What's new

Gen Zia's awesome reply to American journalist regarding nuclear weapons

Never likes Zia much but interview in context of today's environment is funny ,All that drama was necessary to reach the goal .

Brilliant, compare him to airhead NS, a world of difference.
nawaz-sharif-4.jpg

also the man who destroyed many many Generations of Pakistan because of his Mullacracy
and also the one who saved you from being toasted by Indians and Red commies

bhai soviets 150k ki army ke sath torkham border per bijli ke meter check krne nhe aye thay
Pakistan was next target after Afghanistan

whatever they come there for , It wasn't the Russian that blow 70K+ Pakistani to bits and pieces , it was the Seed of Zia ul Na-Haq , that we reap and sow .. Today they Extremist and Terrorism you see is directly and indirectly connected to Zia , I am glad that he died in Plane crash , and i won't be surprised if he was eliminated by our Agencies , he was more of a threat to Pakistan existence than India , Soviets or Americans

I remember grewing up in Pakistan, while he was President. No Mulla ever approached me, actually I see more Mulla after his death and even more today.

maybe you don't want to see a Mullah :) there were plenty of Mullah on Pakistani streets lashing people out in public ..

whatever they come there for , It wasn't the Russian that blow 70K+ Pakistani to bits and pieces , it was the Seed of Zia ul Na-Haq , that we reap and sow .. Today they Extremist and Terrorism you see is directly and indirectly connected to Zia , I am glad that he died in Plane crash , and i won't be surprised if he was eliminated by our Agencies , he was more of a threat to Pakistan existence than India , Soviets or Americans
You know what is surprising?? None of those Mujaheddin ever attacked Pakistan despite what we did with them due to American Pressure, and for the terrorism we are facing today you should thank Mushi

maybe you don't want to see a Mullah :) there were plenty of Mullah on Pakistani streets lashing people out in public ..
when was the last time a Mullah become President/PM in Pakistan??

Back
Top Bottom