What's new

Future of Pakistan Bangladesh relations

First of all Loki is a very patriotic Bangladeshi and I have not seen him downgrading his country.
Secondly a Hassina supporter talking about sovereignty is laughable so nevermind.

As far as future of our relations it seems You guys will never come out of hate cocoon under Hassina hence as long as your Indian puppets do not start thinking about interests of Bangladesh there seems no such future for relation of our two countries
Neither I replied to Loki nor I questioned his patriotism.
Hassina hence as long as your Indian puppets
Well if you guys make degrading comments like this you will receive the same in return. I never start these things but when you guys initiate it don't expect me to hold back.

Secondly a Hassina supporter talking about sovereignty is laughable so nevermind.
A Pakistani doing this is even more laughable isn't it?

I don't know what's wrong with your mentality because I don't respect some country just because they can shoot down jets. I respect Iran because of the way they manage their country. Despite being under tremendous pressure they try their best that too in a rational way. Despite being in ME they remained Persians not Arabs like we Bengalis kept our identity despite being in British India and then Pakistan. Iranians are not and will never be my masters but that doesn't mean I can't respect them. And for your kind information despite not having nukes they still don't endure.drone strikes like you do neither they have sold themselves to the Chinese like you have.

bla blah blah.. keep sucking Iranians.

A rational leadership. Which keeps us away from useless conflicts.

And the irony you calling Bangladesh Indian colony when your country is America's slave and China's dog. Good job.

a Slave, subservient leadership, which offer bharatis to infiltrate military and every other important institutions.. Pakistan is far from it. i know showing mirror have casue you rectum bleeding..

You can say whatever you want but it doesn't change the reality.

Yeah, i didnt realize i was trying to convince a inferiority stricken bengali, wasted my time, now shooo.

bla blah blah.. keep sucking Iranians.

a Slave, subservient leadership, which offer bharatis to infiltrate military and every other important institutions.. Pakistan is far from it. i know showing mirror have casue you rectum bleeding..

Yeah, i didnt realize i was trying to convince a inferiority stricken bengali, wasted my time, now shooo.
Tell me what I said which is factually incorrect? If you can't then shooo and gtfo

Neither I replied to Loki nor I questioned his patriotism.

Well if you guys make degrading comments like this you will receive the same in return. I never start these things but when you guys initiate it don't expect me to hold back.

A Pakistani doing this is even more laughable isn't it?
you asked him to take up Pakistani citizenship. if it was some other member even then my reply about Loki is valid.

as far as degrading comments all these years we had been avoiding any such on this forum.
your friends from india call you lungi dancer pole vultures and what not but we avoided using any such degrading of Bangladeshis on pdf but lately members like you who despite being on a Pakistani forum use most uncivilized hate filled language against Pakistan so now you are seeing the retaliation from our side.
and oo your current government is an Indian puppet what is wrong in it?
as far as Pak-US relationship is concerned we both had been showing eyes to each other. bowing to each other for our interests but tell me when was the last time you stoodup to india? or India bowed to Bangladesh?

I don't know what's wrong with your mentality because I don't respect some country just because they can shoot down jets. I respect Iran because of the way they manage their country. Despite being under tremendous pressure they try their best that too in a rational way. Despite being in ME they remained Persians not Arabs like we Bengalis kept our identity despite being in British India and then Pakistan. Iranians are not and will never be my masters but that doesn't mean I can't respect them. And for your kind information despite not having nukes they still don't endure.drone strikes like you do neither they have sold themselves to the Chinese like you have.

A rational leadership. Which keeps us away from useless conflicts.

And the irony you calling Bangladesh Indian colony when your country is America's slave and China's dog. Good job.

You can say whatever you want but it doesn't change the reality.

Surely no need for apology because you guys really like the drone strikes like a masochist slave is happy being punished by master. So much for sovereignty

So can you elaborate how Bangladeshis kept your Identity and what is Arab Identity of non Arabs?

Well colony or not we don't get bombed by foreign nations. W/e handle our own issues our way. Unlike you guys we control our sky, our water and our land.

And of course you guys like it when US bombs you. I've seen this reaction before.

1. Only those countries currently are being bombed which carry some strategic interests for foreign nations...

US is not going to bomb BD for Hilsa
2. Neither we had been bombed for water and land and the last time i read BD still is dragging feet over own land water issues with India..

3 ... When you can like seeing your citizens hanging on fence by BSF shooting what is wrong if we react the same about US bombing?

You are apologizing for a country in which people get killed on a mere suspicion of blasphemy.pakistan do not threatened them to execution because deep down they know, they are the guilty party, responsible for heinous crime.So they can show some liberal attitude when some of their citizen admit their guilt and do apologize.

You should get citizenship of pakistan, move there and start commenting against Islam, make ugly caricature of Jinnah and urge pakistani to forget about kashmir.They see what happen.

Every country consider something to be sacred upon which they don't tolerate attack that much.Even the liberal Germany and a lot of western country do not allow glorification or propagation of nazism and holocaust denial.

And I don't see hundreds of school children in Bangladesh getting killed by the self created demon or girls being shot for attending school.What is your point? You have picked up one bad incidence of Bangladesh to paint it worse than pakistan? I guess @Philia has lost interest to debate with a person like you.

No one is questioning his right to doubt about the casualty figure of 1971.But I hope, you will persuade you friend not to mention it in every unrelated discussion like a maniac who keep playing a broken record over and over.

I apologize for nobody, child. And neither should you.

And where did the subject of blasphemy in Pakistan come from? It is not within the context of the discussion and, one I'd say is their own internal matter. Ever heard of an ex-Administrator here known as 'Agnostic Muslim'? It is not nice to speak and seek ill-will of a group of people whom you do not know much about.

As far as religion goes, I am indifferent. And actually, there were people here who did suggest to make the LoC an international border, and stop the madness altogether.

The word 'traitor' is a very strong word as said by @Philia and one which is rather misleading as far as the context of the discussion goes. So replied in kind. Understand that the Bangladeshi community here is very small. So be mindful of what you do.

I suspect Mr. Sharif is not having a very good day. I'd say their civil liberties have come a long way since the 1970's.

Last edited:
you asked him to take up Pakistani citizenship.
I did not. Where did you get that?

your friends from india call you lungi dancer pole vultures and what not
They are replied in a similar manner. Don't expect anything better for yourselves.
we avoided using any such degrading of Bangladeshis on pdf but lately members like you who despite being on a Pakistani forum use most uncivilized hate filled language against Pakistan so now you are seeing the retaliation from our side.

You sound like a decent person. So I gently request you to read posts of this thread from page 1. The conversation was going in a civil manner. I made many posts in this thread before saying anything insulting about your country. See what a Pakistani poser wrote in page 10 about killings and rape in 1971. I "we for that matter" said noting insulting. Then see what they were posting in page 13.. And please read them with a neutral mind.

I don't hate Pakistan. You'll understand if you read my posts very early in this thread. But if you guys insult my country then I'm not sitting silent.
You'll see in other threads too some certain posters "with Pakistani flag" without any provocation start talking insulting words to our pm or insult our country...watch around or ask someone neutral regular in this sub forum.

Sometimes they even threaten to nuke BD. When did any BD member talk about attacking Pakistan.?

and oo your current government is an Indian puppet what is wrong in it?
I'll skip this part out of courtesy.
So can you elaborate how Bangladeshis kept your Identity and what is Arab Identity of non Arabs?
I could write pages about it. But to keep it simple.....take Syria for example. They once had their own language which was not Arabic......their own different culture. Look at them now. They are Arabs. Same with Morocco, Yemen and others. Now look at Iran. They faced what others faced. But they remain Persians. Nothing wrong with being arabs and Persians are not superior to arabs but I find what Iranians managed to do very admirable.

Now look at Bangladesh. We too were once part of British India and then Pakistan. But never forgot our own culture. Our culture was branded inferior. But we still loved our culture. And now we are Bangladeshis. Kept our identity and kept our culture. We have our own language and our own alphabets. These are something we can call our own.

I'm sure Pakistan has it's own unique culture as well. I see here some Pakistanis and some Bangladeshis as well trying to feel good saying they are from Turk or Iranian origin. I find that pathetic. I'm sure you've come across few of them as well.

US is not going to bomb BD for Hilsa
Very well.
2. Neither we had been bombed for water and land and the last time i read BD still is dragging feet over own land water issues with India..
BD has no land or water issue with India or anyone. What it has is river water sharing issue with India. These rivers don't originate from BD so we are at a disadvantage here. We are trying to solve it through diplomacy..but it is not looking good.

3 ... When you can like seeing your citizens hanging on fence by BSF shooting what is wrong if we react the same about US bombing?
BSF stays at Indian border. And shoots when someone tries to enter or leave India illegally. Their killings are either smugglers or intruders. And sometimes they kill Indian citizen too. Now I'm not supporting their actions in the border and I think they are too trigger happy. But they don't invade our land. And you know BSF and BGB regularly organizes meetings in the border to improve security.

While compare this with American drone strikes. I'll say this much. They invade your sky and thus it is an attack on your sovereignty.

Thank you for reading this long post. I don't mean to offend you or anyone in anyway. But if it still does then accept my apology.

Are you pointing to this..Mister Loki?
And they don't till this day. Anyone who points out that error is branded as a traitor. We couldn't and shouldn't put up with that forever. One day we had to tell enough is enough and part ways. That's what we did although we had to fight a bloody war for it.

I'm not sure what's wrong here.. I didn't call anyone here or anywhere 'Traitor'

Ek din sabko khak hona hain,
Admi apne haat se bephazul kam karta hain, aur uska natija ke liye Khuda ka upar jhuta ilzam lagata hain. Yeh koi bhi dharm ki baate nahi hain. PA fauj ka banduk aur goli - kiya ye bhi Khuda ne bheje the? Sare USA ka bheja hua saaman tha ya nahin? Agar ye sach hai to khamokha Khuda ke upar ilzam dene ki maqsad kya hai? Yeh kya gairiyat nahin hain?

Allah ta'aala farmata hain

ayatul-kursi-in-urdu-text-ayatul-kursi-tarjuma-k-sath.png

Well there I go.......delete it mods if you want.

Bangladeshis are a proud nation. We are trying our best to improve. Doob maro out of sharam is for another country which gets drone strikes from USA and can't do a thing without Chinese assistance. Where is the sovereignty? smh....
There is difference between drone attack and BSF attack :guns:

you asked him to take up Pakistani citizenship.

That was the doyalbaba guy not philia.

Doyalbaba is the one that cries that I bring up the 3 million geno-hoax in threads where I feel BD psyche/nature is of relevance....because even bringing it up even 1% the time that BD members like him (starting dozens of threads in just one week even) have done is a no-no, forget changing the sense of its use.

It is their exclusive deity and altar....to only be used by them in a very specific way. Everything else is haraam. Exit such conversation with such types, you will not gain anything knowledge wise, only lose.

Philia on the other hand is in formative period of his life, worth engaging with if you feel like. But Pakistanis need to concede some ground and position themselves to get some discussion going with BAL and BAL-lite people (heck even Indians need to do so lot of the time), otherwise its futile. I say just sit back and watch BD people bash each other and learn they are complicated, split country trying to forcibly present a united front. That way you can engage more specifically if you are interested on specific topics with specific members....and build from there. Otherwise broad brushstrokes come into play from all sides and nothing gets anywhere (this has waxed and waned with me as well on this subforum).

Back
Top Bottom