What's new

Gen Zia's awesome reply to American journalist regarding nuclear weapons

and the list goes on but i will just blame everything on mullahs and Zia it helps me sleep at night
10007420_511921065585489_1662298343_n.jpg

also the man who destroyed many many Generations of Pakistan because of his Mullacracy

Pakistanis are gullible and naive. They tend to either praise or completely hate personalities. Every leader has done good and bad things. Zia, no doubt brought in Pan Islamist mindset, which took us decades to reverse, no doubt he brought in Afghan refugees who are sucking our blood like leaches till today.
But you have to put your self in his shoes at the time as well. We had 500,000 Soviet troops right at the border, he managed a full scale successful insurgency which forced them to retreat. However his approach was wrong. Pakistan shouldn't have accepted Afghan refugees and should have only radicalized/used Afghan madrassas instead of those madrassas in FATA as a tool of foreign policy. He should have sealed the border, ensuring that all the mess stayed in Afghanistan. He was a proper follower of realpolitik when it came to foreign policy. He managed two insurgencies against our adversaries simultaneously Afghan war against Soviets/Kabul regime and Khalistan insurgency against India and he expedited the nuclear program.
His mistakes were mainly altering Pakistan's ideological discourse as a society and bringing in Afghan refugees which cost us a lot later onward

Pakistanis are gullible and naive. They tend to either praise or completely hate personalities. Every leader has done good and bad things. Zia, no doubt brought in Pan Islamist mindset, which took us decades to reverse, no doubt he brought in Afghan refugees who are sucking our blood like leaches till today.
But you have to put your self in his shoes at the time as well. We had 500,000 Soviet troops right at the border, he managed a full scale successful insurgency which forced them to retreat. However his approach was wrong. Pakistan shouldn't have accepted Afghan refugees and should have only radicalized/used Afghan madrassas instead of those madrassas in FATA as a tool of foreign policy. He should have sealed the border, ensuring that all the mess stayed in Afghanistan. He was a proper follower of realpolitik when it came to foreign policy. He managed two insurgencies against our adversaries simultaneously Afghan war against Soviets/Kabul regime and Khalistan insurgency against India and he expedited the nuclear program.
His mistakes were mainly altering Pakistan's ideological discourse as a society and bringing in Afghan refugees which cost us a lot later onward
All we have seen Heroin and Kalashnikov gift of Zia, totally destroyed education system.

Not fan of PPP, but Bhutto did lots of good things, like brought 90,000 prisoner of war, steel mill etc etc. But our nation ...

also the man who destroyed many many Generations of Pakistan because of his Mullacracy

Be careful what you say, without this guy, India, the US or the Soviet Union would have made Afghanistan of us by now.

be careful for what ? calling Zia a Arsehole ? Ops :P

You tribe always show your class once out of argument.
Clearly your trouble with Zia ul Haq is of sectarian nature, otherwise open minded people know, what he did for Pakistan.

You tribe always show your class once out of argument.
Clearly your trouble with Zia ul Haq is of sectarian nature, otherwise open minded people know, what he did for Pakistan.

Please tell me what is my real name, my religion and my sectarian .. please don't try to act smart , cause it only makes you look like a bigger arsehole you already are :)

Please tell me what is my real name, my religion and my sectarian .. please don't try to act smart , cause it only makes you look like a bigger arsehole you already are :)

Only people from your tribe get personal.
Enjoy your freedom at defence.pk

Only people from your tribe get personal.
Enjoy your freedom at defence.pk

Again , try to act over smart and ended up embarrassing yourself.
bhai, Zalil hone se maza ata hai kya ?

Back
Top Bottom