What's new

General Qamar Javed Bajwa, COAS is on an official visit to Europe.

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
General Qamar Javed Bajwa, COAS is on an official visit to Belgium.

During the visit, COAS called on Mr Stefano Sannino, Secretary General of the European External Action Service (EEAS) & General Claudio Graziano, Chairman of the EU Military Committee.

1645137827734.png

During the meeting matters of mutual interest, overall regional security situation including current situation in Afghanistan and bilateral relations with EU were discussed. COAS said that Pakistan values its relations with EU countries and earnestly look forward to enhance mutual cooperation based on common interests. EU dignitaries appreciated Pakistan's sincere efforts for peace and stability in the region and pledged to play their role for increased collaboration with Pakistan at all levels.

1645137992481.png

Called on Mrs Ludivine Dedonder, Minister of Defence, Admiral Michel Hofman, Chief of Defence and Major General Pierre Gerard, Chief of Staff of the Land Component, Belgium.......

1645209842136.png

1645209865205.png

Bajwa looks old and tired. He should had retired long ago.
He is in the first year of his extension beyond his 3 year CoAS term. However, I agree, he should retire and not get an extension. Let the multitude of other officers get a shot at the job. Bring renewed energy to the post. In the army and that too in Pakistan, a 3 year term is a LONG time in the hot seat.

Europeans want tips on how to run an insurgency against Russia. :lol:

He is in the first year of his extension beyond his 3 year CoAS term. However, I agree, he should retire and not get an extension. Let the multitude of other officers get a shot at the job. Bring renewed energy to the post. In the army and that too in Pakistan, a 3 year term is a LONG time in the hot seat.
This job requires strategic experience and organisational achievement and our chief has both, I vote for a third extension, he is doing a great job.

Called on Mrs Ludivine Dedonder, Minister of Defence, Admiral Michel Hofman, Chief of Defence and Major General Pierre Gerard, Chief of Staff of the Land Component, Belgium.......

View attachment 816602

View attachment 816603
Seems like world militaries are showing Pakistan army due respect.

This job requires strategic experience and organisational achievement and our chief has both, I vote for a third extension, he is doing a great job.

Seems like world militaries are showing Pakistan army due respect.

I'd vote for a fourth extension.

Extensions is what has destroyed in large measure the institution. It kills everythng.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom