What's new

Funeral Cermony of Mumtaz Qadri

pakistan does not have honest law and order so people out of frustration take it into thier own hands. people like zardari nawaz sharif family have done more damage than these lone gun men.

21524_1070142899675666_9150932232881501740_n.jpg
12821474_1070142923008997_6550833534280257830_n.jpg
12803015_1070143003008989_3236306144192729387_n.jpg
12791043_1070143056342317_1770509695322993037_n.jpg

Wow! that is some crowd. Whatever may be the reason, only subcontinent is capable of pulling such crowds.

A momin would do the same zillion times if he gets the Oppurtunity..............

I would do the same , i can speak for myself............... Will not hesitate to kill anyone for the respect and honour of my Prophet (SAW)......simple and clear.

The greatest Sunnah of messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as advised by messenger himself to Hazrat Anas is "That I have no hatred in my heart for any other human."

A momin would do the same zillion times if he gets the Oppurtunity..............

I would do the same , i can speak for myself............... Will not hesitate to kill anyone for the respect and honour of my Prophet (SAW)......simple and clear.
Killing someone is definitely not the best course of action when there are other alternatives

Now if someone keeps on insulting our Holy Prophet then there are the blasphemy laws for such a man. It's upto the courts to decide whether one is guilty or not.

Problem here is not that one who insults the holy Prophet (PBUH) should be punished and / or what the sentence should be? Before one decides what is to be done with the Blasphemer, it has to be conclusively proven that he is actually guilty. To avoid an innocent being punished on mere allegation or hearsay; some kind of court system, be it a council of elders like Jirga or Panchayat, has been in existence since pre-historic times.

Undoubtedly anyone who insults our holy Prophet (PBUH) should be punished and even killed if so sentenced by the Court, but shouldn’t a Momin ensure that the person he was killing was actually guilty of the crime?

Asia Bibi’s case is still pending because she has appealed to Supreme Court that she never intended to insult the holy Prophet (PBUH). Supreme Court, on the other hand, decreed that calling Blasphemy Law a Black Law does not imply that Prophet (PBUH) has been insulted. Had Salman Taseer had been charged, tried and let-off, one could understand that being a zealot Qadri thought justice had not been served and therefore shot him. This however did not happen.

The mind-set that makes lawyers, judges and otherwise intelligent men make a hero of a cold blooded assassin and members of this forum boldly claiming that a Momin would do it a zillion times is frightening.

Problem here is not that one who insults the holy Prophet (PBUH) should be punished and / or what the sentence should be? Before one decides what is to be done with the Blasphemer, it has to be conclusively proven that he is actually guilty. To avoid an innocent being punished on mere allegation or hearsay; some kind of court system, be it a council of elders like Jirga or Panchayat, has been in existence since pre-historic times.

Undoubtedly anyone who insults our holy Prophet (PBUH) should be punished and even killed if so sentenced by the Court, but shouldn’t a Momin ensure that the person he was killing was actually guilty of the crime?

Asia Bibi’s case is still pending because she has appealed to Supreme Court that she never intended to insult the holy Prophet (PBUH). Supreme Court, on the other hand, decreed that calling Blasphemy Law a Black Law does not imply that Prophet (PBUH) has been insulted. Had Salman Taseer had been charged, tried and let-off, one could understand that being a zealot Qadri thought justice had not been served and therefore shot him. This however did not happen.

The mind-set that makes lawyers, judges and otherwise intelligent men make a hero of a cold blooded assassin and members of this forum boldly claiming that a Momin would do it a zillion times is frightening.

It has less to do with religious sentiments and more to do with social build up and acceptance of law as a whole. Living in village you must have seen sir that people solve their disputes on the spot by killing or injuring someone and spend rest of life visiting the courts. As per a report homicide rate in Pakistan is 7.7/100,000. Unless we bring rule of law and speedy justice together people will have less dependency on justice system.

Secondly our clerics do preach that blasphemer must die but they don't show the path how will he die. Thered need to educate the educators, as part of madrassa reforms.

Disgusting and vomit inducing. However on the bright side most of these protestors are mullah and their "zombies" as some posters have said. The numbers whilst large are not more than 10k in a country of 10s of millions.

However there is hope. That Qadri got his desserts. The system functioned and the state applied it's warrant. Keep this up and a moderate nation will prevail over time.

Supporters of Salman Taseer are lighting candles. Supporters of Mumtaz Qadri are holding gatherings. Justice is served and democracy is showing its colours. So it shouldn't be disgusting either. Difference of opinion shall remain and you'll see many different scenes.

It no blasphemy to create terrorist organisations named after your prophet, jaish e mohammed for example :)

Back
Top Bottom