What's new

Gen Zia's awesome reply to American journalist regarding nuclear weapons

Under his rule, Pakistan was the fastest growing economy in the world. That alone is enough to qualify him as a great leader.

and even after his death we are burying the dead in thousands , of the Religion bigotry he brings in Pakistan.. so that make him more of a cult than a Great leader ..

and even after his death we are burying the dead in thousands , of the Religion bigotry he brings in Pakistan.. so that make him more of a cult than a Great leader ..
Typical Pakistani liberal, using Zia as a scapegoat for the country's failures.

Don't waste your time in this thread bro it ain't worth it.

Don't waste your time in this thread bro it ain't worth it.

you know what bro, Right ... What funny is that in other thread i am arguing with other for Islam and here i am either Shia, Ahmadi , Indian , Yahoodi and Liberal hahaha
Apka bhai Gold Member mai agaya PDF ke liberals mai haha

atleast he protected pakistans interest and tell americans to suck it.

law and order zia style perfect. love and affection words by zia.

Yep, because me and others here aren't stupid enough to fall for liberal lunacy.
Every sane Pakistani (who cares for Pakistan and Pakistanis and for whom these 2 things comes first) doesn't matter what his religion or political beliefs are is gonna call zia what he was a disaster or Allah ka azab on Pakistan i don't want to ruin your thread i came here too pull starlord out of this thread as it's a waste of time. People in this thread can continue to worship him sincerest apologies for the interruption that i may have caused.
you know what bro, Right ... What funny is that in other thread i am arguing with other for Islam and here i am either Shia, Ahmadi , Indian , Yahoodi and Liberal hahaha
Haha i know that pain of yours bro i do that too not only on PDF but at other sites too but as soon as i disagree with anything that majority blindly agrees with i am an american yahoodi agent.
Congratz for your gold membership you yahoodi agent :P

Apki dukh bhari kahani sun ke mujhe bohat rona aya.lol
Bhai ignore maro life asaan kro.

Haha i know that pain of yours bro i do that too not only on PDF but at other sites too but as soon as i disagree with anything that majority blindly agrees with i am an american yahoodi agent.
Congratz for your gold membership you yahoodi agent :P

bas yaar mat mari gaye thi jo discussion kerne baith gaya ..
Aankhen taras gaye koi Yahoodi bachi dekhne ke liye :( aur hum yahan un ke agent pehle hi ban gaye :D

Apki dukh bhari kahani sun ke mujhe bohat rona aya.lol
Bhai ignore maro life asaan kro.

yeah i should have done that, but again Zia ke liye 2-4 din barbad ker sakta hun haha lakin us ko leader kabhi nai maano ga mai ..

bas yaar mat mari gaye thi jo discussion kerne baith gaya ..
Aankhen taras gaye koi Yahoodi bachi dekhne ke liye :( aur hum yahan un ke agent pehle hi ban gaye :D

yeah i should have done that, but again Zia ke liye 2-4 din barbad ker sakta hun haha lakin us ko leader kabhi nai maano ga mai ..

Thek ha bhai. Ye koi farz nahi jo itna strict follow kr rahe ho.
Dil ko bharaas nikaal lo. Kuch reh gaya hai bol do uthe zia nun kak kuch nahi hona. Wo dafan hai kisi qabar me

Thek ha bhai. Ye koi farz nahi jo itna strict follow kr rahe ho.
Dil ko bharaas nikaal lo. Kuch reh gaya hai bol do uthe zia nun kak kuch nahi hona. Wo dafan hai kisi qabar me

Nai nai bas kafi hai, i already put many Arses on fire hhahaha

one of the greatest leader Pakistan ever had
Yea the greatest leader who gifted this nation a radical version of islam,suicide bombings,jahil mullah brigade,blasphemy law to take revenge from minorties,putting illiterate mullahs in key powerful posts of this country who are now in the position to decide the future of this country and the list continues.
I hope your beloved piece of shit leader will rot in hell.He did not deserve a grave and i am glad he did not get one.
P.S The real credit of our nuclear program goes to Zulfiqar bhutto who liad down the foundations of our nuclear program.Zia was just acting as any other head of the state.It like a nawaz sharif trying to get credit for the nuclear blasts in 1998 because at that time he was PM.
Zia did nothing good for pakistan.

Typical Pakistani liberal, using Zia as a scapegoat for the country's failures.
He is no liberal.. they are those who start acting like liberal when their own sect. is on loosing end.

If there is one thing, and the only thing that is keeping our enemies not slicing us in halves
then it is the nuclear weapons

no none deserve as much respect as Gen Zia and Ghulam Ishaq after the scientists.
Sorry neither of those have done anything which bhutto did to bring these nukes listen from Dr qaadir himself

Back
Top Bottom