What's new

Featured General Qamar Javed Bajwa to visit Saudi Arabia next week

Support for Kashmir from the Arab states was never negotiable - either they are with us or they are not.
They were never with us after the 70's.

On top of that our ignorant foreign policy never helped our case. We let our enemy get stronger in the region that was ours to give away.

They were never with us after the 70's.

On top of that our ignorant foreign policy never helped our case. We let our enemy get stronger in the region that was ours to give away.
I agree on that. But to stop us on the OIC stage from even making a statement on it. That's humiliation and it was deliberate. If we accept that then Pakistan may as well not be a nation.

24 Billion USD per Quarter is a Joke and Simply Exaggerated to make nation Calm.
Pak Gov should not worry About Expats their Jobs or Remittances. What Pak Gov has given to overseas Pakistanis thoughout Overseas Pakistanis should not worry about their sustenance or loaf of bread.
Those who work there will find a way to earn for their Family back home too.
Nobody gonna die from hunger.
Gov should worry abt paying back loans for now. 5 Billion approx.
They all are sell outs. I remember they took these loans for a year or so then keep extending it.
I see this gov no different than other curropt ones.

Last edited:
I agree on that. But to stop us on the OIC stage from even making a statement on it. That's humiliation and it was deliberate. If we accept that then Pakistan may as well not be a nation.
It's easy for us to think hypothetically.
The problem is many like me are at a take as well. I have seen here locally my country from being the best respected to becoming nothing, mostly due to blunders of our politicians, and our enemies go from being the Gali Kay Kuttay to the house pets. And it's the same everywhere.

We know the reality of who is who, but in a world where u are forced to take sides, sometimes u have to be more cunning then the one u are fighting against. It's a game of chess, but our guys play is less ke ludo.

Nobody is on damage control but delivering a message in a subtle way playing good and bad cop
Agree with this. It's not a damage-control visit. SMQ's outburst was most likely a planned thing. Pakistan is moving away from Saudi's influence gradually.

There appx. 5 million pakistanis working in GCC some say 6 million. GCC cannot just simply end the pakistani worker visa and ask them to leave tomorrow. KSA is the only real country in GCC, rest are fiefdoms. except qatar no one else had the balls to stand upto KSA. While pakistan need to realize that there are no feee lunches in GCC any more, GCC also need to realize that Pakistan policy cannot be forced as it used to be during NS and Zardari times. no matter what arrangement KSA and Pakistan state agreed too, it will not be same as that in the past. Some day this number of 5 million was supposed to dwindle down to not more than 2 million shortly as a huge push to localize the jobs in place plus the GCC economies are suffering due to various external factors including COVID. beside, GCC is aligning it self with india and israel, Pakistan does not go eye to eye with either . it was GCC that took that strategic decision without paying any head to pakistani concerns. they are not supposed too, fair enough but that have no right to push pakistan to do stuff that is not in its interest. it is about time pakistan learn to live on its own with friendly GCC instead of overtly relying on GCC specially KSA. Both needs to understand each other position and support. KSA has no right to use OIC or religious areas as a leverage against other muslim countries specially pakistan. i think both needs each other no more no less. if sanity prevails both of them will reach a balance.

That’s because we don’t have people sitting in the US, sending us $24 billion per quarter. While we do have sizable remittance coming in from KSA.
Nobody is sending 24 billion USD$ per quarter.
Sir that means 96 Billion $ per year.
Total 10million Pakistanis are overseas
More or less so you mean to tell me average per person is 9,600 usd
So many things are exaggerated.

I would say per annum its like 8 - 12 Billion usd worldwide thats all.

It's not that simple, the problem is what decisions will be taken in Riyadh will have a domino's effect in all of GCC.

So when we sit to lose more we lose more throughout the region, and make India already stronger where it is sitting in a very comfortable position.

SMQ, should be more careful running his mouth. We have to have a plan before we charge in sword swinging. Not be doing damage controll, and be on Blackfoot most of the time
Thts not pakistans problem, as pakisran has seen it all in past these afraid Arabs are not a power to stand with, they are slaves who will just generate more slaves and Thts all, most strongest among them was IRAQ and its fallen to, IRAN and Thts it, Pakistan has no designs of expansions in Gulf, so its not pakistans problem. At all its up to Arabs to give whatever they want to india all I know zero +zero =00 and that's the bottom line?
India is bieng well circled by China and has a million percent chance if properly backed up many small states will get independence from India these stupid excues, that if we not listen to Saudis that will happen and this will happen are comming out of the mouths from the liberals who been paid by NGOs to makeup the mind of pakistani ppls its the same shyt thinking that once saddam will fall all Iraqis will adopt western life style?
Look what happened after saddam?.
If pakistan listen to these slave of Israel it will lose its kashmir, it will lose its baluchistan, it will lose its gawadar port and it will lose karachi cause DO MORE shyt isn't ever ending?
The best pakistan can do, is to fully activate itself with CEPEC and form long term peace full trade agreement with Iran, secretly make the Iranian gas pipe lines and oil lines enter pakistan use itself and supply to China that ill become a string back bone of Pakistani economy and from. There can start building up industries with cheap pakistani labour?
Pakistan don't need to be anyone's slave anymore, it's time for others to understand the power of Pakistan and stay away from bullying it?
These afraid Arabs, understands only one language which is power and that's all!
If pakisran decides to walk with Saudis then it has to give up its nuclear assests, accept Israel, give up kashmir to India, give up baluchistan to usa, Israel, and these Arabs as a base agaunst Iran?
Then gilgit baltistan to again india usa, Israel against China, that will make Pakistan a dam dumb sandwich, which I'll be attacked from all sides and no one to back it up, while pakistani ppls calling Mr bajwa and imran khan the real traitors and slaves of jews, that will hurt pakistan from within and from all sides, while China and Iran will become ultimate enemies just for accepting these foolish Arabs slavery!
I don't think pakistani leadership is so naive to sacrifice whole nation because a few thousands will lose thier jobs in those slaved Arabian countries and Thts why SMQ pointed his finger in right direction telling these Arabic afraid fools to stay in thier small slaved capacity and stop dictating pakistan

Looks like no senior Saudi Royal or a General. The Saudi officers in picture have Lt Col ranks. This is not good.
It's a bloody disgrace. My guess is Saudis are going to try arm twisting to force us to agree with them. Let see what comes out of it. I don't know why I have the feeling it not about Kashmir or OIC. It's something else

Last few pages are like even the people in power corridors will be shocked to read as such. Can we just hold our horses and not to jump on the guns already.

By the way, COAS & DG ISI have reached there and we do have an active discussion..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/coas...ive-strained-ties.681198/page-2#post-12638248

Please continue there.
Notice ... no protocol for COAS this time ....

5f3a4d509d046.jpg

There appx. 5 million pakistanis working in GCC some say 6 million. GCC cannot just simply end the pakistani worker visa and ask them to leave tomorrow. KSA is the only real country in GCC, rest are fiefdoms. except qatar no one else had the balls to stand upto KSA. While pakistan need to realize that there are no feee lunches in GCC any more, GCC also need to realize that Pakistan policy cannot be forced as it used to be during NS and Zardari times. no matter what arrangement KSA and Pakistan state agreed too, it will not be same as that in the past. Some day this number of 5 million was supposed to dwindle down to not more than 2 million shortly as a huge push to localize the jobs in place plus the GCC economies are suffering due to various external factors including COVID. beside, GCC is aligning it self with india and israel, Pakistan does not go eye to eye with either . it was GCC that took that strategic decision without paying any head to pakistani concerns. they are not supposed too, fair enough but that have no right to push pakistan to do stuff that is not in its interest. it is about time pakistan learn to live on its own with friendly GCC instead of overtly relying on GCC specially KSA. Both needs to understand each other position and support. KSA has no right to use OIC or religious areas as a leverage against other muslim countries specially pakistan. i think both needs each other no more no less. if sanity prevails both of them will reach a balance.
Thts not pakistans problem, as pakisran has seen it all in past these afraid Arabs are not a power to stand with, they are slaves who will just generate more slaves and Thts all, most strongest among them was IRAQ and its fallen to, IRAN and Thts it, Pakistan has no designs of expansions in Gulf, so its not pakistans problem. At all its up to Arabs to give whatever they want to india all I know zero +zero =00 and that's the bottom line?
India is bieng well circled by China and has a million percent chance if properly backed up many small states will get independence from India these stupid excues, that if we not listen to Saudis that will happen and this will happen are comming out of the mouths from the liberals who been paid by NGOs to makeup the mind of pakistani ppls its the same shyt thinking that once saddam will fall all Iraqis will adopt western life style?
Look what happened after saddam?.
If pakistan listen to these slave of Israel it will lose its kashmir, it will lose its baluchistan, it will lose its gawadar port and it will lose karachi cause DO MORE shyt isn't ever ending?
The best pakistan can do, is to fully activate itself with CEPEC and form long term peace full trade agreement with Iran, secretly make the Iranian gas pipe lines and oil lines enter pakistan use itself and supply to China that ill become a string back bone of Pakistani economy and from. There can start building up industries with cheap pakistani labour?
Pakistan don't need to be anyone's slave anymore, it's time for others to understand the power of Pakistan and stay away from bullying it?
These afraid Arabs, understands only one language which is power and that's all!
If pakisran decides to walk with Saudis then it has to give up its nuclear assests, accept Israel, give up kashmir to India, give up baluchistan to usa, Israel, and these Arabs as a base agaunst Iran?
Then gilgit baltistan to again india usa, Israel against China, that will make Pakistan a dam dumb sandwich, which I'll be attacked from all sides and no one to back it up, while pakistani ppls calling Mr bajwa and imran khan the real traitors and slaves of jews, that will hurt pakistan from within and from all sides, while China and Iran will become ultimate enemies just for accepting these foolish Arabs slavery!
I don't think pakistani leadership is so naive to sacrifice whole nation because a few thousands will lose thier jobs in those slaved Arabian countries and Thts why SMQ pointed his finger in right direction telling these Arabic afraid fools to stay in thier small slaved capacity and stop dictating pakistan

The move of UAE "openly" aligning itself with Israel should not be seen in isolation.
This is only another chapter in the implementation of New World Order (NWO), which started with first Gulf War in 1990.

It is now apparent that UAE and KSA have been offered (and they have accepted) a place on the table in the world that is envisaged as per paradigm of NWO.
India is the same, they are aligning themselves with US, even at the cost of Russia.

World is moving in two camps: pro-NWO and anti-NWO.

I agree with many points of @syed_yusuf and @batmannow.

My conclusion is that our high ups knew that this shift was coming.

Pakistan only needs another 10-years to become independent, provided it remains on current trajectory.

I don't see loss of working class from KSA and UAE as a problem for Pakistan.

We had bad times in 1990s, and with this loss we will not be more worse.

However, I can bet that without Pakistan these stupid Gulf leaders will not survive 10-years. Israel and US will eat them alive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom