What's new

Featured General Qamar Javed Bajwa to visit Saudi Arabia next week

That’s because we don’t have people sitting in the US, sending us $24 billion per quarter. While we do have sizable remittance coming in from KSA.

That works both ways. Those 2 million Pakistanis in SA are not there in 5 star hotels enjoying roast chicken at the expense of the Arabs. They are at every level and in every field. Manufacturing, Construction, Defence. From bricklayer up to CEO. They are building the country, $24 Billion a quarter does not come from nothing in return. It is not aid. By all means Saudis can send them home and it will hurt Pakistan, but then it will hurt themselves too. It will take time, money and effort to replace them, and I can assure you if Saudis look down on Pakistanis, they look down on Indians even more....

Allah maaf karay, but if Iran and Saudia go to war (like direct declaration of war). We need to stay the bloody hell away from it and pray to God that it doesn't lead to WW3.

If Iran and Saudi bomb each other to stone age, as long as Holy cities are protected, this is no big loss to Pakistan

That works both ways. Those 2 million Pakistanis in SA are not there in 5 star hotels enjoying roast chicken at the expense of the Arabs. They are at every level and in every field. Manufacturing, Construction, Defence. From bricklayer up to CEO. They are building the country, $24 Billion a quarter does not come from nothing in return. It is not aid. By all means Saudis can send them home and it will hurt Pakistan, but then it will hurt themselves too. It will take time, money and effort to replace them, and I can assure you if Saudis look down on Pakistanis, they look down on Indians even more....
Indians/Bangladeshis will have no issue replacing us. If push comes to shove, it can be managed within a year. And given Indian economic situation, they’d be more than willing to send in labor to KSA.

Indians/Bangladeshis will have no issue replacing us. If push comes to shove, it can be managed within a year. And given Indian economic situation, they’d be more than willing to send in labor to KSA.

No, it is not that easy. Yes you can do that with manual labour very easy, but managment positions and senior positions it is much harder.

Let me give you just one example, there are hundreds, if not thousands of Pak personnel maintaining engines of F-15 and C-130 planes. These are ex PAF who have many years experience with these engines. India or Bangladesh can replace bricklayers but not these people, not even Egyptians cannot replace these people as they have their own skilled manpower issues. It will take more than a year and a lot of pain, and of course they can still go ahead and do it, I am just saying the pain will be a two way street to an extent

It's not putting tammatos from market to your fridge?
Extremist sitting in Iraq to yeman will find a super reason to a track these non Muslim forighen workers if replaced by pakistanis and it will certainly generate a huge law and order situation in KSA which is already on the verge of internal war saudi king can't afford that, so useless fear has made pakistan bowing down for stupid reasons since decades but that only benefits a few high officials instead of its labour's there, this useless fear must be removed and Saudis must have to be showen the way that, it's not just pakistan which will suffer, it ill be KSA which I'll be suffering the most

It's not putting tammatos from market to your fridge?
Extremist sitting in Iraq to yeman will find a super reason to a track these non Muslim forighen workers if replaced by pakistanis and it will certainly generate a huge law and order situation in KSA which is already on the verge of internal war saudi king can't afford that, so useless fear has made pakistan bowing down for stupid reasons since decades but that only benefits a few high officials instead of its labour's there, this useless fear must be removed and Saudis must have to be showen the way that, it's not just pakistan which will suffer, it ill be KSA which I'll be suffering the most
It's not that simple, the problem is what decisions will be taken in Riyadh will have a domino's effect in all of GCC.

So when we sit to lose more we lose more throughout the region, and make India already stronger where it is sitting in a very comfortable position.

SMQ, should be more careful running his mouth. We have to have a plan before we charge in sword swinging. Not be doing damage controll, and be on Blackfoot most of the time

I guess, the word from. Saudis is to distance pakistan from China as its the fear in their hearts and minds that if pakistan becomes more dependent on China it will not be in Saudis hands, then Saudis wants pakistan to bow down to Israeli's once its done then Saudis will announce themselves so it looks good?
But they don't realize what they are asking for, between the lines they are asking pakistan to give up its nuclear assets and take more loan from IMF which can put pakistan more in USA, Israeli, Indian slavery to come in future and that DO MORR won't be stopping untill the total destruction of Pakistan into differnt small parts

It's not that simple, the problem is what decisions will be taken in Riyadh will have a domino's effect in all of GCC.

So when we sit to lose more we lose more throughout the region, and make India already stronger where it is sitting in a very comfortable position.

SMQ, should be more careful running his mouth. We have to have a plan before we charge in sword swinging. Not be doing damage controll, and be on Blackfoot most of the time
Sorry SMQ did best and on right time to let Saudis and Israelis and Indian know we aren't ready to give up no matter what may comes, it's the weak Saudis who wants pakistan to become scarufucail lamb to thier masters and thts not any option at all those days of pushing pakistan are gone it's them who are more weak and at the edge, with trillions of dollors still they have to beg for thier dam. Security not pakistan?
Pakistan may suffer from more downfall of economy but i[ will still exists but for them even with all of thier dam all oil money they are on the verge of become total slave to USA, INDIA, ISRAEL

Govt of Pakistan is trying its level best to follow a balanced foreign policy unlike some bratty princes considering there strategic allies to be no more less than a pawn but sticking to cpec is a matter of survival for us. Besides it's upto gcc to come up with a non alignment kinda approach vis a vis China or risk losing its most trusted and capable friend

Last edited:
Sorry SMQ did best and on right time to let Saudis and Israelis and Indian know we aren't ready to give up no matter what may comes, it's the weak Saudis who wants pakistan to become scarufucail lamb to thier masters and thts not any option at all those days of pushing pakistan are gone it's them who are more weak and at the edge, with trillions of dollors still they have to beg for thier dam. Security not pakistan?
Pakistan may suffer from more downfall of economy but i[ will still exists but for them even with all of thier dam all oil money they are on the verge of become total slave to USA, INDIA, ISRAEL

Agree, West spent a lot of effort trying to turn Pakistan into a Syria, Iraq or Libya and failed. They can do that with Saudi overnight if they so wish....

If SMQ did his best why are Bajwa, and DJ ISI on damage control visit.

My issue is not the statement, but the inconclusive nature of our affairs.
We have to be strong to do the right thing, or do the right thing quietly to announce it at the right time.

My issue is not the statement, but the inconclusive nature of our affairs.
We have to be strong to do the right thing, or do the right thing quietly to announce it at the right time.
Support for Kashmir from the Arab states was never negotiable - either they are with us or they are not.

Back
Top Bottom