What's new

Featured General Qamar Javed Bajwa to visit Saudi Arabia next week

Good news Bajwa did not catch the plane at Chaklala. Shows IK, FM and COAS all on same page. Sends strong signal, especially if it was Bajwa's choice not to go. A united Pakistani people, Army and Government will be almost unstoppable.

Pakistan was never going to put up with this pressure. COAS has arrived in KSA.

IMG_2594.JPG

Has anyone seen this. Not sure how true it is.

Good news Bajwa did not catch the plane at Chaklala. Shows IK, FM and COAS all on same page. Sends strong signal, especially if it was Bajwa's choice not to go. A united Pakistani people, Army and Government will be almost unstoppable.
Sir FM SMQ could never have given such crucial statement without backing from both PM and GHQ. It was certain that all parties were behind it. Everyone knew that it's time for Kashmir because if they delay it any further than Kashmir could be lost for good. Seen betrayal of Saudi and other Arabs. This Isreal recognition drama is the final nail.

Is this picture real? Who was there to receive him? No dignitaries to receive him.

Looks like no senior Saudi Royal or a General. The Saudi officers in picture have Lt Col ranks. This is not good.

Looks like no senior Saudi Royal or a General. The Saudi officers in picture have Lt Col ranks. This is not good.

My previous post was deleted. But I’ll say it politically correct way.

He shouldn’t have gone and left things as is to show the Saudis enough is enough and no more arm twisting and changing foreign policies to suit their needs.
That picture should be a slap to his face.

My previous post was deleted. But I’ll say it politically correct way.

He shouldn’t have gone and left things as is to show the Saudis enough is enough and no more arm twisting and changing foreign policies to suit their needs.
That picture should be a slap to his face.

Our PM drives MBS from the airport, they do not even give an honour guard or salute to COAS and even a Brigadier level officer cannot turn up. Actually Saudis now can go to hell, they may treat some of our manual workers in their lands like this, but if they cannot even respect basic protocol for a Pakistani officer who has championed the defence of the Holy Lands, it shows you the twisted mentality of the people in charge of the House of Saud now....

Army is army and they will do what they see as necessary. But I think the Saudi's have clearly sent a message. MBS wants the western nations to attack Iran - he doesn't give a damn about Kashmir or Palestine. The other Arabian peninsula countries agree. We need to stay course with China. Only they can convince MBS to not attack Iran. In the grand scheme of things, China does not want their to be a divide between Pakistan, Saudia and ultimately Iran. We need to hold but I am sure the military is making calculations.

Saudis will put Pakistan in its place. This was expected. We are far too dependent a country, to act independent. ISPR had released a statement praising Saudis just yesterday. They still haven’t bothered with any niceties.

Pakistan will sit and take it. No other choice. :)

Pakistan has choices. Americans tried to blackmail us via money and we gave them the finger.

It is the US pulling the strings on this one too btw.

That would not surprise me at all. Pakistan's relations with China and Iran has irked them for years.

Of course now with all this Saudis have ensure that Pakistan will not come to their aid in any action by Iran. We can make that clear to them too.

Pakistan has choices. Americans tried to blackmail us via money and we gave them the finger.
That’s because we don’t have people sitting in the US, sending us $24 billion per quarter. While we do have sizable remittance coming in from KSA.

That would not surprise me at all. Pakistan's relations with China and Iran has irked them for years.

Of course now with all this Saudis have ensure that Pakistan will not come to their aid in any action by Iran. We can make that clear to them too.
Allah maaf karay, but if Iran and Saudia go to war (like direct declaration of war). We need to stay the bloody hell away from it and pray to God that it doesn't lead to WW3.

Back
Top Bottom