What's new

Funeral Cermony of Mumtaz Qadri

Man you doing Toheen e Rasool SAW to using His name that he ordered Himself to kill someone coz He doesn't tolerate to be insulted. Khuda Ka Khoof karo molvie, would you dare to give reference of above mann ghadat ahadees?
Do you know what AnHazoor SAW said to Angles on incident of Ta'if? Open your brain and read

" The angel said, ‘O Muhammad (S.A.W), if you want, command me and I will cause the two mountains of Taif to collapse upon them.’ (For those of you who don’t know, Taif is situated on some type of plateau, and the city is in between these two mountains, and the angel asked the Prophet (S.A.W) if he should just squash the people between the same mountains whose pebbles they used to stone the Prophet (S.A.W) with.)

The Prophet (S.A.W), still bleeding and his shoes still wet with blood says, ‘No! Rather, I pray that Allah (S.W.T) blesses their children to be Muslims and worship Allah (S.W.T) alone. Even if they have rejected Islam, I pray that Allah (S.W.T) blesses their progeny to be Muslim.’
If Mohammad SAW you portying than He missed no chance to order angles kill all who insult Him and Tortured Him ( Nazoubillah ) you guys creating false personality of Mohammad SAW who Send by Allah as " Rehmatul Aalemeen "a sign of Mercy. Stop insulting Pak Mohammad Mustafa SAW to portying Him a Killer, Astaghfiruulah Kar bhai

Yar these people are jahil and have made our religion of peace, a religion if terror and death. It won't be long before all of then like Isis will claim that Islam is not a religion of peace but of war and they will madly target innocent people and slaughter them and claim that they love the prophet more than anyone. Our prophet hurt no man. He loved then and cared for them. How can one claim that he was full of love abf humanity and at the other point claim that he ordered the killing of those that insulted him or his ways. This is not how Islam was preached for Islam was preached in peace and love even when they were maligned they did bit such thing. When Abu jahl maligned the prophet in front of Mecca he did not grab his sword and killed him but went away in silence for he knew that voilence will not convert them but education and love will.

When the prophet sorrounded mecca with his army he did not say let bloodshed rain on Mecca after all there were many in Mecca who had maligned him and turned against him but he entered in peace and told everyone to forgive them and treat them like brothers..... The message of Islam spread for it was based upon creating love in the non believers heart but these moulvis and mullahs and their jiyalas have turned our beloved prophet into something he was not and in turn have made Islam into something it was never meant to be.

How sad are the Muslims today and how dark is our future and how lost we are and then we wonder why we, who are believers of ALLAH and his prophet live in such disgrace.

Yar these people are jahil and have made our religion of peace, a religion if terror and death. It won't be long before all of then like Isis will claim that Islam is not a religion of peace but of war and they will madly target innocent people and slaughter them and claim that they love the prophet more than anyone. Our prophet hurt no man. He loved then and cared for them. How can one claim that he was full of love abf humanity and at the other point claim that he ordered the killing of those that insulted him or his ways. This is not how Islam was preached for Islam was preached in peace and love even when they were maligned they did bit such thing. When Abu jahl maligned the prophet in front of Mecca he did not grab his sword and killed him but went away in silence for he knew that voilence will not convert them but education and love will.

When the prophet sorrounded mecca with his army he did not say let bloodshed rain on Mecca after all there were many in Mecca who had maligned him and turned against him but he entered in peace and told everyone to forgive them and treat them like brothers..... The message of Islam spread for it was based upon creating love in the non believers heart but these moulvis and mullahs and their jiyalas have turned our beloved prophet into something he was not and in turn have made Islam into something it was never meant to be.

How sad are the Muslims today and how dark is our future and how lost we are and then we wonder why we, who are believers of ALLAH and his prophet live in such disgrace.
Bro I believe that this era is predicted already " the dark era " Jab Islam Suraiya pe Pohanch jae ga " Masajid hongi le namazion se Khali, aur uss waqat ke ullma baddtareen makhlooq mein se honge! Wallho Aalim, these type of Jahil log are just helping hands of ani Islam activists who always claim that Islam won by soward, Islam which Mean Peace the Prophet Mohammad SAW send as Rehmatul Aalemeen unfortunately partying by these Jahil people as Nazubillah a low passion person.

the reason why he killed a serving governor and why he was not killed at the spot are confusing because if it was someone else police would not have hesitated to shoot the killer dead.

He surrendered himself without any hesitation.

strong message to the liberals, seculars,enlightened moderated ,so called muslims. the should be careful while opening their mouths. don't agree with the qadri's acts also. it's a tough situation between extremsts VS liberals and the worst part of the story is that none of these actually know islam.

I wonder how much the rich, the upper echelon of the Pakistani society bear responsible for the backwardness of the masses of Pakistan.

A lot of it.

The corrupt political and military elite created this monster in the first place.

Back to my question about the rich, I'm left to wonder if they're to blame because they took everything from the masses and left them as easy pickings for the mullahs. The rich have quality education but the masses are left to the madrasshs and substandard public schools.

If the masses in Pakistan had been treated fairly by the upper echelon would it have come down to this? Who is really responsible for the brainwashing of Pakistani public by the extremists.?

The rich have created a bubble which is totally detached from the reality of Pakistan

The city of Islamabad is itself a prime example of it

Only now with cases like the Red Mosque and the assassination of Salman Taseer the bubble is starting to burst

As for the power of the Mullah and the people who wield it

Almost all of them come from poor backgrounds

If the poor family has 6 kids

The most intelligent one would be sent to school to continue with his education

The 3-4 would sent off to some work shop

The most nalaiq one would be sent to a madressah because the parents feel he has no hope

This guy grows up to influence hundreds of people later on when he takes control of a mosque.

He grows up with hate in his heart against the educated.

Funnily enough a friend told me that this Friday at his mosque the Moulvi urged people to pray for Qadri and it was one of the most loud ameens he has ever heard.

I could understand if the protesters demanded quick decision of the Asia Bibi's case so that what ever Supreme Court decided can be implemented.

Islam does not allow any one to kill another simply because the killer thinks that the other is guilty .Even in Taliban Afghanistan death penalty was given after a trial in the Sharia Court. It simply baffles me that so many learned and educated people consider the decision of the court reached after 5 years of legal process as "WRONG". Don't people want any rule of law in Pakistan?

A good analyses of Pakistan society today.

An inconvenient truth

By Noman Sattar
March 05, 2016

In today’s world, our lives revolve around the media, in terms of news as well as entertainment, or ‘infotainment’. Of course, the media is the major source of entertainment and news.

The media also frames issues, presents them in a particular perspective and broadly shapes public opinion and policy making. In recent days, the media coverage of issues like the Punjab Assembly’s bill to protect women against violence has attracted public attention.

The role of the media was poignantly highlighted by two recent episodes. On the morning of February 29, the 2016 Oscar awards ceremony was taking place in Los Angeles. Those who were watching in Pakistan were keen to know the winner of the category of Best Documentary (Short Subject) for a very special reason: the nomination of Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy’s ‘A Girl in the River: The Price of Forgiveness’.

Sharmeen’s second Oscar win in four years is symbolic of her meteoric rise as a star and a boost for Pakistan’s reputation. While many Hollywood stars and artists wait a lifetime for this award, and some never get the honour, a young and talented Pakistani woman has won it for the second time.

She presented the story of a survivor of honour killing. Most such stories are not of survivors; they are stories that appear in the media, are read, discussed in a few circles and then forgotten. Thus, the fate of many such hapless girls is sealed, often under the ground. Interestingly, such violence does not evoke any reaction from the religious and the clergy, who ignore that religion allows for a woman’s choice in marriage.

In what could be seen as an ironic twist, on the same morning – while many were not aware of the Oscar win for Pakistan – people came to know of the execution of one Mumtaz Qadri, who had been on death row for a while for the murder of former Punjab governor Salmaan Taseer. While the murder was premeditated, the accused managed to get an instant support base for his act, as he interpreted Taseer’s views as blasphemous. (The governor had spoken publicly in support of a woman accused of blasphemy and had asked for the law to be revised to prevent injustice).

What was major news was presented very briefly and mildly by the media that thrives on ‘breaking news’. Of course, this was skilfully managed by the government to prevent public outrage at the execution. While the government has often been reeling from the power of the media – the tirade of some channels against the Sindh government; the plight of Thar’s babies; the coverage of the PIA strike to name a few instances – this was a case of the media recognising the power of the state but for the right reason. For once, the media refrained from going crazy in the continuous coverage of an event with emotional overtones. This can be seen as a calculated and sanguine move on the part of the government, especially in today’s volatile and violence prone climate.

Since Qadri’s hanging was barely in the news, the Oscar glory of Sharmeen dominated the news and airwaves. Interestingly, the theme of the movie – honour killing, and violence against women – was aptly highlighted, touching upon another aspect of contemporary Pakistani society: growing intolerance. This aspect has no gender, religious or cultural barriers. Indeed, it seems to now be ingrained in our social fabric.

All Pakistanis have been noticing this growing intolerance that one experiences on the road, at the workplace and even at home. The case of Aasia Bibi and other criminal cases involving minorities, the beating and killing of family members in courts and the assassination of Salmaan Taseer, all bear testimony to this malaise.

Growing intolerance toward marriage of choice and violence against women has led to the passage of the women’s protection bill in Punjab. There is nothing ‘foreign’ about this bill, nor is there a link with NGOs (as clerics often point out); rather, this relates to basic and sacrosanct human rights that are a part of the Islamic legal framework (like choice in marriage). It is unfortunate that most of our ulema fail to understand this, and many among the educated are unable to question them.

Tragically, it is believed that 1,000 women are killed every year by their family members in the name of honour. This is not just a number, but an inconvenient truth that the country is living with. It is unfortunate that such acts and aberrations are tacitly condoned by both the scholars and laymen, who are willing to take the law in their own hands, to ‘enforce’ Islamic teachings. Mumtaz Qadri did just that.

As we rejoice over Sharmeen Obaid’s Oscar win; as Mumtaz Qadri’s followers mourn his execution; as the women’s protection bill is debated; as the prime minister commits to enforcing such laws, there is need to move beyond the rhetoric, to respect human life and dignity, and give each man and woman the life they deserve as Muslims, Christians, Hindus, and Pakistanis.

The writer teaches at the Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad.

Email: pakirish@yahoo.com

An inconvenient truth | Opinion | thenews.com.pk

A momin would do the same zillion times if he gets the Oppurtunity..............

I would do the same , i can speak for myself............... Will not hesitate to kill anyone for the respect and honour of my Prophet (SAW)......simple and clear.

A momin would do the same zillion times if he gets the Oppurtunity..............

I would do the same , i can speak for myself............... Will not hesitate to kill anyone for the respect and honour of my Prophet (SAW)......simple and clear.
Would you save a life also for the honor of the prophet? Can you forgive a person like the prophet did so many? Or are you only capable of taking a life?

No wonder groups like LET and JUD thrive in such as a market, these madrassas are churning out zombies like cakes

Is islam really that insecure? You can't mock it? If you can't mock religious figures like jesus, mohamed or buddah or question the teachings then you are on a slippery path to the dark ages.

State and religion must be separated otherwise you will have such stupid laws

Did Salman Taseer insult our holy Prophet (PBUH)?

Asia Bibi who is actually accused & convicted of Blasphemy is Christian women from Sheikhupura married to a brick labourer. She was involved in an altercation with a neighbour over drinking from the same cup as other Muslim labourers. During the discussion she allegedly insulted our holy Prophet (PBUH). Local mullah gathered a mob who came to her house and beat the family up. Later complained to police who registered the Blasphemy case against her. She was convicted in the Session Court based on local witnesses.

Later she denied that any insult was intended and her husband appealed to the president & the governor. Salman Taseer himself investigated the case and was convinced the Asia Bibi was innocent of the crime. Therefore he issued a statement that Blasphemy Law was a Black Law and even if Asia Bibi is convicted, he will ask Zardari to issue a Presidential pardon. Her appeal is still pending in the Supreme Court.

Being a member of this forum, you are obviously an educated and intelligent person. Did you ever consider the following?

As required under Blasphemy Law, a complaint should have been lodged against Salman Taseer and he should have been tried in a Court of Law as happened in the case of Asia Bibi. Whenever any case in pending, there is always a minute chance that the accused may actually be innocent and victim of prejudice. Otherwise why have the courts at all?

Supreme Court has already declared that criticizing the Blasphemy Law does not mean you are insulting the great person of the holy Prophet (PBUH).

Can you quote any example in Quran or in Hadith which gives an individual right to be judge, jury and executioner without reference to any Qazi or some form of law court? Remember we had Qazi's even during the time of Rashideen. There is the famous incident that when the Judge of the Court stood up upon entry of Hazrat Omer (RA), the Caliph reportedly said that this is first injustice you have done to the plaintiff. Obviously in your opinion, you know better than the Supreme Court Judges and you are ready to kill without even referring to a court, Shariat or otherwise, if in "YOUR OPINION" the other person is guilty of Blasphemy.

Naturally no one can stop you from doing what you think you must but then you must also be prepared to face the consequences of taking the law in your hand.

IMO this is certainly not the Islam that was preached by our holy Prophet (PBUH) and practiced by the Rashideen. And if belief in your brand of Islam is what makes one a Momin; I would prefer to be a Kafir.

This however shows the extremist mind-set that is prevalent in a significant section of the society and we complain that Western media is maligning Islam!

Last edited:
Am glad this man is dead.I am sure he will be enjoying his 72 virgins by now.

Like i said this is all Madrisi Tola and you wont find any decent Pakistani among them.

This is bad logic.

Going to a madrassa, or being associated with one, doesn't mean you're not a decent Pakistani.

I do agree what Qadri did was wrong but I don't agree with what you're typing.

strong message to the liberals, seculars,enlightened moderated ,so called muslims. the should be careful while opening their mouths. don't agree with the qadri's acts also. it's a tough situation between extremsts VS liberals and the worst part of the story is that none of these actually know islam.

A secular muslim is an oxymoron. :p

I agree with your latter sentence. I prefer not to call them extremists though, perhaps "misguided deviants" is a better term.

We, as Muslims, are not allowed to take the law into our own hands. If you love and respect your Prophet(saw), you should honor that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom