet, not because of technological might, but numbers, and the ability of that many patriots of that many countries to infiltrate other countries and cause damage from within. This would probably be the biggest threat the western world could ever face, they do not want a unified ummah, no socially, religiously, and definitely not militarily. It has been predicted that the next world war will be between the west and islam, so who knows this could be a precursor.

Back
Top Bottom