What's new

Future of Pakistan Bangladesh relations

Even your own country had them.
http://www.thedailystar.net/news/pakistani-bands-homage-to-shahbag

And yet, just because of that, I don't see the Pakistani state threatening to have them executed. I don't see them getting silenced by them either. I don't see them being branded as 'traitors'. I don't see the Pakistani member's support for the trails getting threats, or intellectually dishonest walls of text from their own melodramatic countrymen (pun intended). And worse, I don't see their country's top military officers getting murdered.
You are apologizing for a country in which people get killed on a mere suspicion of blasphemy.pakistan do not threatened them to execution because deep down they know, they are the guilty party, responsible for heinous crime.So they can show some liberal attitude when some of their citizen admit their guilt and do apologize.
You should get citizenship of pakistan, move there and start commenting against Islam, make ugly caricature of Jinnah and urge pakistani to forget about kashmir.Then see what happen.

Every country consider something to be sacred upon which they don't tolerate attack that much.Even the liberal Germany and a lot of western country do not allow glorification or propagation of nazism and holocaust denial.
And worse, I don't see their country's top military officers getting murdered.
And I don't see hundreds of school children in Bangladesh getting killed by the self created demon or girls being shot for attending school.What is your point? You have picked up one bad incidence of Bangladesh to paint it worse than pakistan? I guess @Philia has lost interest to debate with a person like you.
@Nilgiri doubts the 3 million figure, and that is his right. As for me, I don't deny it, nor accept it completely. I take it your friend was confused.
No one is questioning his right to doubt about the casualty figure of 1971.But I hope, you will persuade you friend not to mention it in every unrelated discussion like a maniac who keep playing a broken record over and over.

Last edited:
Ap doob rahen hai simply because of climate change.
Nature of Sediment Load in the Ganges-Brahmaputra River Systems in India
V. Subramanian, A. L. Ramanathan
Abstract
No generalizations can be made from the existing data about the sediment load transported by the Ganges-Brahmaputra River systems due to wide diurnal, seasonal and annual variations in the sediment-carrying capacity of these rivers. Estimates of the sediment load are highly variable, ranging from 402 to 710 × 1,000,000 tonnes/year for the Brahmaputra River and from 403 to 660 × 1,000,000 tonnes/year for the Ganges River. Both these rivers carry predominantly coarse silt to sand-size particles.

So, BD is getting almost a total is approximately 1,000 x 1,000,000 t/year or 1,000,000,000 t/year. It is 1000 million t/year or about 625 million cubic meter/year. Now, do your own math to know how much land can be created by this much of huge sediment. When we are fearing too much of soil from the Himalayan plateau, Nepal, Bhutan, Assam and India, guys like you from Pakistan are cursing us with your "Doob marenge" comments all the time. You keep on cursing and we will keep on floating above your derogatory curse.

Last edited:
Nature of Sediment Load in the Ganges-Brahmaputra River Systems in India
V. Subramanian, A. L. Ramanathan
Abstract
No generalizations can be made from the existing data about the sediment load transported by the Ganges-Brahmaputra River systems due to wide diurnal, seasonal and annual variations in the sediment-carrying capacity of these rivers. Estimates of the sediment load are highly variable, ranging from 402 to 710 × 1,000,000 tonnes/year for the Brahmaputra River and from 403 to 660 × 1,000,000 tonnes/year for the Ganges River. Both these rivers carry predominantly coarse silt to sand-size particles.

So, BD is getting almost a total is approximately 1,000 x 1,000,000 t/year or 1,000,000,000 t/year. It is 1000 million t/year or about 60 million cubic feet/year. Now, do your own math to know how much land can be created by this much of huge sediment. When we are fearing too much of soil from the Himalaya, Nepal, Bhutan, Assam and India, guys like you from Pakistan are cursing us with your "Doob marenge" comments all the time. You keep on cursing and we will keep on floating above your derogatory curse.

I meant sharam se doob maro as well

I meant sharam se doob maro as well
Well there I go.......delete it mods if you want.

Bangladeshis are a proud nation. We are trying our best to improve. Doob maro out of sharam is for another country which gets drone strikes from USA and can't do a thing without Chinese assistance. Where is the sovereignty? smh....

Bangladeshis are a proud nation. We are trying our best to improve. Doob maro out of sharam is for another country which gets drone strikes from USA and can't do a thing without Chinese assistance. Where is the sovereignty? smh....

Lol snowflake

atleast its US and China, not colony of shithole in east like you..

atleast its US and China, not colony of shithole in east like you..
Well colony or not we don't get bombed by foreign nations. We handle our own issues our way. Unlike you guys we control our sky, our water and our land.

And of course you guys like it when US bombs you. I've seen this reaction before.

And your point is? These rivers don't originate from Bangladesh. So calling it our water is a bit stretch. However water should be allowed to flow as per international law.

We don't get our vessels sunk like your navy did by Indians in 1971.
Abey K..te ke Pille, jang main weapons taba hote hain dono taraf ke. Acha haan, tumhein kese pata hoga BC tumhari to Navy hi abhi peda hoi hai Chinese se used Submarines le ke.

Well colony or not we don't get bombed by foreign nations. We handle our own issues our way. Unlike you guys we control our sky, our water and our land.

And of course you guys like it when US bombs you. I've seen this reaction before.

no one get bombed, its joint operation disclosed by many western and Pakistani sources which happens once in a blue moon only in border tribal region and helped us taking out three TTP Cheifs, we allowed them bcoz we didnt have precision strike capibility back then, drones never entered sattled areas except once, but if you want to keep ur head buried in your stinky arse, nobody can help you, if US cant bomb Iran what let you believe they can without Pakistani permission..

As for your colonised country, well you have surrender everything to bharatis in 71 so why bharati should waste their bombs, even if they decided to strike your country, you have nothing in your arsenal to stop them let alone controling seas and shit.

Anyways comparing irrelevent indian colony with country who shot down soviet,Israeli and your stinky master's jet is pathetic joke..

Over all an pathetic attempt filled with inferiority complex.

no one get bombed, its joint operation disclosed by many western and Pakistani sources which happens once in a blue moon only in border tribal region and helped us taking out three TTP Cheifs, we allowed them bcoz we didnt have precision strike capibility back then, drones never entered sattled areas except once, but if you want to keep ur head buried in your stinky arse, nobody can help you, if US cant bomb Iran what let you believe they can without Pakistani permission..

As for your colonised country, well you have surrender everything to bharatis in 71 so why bharati should waste their bombs, even if they decided to strike your country, you have nothing in your arsenal to stop them let alone controling seas and shit.

Anyways comparing irrelevent indian colony with country who shot down soviet,Israeli and your stinky master's jet is pathetic joke..

Over all an pathetic attempt filled with inferiority complex.
Don't even compare Pakistan with Iran. Iran is perhaps the only country I can respect in ME. Pakistan gets bombed by USA. And no matter what excuse you give it still happens and your civilians dies because of it. They never apologized when Pakistanis get killed...but they apologized when an Italian got killed. Here is a thread in pdf about this topic. So you can shove your arrogance up where the sun doesn't shine.

Don't even compare Pakistan with Iran. Iran is perhaps the only country I can respect in ME. Pakistan gets bombed by USA. And no matter what excuse you give it still happens and your civilians dies because of it. They never apologized when Pakistanis get killed...but they apologized when an Italian got killed. Here is a thread in pdf about this topic. So you can shove your arrogance up where the sun doesn't shine.

how many jet your mighty Iranian masters shot down of soviets, Israelis and your master's? what your mighty Iran did when US shot down its airliner? Accepted compensation money :lol: or marg bar Amreeka? We have parties who also do this whenever US strike, Pakistan dont need your respect,

you also didnt answer what your mighty kind posess to stop strike in your irrelevent indian colony?

And as for drones, i already said we allowed drone strikes which western and Pakistan sources confirm.. And drones are specifically used to cut down civilian damage, not to cause more civilian losess, when we are doing this togather its not considerd violation of air space at all, so there is no need of apology, when US striked our post in salala, we stopped ISAF supplies for 7 month and opened only after US apologized...

how many jet your mighty Iranian masters shot down of soviets, Israelis and your master's? what your mighty Iran did when US shot down its airliner? Accepted compensation money :lol: or marg bar Amreeka? We have parties who also do this whenever US strike, Pakistan dont need your respect,
I don't know what's wrong with your mentality because I don't respect some country just because they can shoot down jets. I respect Iran because of the way they manage their country. Despite being under tremendous pressure they try their best that too in a rational way. Despite being in ME they remained Persians not Arabs like we Bengalis kept our identity despite being in British India and then Pakistan. Iranians are not and will never be my masters but that doesn't mean I can't respect them. And for your kind information despite not having nukes they still don't endure.drone strikes like you do neither they have sold themselves to the Chinese like you have.
you also didnt answer what your mighty kind posess to stop strike in your irrelevent indian colony?
A rational leadership. Which keeps us away from useless conflicts.

And the irony you calling Bangladesh Indian colony when your country is America's slave and China's dog. Good job.

And as for drones, i already said we allowed drone strikes which western and Pakistan sources confirm.. And drones are specifically used to cut down civilian damage, not to cause more civilian losess, when we are doing this togather its not considerd violation of air space at all, so there is no need of apology, when US striked our post in salala, we stopped ISAF supplies for 7 month and opened only after US apologized...
You can say whatever you want but it doesn't change the reality.

Surely no need for apology because you guys really like the drone strikes like a masochist slave is happy being punished by master. So much for sovereignty

First of all Loki is a very patriotic Bangladeshi and I have not seen him downgrading his country.
Secondly a Hassina supporter talking about sovereignty is laughable so nevermind.

As far as future of our relations it seems You guys will never come out of hate cocoon under Hassina hence as long as your Indian puppets do not start thinking about interests of Bangladesh there seems no such future for relation of our two countries

Back
Top Bottom