What's new

Funeral Cermony of Mumtaz Qadri

As per FIR and Qadri's father appeal request to president When Qadri ask Taseer why he call that law black law again and again Mr. Taseer replies that not only that law black but also is like feces...And Qadri kill him in fit of rage because no Muslim in this world can bear such insult to religion or honor of prophet PBUH.
Again, it was written a couple of years after the murder and proves nothing. One could add one or two more things in it for a bit of mirchi masala.
Qadri violated the law and met his fate. May Allah have mercy upon him.

Kamal ka desh ha kamal k log hain.... kisi aur k mamle main taang arana apna farz samajte hain

Jab kuch nahi hota khne ko... to bas itna hi bol pate ho... khair tum se is se zayada ki umeed bhi nahi hai...
Your country.. your problem... you created Jihadis... and now your society is bearing fruits...

Don't jump to conclusions. I am neither one of your "pseudo liberals" nor a madrassah zombie. Now if you have any other things to say besides personal attacks and rants, then go ahead otherwise don't quote me.

You are asking questions which are already answered but a dumb like you can only whinnnn :lol::lol:

Again, it was written a couple of years after the murder and proves nothing. One could add one or two more things in it for a bit of mirchi masala.
Qadri violated the law and met his fate. May Allah have mercy upon him.
Dear Sir u can check FIR also...written within few hours after the incident....

re-read my post buddy and think again am i teasing anyone over his religious values?
Friend- I am also just indicating a logic not that I am blaming you. I am obliged to respect your views on religion whatever religion you belong to.

Right back at you buddy... Treat others the way you want to be treated yourself..
Your leadership is still not able to provide any proof of what you and your likes claim all day long.

On topic: This is the result of grass-root level radicalization of 4 generations of Pakistani youth...
Your agencies are no doubt very efficient. It is really very difficult to dig out any proof of the wrongdoings of your agencies. You people are lucky to have very efficient secret agencies.

Continual victories of religious minded politicians against Congress are the reflections of what views are prevailing in the Bharati politics.

Your country Bharat is one of the major sponsors of terrorism in Pakistan. If you dislike terrorism, then stop funding terrorist organizations in Pakistan.

Teasing somebody over his religious values and then expecting no reaction does not seem to be logical.
If Hindus reacted to every provocation by Muslims in India,Islam and Muslims would have been perished long back here..Hinduism is so strong that it can survive any assaults ..if Muslims and Islam is really that strong ,they needn't depend on such barbaric laws..

Dear Sir u can check FIR also...written within few hours after the incident....
WILL CHECK. Thanks for your POV. I am aware that it is not easy to control one's emotions in such a scenario.
I am unable to find it on google. if you have the pic of the original FIR ,then share.

WILL CHECK. Thanks for your POV. I am aware that it is not easy to control one's emotions in such a scenario.
I am unable to find it on google. if you have the original FIR than share.

Congratulations! You are the first one to be on my ignore list.

Now go and F**k yourself with cactus.

and you are in my love list :rofl::rofl:

I will F**k you chikney :devil:

Friend- I am also just indicating a logic not that I am blaming you. I am obliged to respect your views on religion whatever religion you belong to.

Your agencies are no doubt very efficient. It is really very difficult to dig out any proof of the wrongdoings of your agencies. You people are lucky to have very efficient secret agencies.

Continual victories of religious minded politicians against Congress are the reflections of what views are prevailing in the Bharati politics.

I wish RAW was as efficneot as you guys make it to be...

BJP is winning because Congress has been a failure at all levels.. Just like Republicans win when Democrats do fcuk of a Job.... BJP ruled states have been outperforming Congress ruled states across India ...and thats the reason peopl want BJP in center .....

I am unable to find it on google. if you have the original FIR than share.
Original FIR copy not available online but i give u one clue check the mercy letter if that statement was not included in FIR then no lawyer include it to in mercy petition because it will become invalid...by the way my friend is a lawyer and few years back he showed me the FIR photocopy because i criticize lawyers for supporting Qadri and in response he showed me FIR which clearly mentioned that Taseer spoke these words as per Qadri and in a fit of rage he killed him....

Alleged words were so bad that print media and T.V channels avoid it for possible outrage....

But i still say no one is above the law and subject law is man made under the guidance of Quranic teaching and can be debated and amended....

Original FIR copy not available online but i give u one clue check the mercy letter if that statement was not included in FIR then no lawyer include it to in mercy petition because it will become invalid...by the way my friend is a lawyer and few years back he showed me the FIR photocopy because i criticize lawyers for supporting Qadri and in response he showed me FIR which clearly mentioned that Taseer spoke these words as per Qadri and in a fit of rage he killed him....

Alleged words were so bad that print media and T.V channels avoid it for possible outrage....

But i still say no one is above the law and subject law is man made under the guidance of Quranic teaching and can be debated and amended....

Thanks for speaking my heart out :-)

That is not a Facebook post those are Hadees and with reference of books and all are authentic and accepted by every one. Those who commit Blasphemy are not considered innocents in Islamic law and therefore RASOOL SAW ordered punishment for them
View attachment 296281
Man you doing Toheen e Rasool SAW to using His name that he ordered Himself to kill someone coz He doesn't tolerate to be insulted. Khuda Ka Khoof karo molvie, would you dare to give reference of above mann ghadat ahadees?
Do you know what AnHazoor SAW said to Angles on incident of Ta'if? Open your brain and read

" The angel said, ‘O Muhammad (S.A.W), if you want, command me and I will cause the two mountains of Taif to collapse upon them.’ (For those of you who don’t know, Taif is situated on some type of plateau, and the city is in between these two mountains, and the angel asked the Prophet (S.A.W) if he should just squash the people between the same mountains whose pebbles they used to stone the Prophet (S.A.W) with.)

The Prophet (S.A.W), still bleeding and his shoes still wet with blood says, ‘No! Rather, I pray that Allah (S.W.T) blesses their children to be Muslims and worship Allah (S.W.T) alone. Even if they have rejected Islam, I pray that Allah (S.W.T) blesses their progeny to be Muslim.’
If Mohammad SAW you portying than He missed no chance to order angles kill all who insult Him and Tortured Him ( Nazoubillah ) you guys creating false personality of Mohammad SAW who Send by Allah as " Rehmatul Aalemeen "a sign of Mercy. Stop insulting Pak Mohammad Mustafa SAW to portying Him a Killer, Astaghfiruulah Kar bhai

I wish RAW was as efficneot as you guys make it to be...

BJP is winning because Congress has been a failure at all levels.. Just like Republicans win when Democrats do fcuk of a Job.... BJP ruled states have been outperforming Congress ruled states across India ...and thats the reason peopl want BJP in center .....
Don't you think that BJP plays the card of religious extremism? BJP's victory proves that a large no. of people in Bharat approve religious extremism. In Pakistan, religious political organizations hardly win 6-7% seats in the parliament.

If Hindus reacted to every provocation by Muslims in India,Islam and Muslims would have been perished long back here..Hinduism is so strong that it can survive any assaults ..if Muslims and Islam is really that strong ,they needn't depend on such barbaric laws..
Is it permitted in Bharat to insult Hinduism or any other religion and stay unpunished? If there any law to control such insults, will you call any such law a barbaric law?

Bharati citizens must take notice of the growing religious extremism in their own country. The world history shows that religious extremism of any religion has been very harmful. Moderation of any religion has always been beneficial. A fanatic and extremist political organization like BJP is so popular in Bharat. BJP may hardly inflict any damage to Pakistan but the Bharati society itself be ravaged in the hands of religious extremists..

Back
Top Bottom