What's new

Featured General Qamar Javed Bajwa to visit Saudi Arabia next week

If the Saudis do offer us financial incentives, it would help if they pay up front. They say so much, but follow through with very little.
I get it Pakistan is in Economical shit storm but are we willing to set aside our morale for some $. If this is right we could sell Kashmir as well. No need for any financial incentive from these Arabs. This relationship is bound to fail its just matter of time. There is no mutual understanding and respect so its better to end it now than later.Arabs are playing with fire let them burn. Lets watch and enjoy.

I get it Pakistan is in Economical shit storm but are we willing to set aside our morale for some $. If this is right we could sell Kashmir as well. No need for any financial incentive from these Arabs. This relationship is bound to fail its just matter of time. There is no mutual understanding and respect so its better to end it now than later.Arabs are playing with fire let them burn. Lets watch and enjoy.

That's the point. The financial incentives can never compensate for something that is far more valuable, powerful and precious as far as Pakistan is concerned. Hence there is no point to our relationship with Saudi Arabia. Even though it means there will be short term suffering, we need to solidify our relationship with Iran at many levels. This will ensure huge long term benefits for Pakistan in many ways. Something which the Saudis can never deliver for us.

I personaly think its not his portfolio let the democratic leaders do the talking

Good news Bajwa did not catch the plane at Chaklala. Shows IK, FM and COAS all on same page. Sends strong signal, especially if it was Bajwa's choice not to go. A united Pakistani people, Army and Government will be almost unstoppable.

This is important piece as it was written just 8 hours ago by former Saudi Ambassador to Pakistan and in a media outlet close to the government. Saudi's now down playing the rift, blaming FM and confirming Bajway visit.

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan: A partnership too important to fail

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1720441

COAS and ISI Chief have arrived in KSA.

B28638A0-0D53-44B0-BDD3-FF4B8CE62B62.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom