What's new

Future of Pakistan Bangladesh relations

Samurai_assassin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can there ever be friendly relations between Pakistan and Bangladesh? If not between the governments but what about the people of the two nations? How do Bangladeshis feel towards Pakistanis and Pakistan?

A Bangladeshi can have very good relationship with a Pakistani...and a Bangladeshi can love everything related to Pakistan more than Bangladesh(we have such members here.) but in govt level or in international relations....I don't see Bangladesh and Pakistan having warm relations any time soon. The major point is BD is insignificant for Pakistan and Pakistan is insignificant for BD. We're thousand miles apart and don't have anything in common other than religion. And the history between us isn't of friendship either. So a warm relation is unlikely from a realistic point of view. But that doesn't mean we have to have hostile relationship either. We can respect each others position and stop talking about others internal matters for a start.

Pakistan should declare Bangladesh as a Hostile nation
Have some balls and go ahead with it.

The two will have great relations if Awami League is taken out of the equation. This party is bent on demonizing Pakistan to garner domestic support. Prior to the AL coming to power a couple of years ago, Pakistan-Bangladesh ties were on a real upward trajectory. I believe that in the future Pakistan-Banglafdsh will be very friendly, like Pakistan-Sri Lanka ties are.

Nah, they're so far away we can just ignore them, or better yet, form good relations and setup a military base there. Keep eastern India on it's toes :devil:

We don't share enmity with bengali people though...Same vice versa

It's just Hasina who is in bed with Modi
and haseena isn't a dictator she represents Bengali peoples they hate Pakistan more than Indians I don't see any point in having relations with them

and haseena isn't a dictator she represents Bengali peoples they hate Pakistan more than Indians I don't see any point in having relations with them

Nationalist Bengalis sure hate us but I believe majority of Bengali people don't have beef with Pakistan...

As Bengalis have seen Indians and their hegemonic attitude, this has further alienated them from India

Nationalist Bengalis sure hate us but I believe majority of Bengali people don't have beef with Pakistan...

As Bengalis have seen Indians and their hegemonic attitude, this has further alienated them from India
bhai haseena represents majority of Bangladesh as she is their democratically elected PM we should be very careful while dealing with them

Under the current administration, I don't see much road for improvement.

As for me, just some country with great landscapes for starters.

She only represents herself in the end.

can there ever be friendly relations between Pakistan and Bangladesh? If not between the governments but what about the people of the two nations? How do Bangladeshis feel towards Pakistanis and Pakistan?

In all honesty, bangladesh & South Asia as a whole is irrelevant to us. There is no need to have a relationship or enmity with bangladesh either. It means nothing to Pakistan. bangladesh is 1000s of kms away from us & the bangladeshi people have absolutely nothing in common with us whatsoever. The only 2 international relationships that matter to Pakistan is China & Turkey. Our future also lies with the nations West of us of whom we share the most in common with.

Last edited:

You have hostile India a unfriendly Iran a problematic Afghanistan now you want another hostile country to the list. Can you clarify what hostility we did with you in last 45 years?

You have hostile India a unfriendly Iran a problematic Afghanistan now you want another hostile country to the list. Can you clarify what hostility we did with you in last 45 years?
every other day your PM and her minister's issue nonsense statements against us you refused to attend SAARC meeting your team refused to play cricket with Pakistan, PIcYour PM was shariPicof 71 surrender with modi to tell us that you are friends of india and our enemies you are teaming up with India against us you are hanging pro pakistan people after 45 heart and most of those people are in their 70s but still our stupid govt didn't issues any statement against BD

Back
Top Bottom