What's new

Future of Pakistan Bangladesh relations

But the reality is, what happens in bangladesh does not affect Pakistan in the slightest. Whether anyone agress or likes it or not, the 2 nations who's internal situations have the biggest impact on Pakistan is Iran and Afghanistan. Events from 1979 to the present are evident of this. Until we don't stabilize our relations with them, bangladesh is a far away thought to Pakistan as is the Congo or Timbuktu.
Same is true for Bangladesh.What happen in Pakistan doesn't affect us in anyway.Neither we are asking or have any interest to get any special friendship or attention from Pakistan.Timbuktu and Congo reference also valid for Pakistan when it comes to importance Pakistan held in Bangladesh.Actually this thread was opened by a Pakistani member if you haven't forgot.And you are wasting your time here despite claiming zero interest or importance your kind give in any such relationship.

There is no future of bangla Pakistan relations until a good ruler comes in bangladesh , Hesina is deluded with hatred.
We have no interest in bangla other then muslims brotherhood , if bangla GVT and people don't appreciate that then well no future.

How many Bangla people do you know that hates Pakistan, cause I promise you, I know a lot that actually has no problem with Pakistan, and yes you are right, Hasina is deluded and crap but she came to power illegally (google it) by neighbors influence. Hell, even the west was against Hasina when she came to power, however, she is good for some and their interest. Like everything else, everything good or bad must come to an end, we just have to wait and ride this one out. Dont mix BD govt with people, they are completely different.

Future of BD and Pakistan would be one of mutual disinterest... nothing more.

BD future lies elsewhere. Only points of convergence of interest will lie in so far as dynamics with china.

How many Bangla people do you know that hates Pakistan, cause I promise you, I know a lot that actually has no problem with Pakistan, and yes you are right, Hasina is deluded and crap but she came to power illegally (google it) by neighbors influence. Hell, even the west was against Hasina when she came to power, however, she is good for some and their interest. Like everything else, everything good or bad must come to an end, we just have to wait and ride this one out. Dont mix BD govt with people, they are completely different.

I wish that's right. People must take power in their hands. How long they will tolerate puppet government.

What puppet govt?
al.jpg

Nothing.. However problems do arise when a group is discriminated. And if that group has a sizeable population then you sure have a lot of problems.

Now where did I deny that there were problems? It is either you are a truly dense person or a complete idiot. Intellectual dishonesty at its finest!

I am guessing you are still a student with an O-levels/A-levels background along with your even younger friend here. And since your generation have a tendency to not pay much attention to pretty much anything, having a short-term memory and a habit of jumping the gun, let me jog your memory a bit. Consider that the only reason for the discussion to proceed...

@Lavrentiy supported the trials against the Jamatis. In turn, I asked why the GoP were critical of the trials then. Though, I didn't get much of an answer other than the usual 'it is wrongly convicted and not of international standard', it is worth pondering over. I merely pointed out to our respected member and mod @WAJsal that it was wrong for Pakistan to criticize the trials. Not only would it degrade BD-Pak relations further, but it will fuel the ruling party's power. So, I suggested an alternative approach. And he did regret for what happened in the eastern theater. Otherwise, there was no reason to add any value from me. I say more research is needed for the eastern theater.

@Nilgiri doubts the 3 million figure, and that is his right. As for me, I don't deny it, nor accept it completely. I take it your friend was confused.

Dhaka is not the richest city by per capita income. Plus Dhaka was being developed since British period. After partition of Bengal by British's in 1905 Dhaka was the capital of this side. Motijheel area and parliament area and some other areas were developed during Pakistan period. Even in that time Dhaka saw more development compared other E.Pak cities. However decentralization is necessary. And hopefully it will happen in a few decades.

Hope is expensive. Don't ever expect it from cheap people.

And they don't till this day. Anyone who points out that error is branded as a traitor. We couldn't and shouldn't put up with that forever. One day we had to tell enough is enough and part ways. That's what we did although we had to fight a bloody war for it.

They do actually. They did it here (albeit, not in regards to Bangladesh, but for themselves). I once read a very interesting discussion from a former American diplomat here, and I learned quite a bit. I don't see anyone threatening him.

Even your own country had them.
http://www.thedailystar.net/news/pakistani-bands-homage-to-shahbag

And yet, just because of that, I don't see the Pakistani state threatening to have them executed. I don't see them getting silenced by them either. I don't see them being branded as 'traitors'. I don't see the Pakistani member's support for the trails getting threats, or intellectually dishonest walls of text from their own melodramatic countrymen (pun intended). And worse, I don't see their country's top military officers getting murdered.

Now look to your end. If it had been the other way around, I'm sure you would have demanded their immediate execution literally in seconds which would complement well with the ruling party's power. See, that is your bias in the working which was built on the image of someone else. It was never truly yours.

What I really do oppose as I said earlier is the misuse of history to stay in power. You on the other hand prefer to go along with the crowd and both knowingly and unknowingly complement the ruling party's power and tolerate their malpractices. This, despite the fact you dream about a livable capital and decentralization. Fact of the matter is that you are a part of the problem.

Like I said, you don't pay attention.

Koi bohat hi takkabur karne wali zaleel baaghi qaum hai ye.

Inko chor do. Ye khud bay of bongowl me doob jaege
Aap logo ka ye bhi to soch tha ke Bangali goli ka awaaz se hi darta hai aur marta bhi hai. Aur isi wajah se aap logo ne hamara upar hamla chalaye the. Uska natija bhi dekh liye honge. Aur Aaj aap jo bol rahe hain ke ham khud bekhud doob marenge, iska natija bhi aap ko ma'lum ho jaiga. Ham jaag rahen hain kyun ke hamara economy aage ja raha hain. Aap ka kya khayal hai, aap niiche doob rahe ho ya upar jaag rahe ho?

Aap logo ka ye bhi to soch tha ke Bangali goli ka awaaz se hi darta hai aur marta bhi hai. Aur isi wajah se aap logo ne hamara upar hamla chalaye the. Uska natija bhi dekh liye honge. Aur Aaj aap jo bol rahe hain ke ham khud bekhud doob marenge, iska natija bhi aap ko ma'lum ho jaiga. Ham jaag rahen hain kyun ke hamara economy aage ja raha hain. Aap ka kya khayal hai, aap niiche doob rahe ho ya upar jaag rahe ho?

Ap doob rahen hai simply because of climate change.

Economy? Paise ki khaatir ap mulk tor sakte hai to kuch bhi kr sakte hai.

Aap alag hogaye jese hue kese hue. Bas hogaye.

Ap apni rah chalen or hame apni rah chalne de.

Pakistanis and Bowngladeshis fight like its a Hollywood pre nup.

Get over it guys.

We may not have to be the best of friends to coexist peacefully side by side.

We may not have to be the best of friends to coexist peacefully side by side
Ayse bhi koi mulk hai jo Pakistan ke saath dosti karne ka bharosa karta hain? Pakistan ke saath hamara dosti karne ki koi bhi sawal paida nahin hota hain. Aap se door rahna hi BD ke bhalai ke liye sab se accha tariqa hain.

Ayse koi mulk hai jo Pakistan ke saath dosti karne ka bharosa rakhta hain? Pakistan ke saath hamara dosti karne ki koi bhi sawal paida nahin hota hain. Aap se door rahna hi BD ke bhalai ke liye sab se accha tariqa hain.

Sau feesad durust faisla.

Jo musalman madina khud chore uski wapsi mushkil hi hoti hai.

Dosti choren. Aap ye sochen k Pakistan duniya k bade faislon me hissa leta hai. Aap sirf itna faisla kr sakte hai k sundarban me kitne Tiger rakhne hain.

Fi aman Allah

Koi bohat hi takkabur karne wali zaleel baaghi qaum hai ye.

Inko chor do. Ye khud bay of bongowl me doob jaege

Ek do lafangy ho sakty hain lekin puri qaum ko gali dena koi achi baat nahi.

Doob na, gir na, urna, Chalna ya bhag na Allah ta'ala ke haath me hain. Maazi ka badshah aaj ki fakeer. Mustakbal koi nahi janta srif Allah ke siwa.

Ek do lafangy ho sakty hain lekin puri qaum ko gali dena koi achi baat nahi.

Doob na, gir na, urna, Chalna ya bhag na Allah ta'ala ke haath me hain. Maazi ka badshah aaj ki fakeer. Mustakbal koi nahi janta srif Allah ke siwa.
Admi apne haat se bephazul kam karta hain, aur uska natija ke liye Khuda ka upar jhuta ilzam lagata hain. Yeh koi bhi dharm ki baate nahi hain. PA fauj ka banduk aur goli - kiya ye bhi Khuda ne bheje the? Sare USA ka bheja hua saaman tha ya nahin? Agar ye sach hai to khamokha Khuda ke upar ilzam dene ki maqsad kya hai? Yeh kya gairiyat nahin hain?

Sau feesad durust faisla.

Jo musalman madina khud chore uski wapsi mushkil hi hoti hai.
"Aye Ghalib, jab tera apna hi haat apna muh pe thappar mare to aap kisko shikayat karoge?" 1971 ko yad kare, PA fauj ne Pakistan ka gaal pe kayse thappar mara tha, aur Pakistan do tukre ho gaya. Sk.Mujib Layalpur ke qayedkhane me atak the, kya aisa nahi ho sakta tha ke Sadar Yahya Khan ya ZA Bhutto kabhi bhi ek bar unke saath mulaqat kare aur baatchit kare k sare hangama ka faisla ho jaye? West Pakistan ke leader logo ne mulk ko do tukra kya, aur aaplog east aur Mujib ko gaali dete hain. Ye be-insafi hain.

Back
Top Bottom