What's new

General Raheel Sharif Likely To Command 34-Nation Saudi Alliance "conditionally"

This is a false news. He would be an adviser, not the commander. The Arabs (no offense intended) can't see a Pakistani command them. We all know that. They still look at Pakistan as a tier III nation. 10 years from now, their stance on Pakistan would be entirely different, I am sure of that.

It is more or less like a consultant to provide statergy to the Arab nations. And they may hire may more like RS too...
But the way, some Pakistan posters are so blind followers towards Arabs is really surprising...

It is more or less like a consultant to provide statergy to the Arab nations. And they may hire may more like RS too...
But the way, some Pakistan posters are so blind followers towards Arabs is really surprising...

No, its not that. RS is the best they can get, no doubt about it. Besides the US military, the only general that has serious combat / anti-terrorist / COIN experience is Gen. RS. He for sure will be leading this entire 30+ country wide military alliance, but the Arab ego will not make him the commander. So they will give him an advisor role.

They look at Indian / Pakistanis, or South Asians in general as lower class people. Sorry to put it like that. But they also don't have balls and bravery either. The US assessment just called the KSA military a "paper military" a few weeks ago.

@PaklovesTurkiye buddy check this out! I knew Indians have been masturbating to your posts silently, and now they are tagging Iranian members to start a fight!

Read the last line of post #64 to see this behavior^^ in context!

Mate before blaming every one in the world, just see the kind of discussion is happening in this thread. You guys are simply amazing where you hide your important weakness in the name of either India or Iran or West or some country....But you never realize and honestly it really surprise me the ferocity in which some of country men are so loyal to Arabs than to your own country....and the same way to Iran too....I mean...what kind of mindset it is???????? Both of your groups are fighting with each other just for another country...And then you try to find excuse like you get remittances or all sort of fairy tale execuses to justify and follow your Arab brothers....

Amazing man...truely amazing...Indians are not saint..we have many issues...many problems for which we are ashamed of...But one good thing is that we at least do not fight with each other for some external country....And now, please stop providing India as an example in Pakistan Arab relation...If you drag India in this post, people will try to post in certain ways...

No, its not that. RS is the best they can get, no doubt about it. Besides the US military, the only general that has serious combat / anti-terrorist / COIN experience is Gen. RS. He for sure will be leading this entire 30+ country wide military alliance, but the Arab ego will not make him the commander. So they will give him an advisor role.

They look at Indian / Pakistanis, or South Asians in general as lower class people. Sorry to put it like that. But they also don't have balls and bravery either. The US assessment just called the KSA military a "paper military" a few weeks ago.

I agree with you...Arabs always treat South Asian as lower class then their standard. But one good things about Arabs is that they always look after their own Arab world self interest and how Arabs can develop and improve in the quality of life. Many good things can be learned from them too....

I agree with you...Arabs always treat South Asian as lower class then their standard. But one good things about Arabs is that they always look after their own Arab world self interest and how Arabs can develop and improve in the quality of life. Many good things can be learned from them too....

:rofl: which "Arabs" are these ones? Do these live off of Mars? They might care about just their own Arab cousins, but its just limited to local business and benefits, nothing at a larger scale (very racist and biased and thus why they are behind despite having so much money). I think Indians have each others back much more than Arabs. Take a look at the business and tech related growth. You guys have really stood each other up pretty tall.

It is all about choice for benefit and selecting the best Commander to command comprehensive Force.
If they choose him, its their advantage and some how, Pakistan's too in term of strategic influence in the region.

Even if all this is "GUARENTEED", this will be very very risky.

A lot of forces, who want to wage war, will try and destroy GRS efforts. The coalition of 39 Islamic countries is very varied and with lot of internal differences and conflicting views. These will be exploited by the enemy forces and agencies.

I feel for this GREAT MAN, if he accepts this post.

He is a true warrior but not a mean politician.

Definitely risky but a great responsibility. It will in effect make him the most powerful man in the middle east. Resolving conflicts will be challenging but only a Muslim can do it because Christians, Hindus and Jews don't have the sincerity or heart to make peace. This is truly an astonishing development as it would be the equivalent of NATO in the middle east and will open up a Pandora box of concern around the region. But its about time this force is implemented as it will put fear in the heart of the jews and force them to the negotiating table. This force can cut all these proxy wars being created by the USA and their European poodles and lead , hopefully , to peace and prosperity in the region.

Scrapping bottom bottom of the barrel. The day Syrian government assist in the killing of a Kashmiri i will denounce them. I can post how muted the saudis have been over this issue or have indians have preferential treatment of Pakistan when it comes to GCC. Then again you said the syrian government was worse than ISIS so you are a truly think like a saudi.

Wow ! Just wow..so the Syrian govt considers Kashmir as integral part of India and accepts however India suppresses the freedom movement and thus acknowledging the massacre and torture of Kashmiri people by Indian forces and you are telling me that you are not gonna condemn it because they are not assisting it...Your logic and loyalty to the ayatullah's never cease to amaze me..

I stood corrected like I said, Yours kind will prefer the stance and interests of Ayatullahs any time of the day over your own country...

Mate before blaming every one in the world, just see the kind of discussion is happening in this thread. You guys are simply amazing where you hide your important weakness in the name of either India or Iran or West or some country....But you never realize and honestly it really surprise me the ferocity in which some of country men are so loyal to Arabs than to your own country....and the same way to Iran too....I mean...what kind of mindset it is???????? Both of your groups are fighting with each other just for another country...And then you try to find excuse like you get remittances or all sort of fairy tale execuses to justify and follow your Arab brothers....

Amazing man...truely amazing...Indians are not saint..we have many issues...many problems for which we are ashamed of...But one good thing is that we at least do not fight with each other for some external country....And now, please stop providing India as an example in Pakistan Arab relation...If you drag India in this post, people will try to post in certain ways...

No one is more loyal to Arabs than Pakistan. That's just BS.

People have a soft spot towards Arabs because of Islam.

Some of us want to make sure Arabs are not taking advantage of us using Islam. That's all.

I'm all for good relation with Arab countries. We just have to be careful.

As for Iran, I'm just saying we don't want to fight them for Arabs. That doesn't make me "Iran/Mullah lover".

I would take the same stand if Arabs tried to use their influence to get us into a fight with any other country, say Somalia, for that matter.

???

This hard needs to swallowed by everyone....Interests of Pakistan and Iran do not converge in Middle East...

Thats it...

Let's agree to disagree. I don't think anything that's going on in ME is vital to Pakistan's interest.

They look at Indian / Pakistanis, or South Asians in general as lower class people.
As far as Pakistan is concerned, our leader is to be blamed. Had the advise given by Prince Agha Khan been followed to make Arabic the national language this problem would not have arisen.

The reasons for making Urdu the national language was not to kill this language.

Sorry to put it like that. But they also don't have balls and bravery either. The US assessment just called the KSA military a "paper military" a few weeks ago.
You can not say they are not brave, they lack dedication and will to fight. The day they have this with a dedicated leader the 'paper military' will transform into a real force.

;)

I don't care...I already had lot of fight with one of the iranian members....It was a nice experience overall..

I said what I observed....Anyone can disagree with my opinion, obviously.

In short...No need to bring Iran into this...They are irrelevant when it comes to Pakistan's interests in Middle East...Millions of Pakistanis are working and earning their bread and butter in middle east not in Iran...

Saudis are equally bad but we diverting from our topic....This thread is not about who is good or bad because when it comes to geopolitics, everyone is dirty...

In short our foreign policy should be based on what's good for Pakistan, Iranians and saudi wants to fight, so be it, have at it

Wow ! Just wow..so the Syrian govt considers Kashmir as integral part of India and accepts however India suppresses the freedom movement and thus acknowledging the massacre and torture of Kashmiri people by Indian forces and you are telling me that you are not gonna condemn it because they are not assisting it...Your logic and loyalty to the ayatullah's never cease to amaze me..

I stood corrected like I said, Yours kind will prefer the stance and interests of Ayatullahs any time of the day over your own country...

saudi boot licker answer my post if you have dignity and you cant refute it...your hypocrisy and your blind love for these royals is clear to see. Using indian sources as a last resort. Stop trying to twist my words or you are that thick and can't comprehend english, are you going to twist saudi cowardly nature into a positive. are you going to justify why saudis have accepted no refugees. What has the powerful KSA done for Kashmir. Honestly you don't even have the courage to admit why you blindly love them or why you'd cozy up with them, grow a spine. These saudis are letting their terrorists die like dogs without identifiable graves, is that the reason? So your pathological love of the saudis doesn't stem from their courageous or noble actions, i think we know the real reason then. Your logic of supporting the war on ISIS but screaming along with the saudis when Russia is doing it confuses me saudi wannabe. Again it must hurt you that Pakistan is silent when it comes to Syria.

Last edited:
RS will be leading the coalition of 34 nations against whom????yemen? pathetic if true. i dont think RS will act as saudi puppet. why these 34 so called muslim countries have never shown any spine and unity against the oppression by uncle sam. shame on all these hypocrites .

Only blaming Saudis will be unfair, who started all this ? Pakistan Started Against Russia with the help of USA and Saudi.

"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

Past is past nothing we can do about it, except learn from our mistakes and make sure it never happens again that means not to continue the same disastrous policy of the past. Anybody (Saudi, Iranians or whole freaking ummah) wanting to fight each other is free to do so as long as we are not attacked, we stay neutral period

Back
Top Bottom