What's new

Funeral Cermony of Mumtaz Qadri

He was kidnapped some 4 years ago but is the torture a response to Qadri's hanging?

No pictures may have been older but the point is some third party may have kidnapped his son to also send message to government, let us not forget all provincial governments of Pakistan are at war with Terrorist

The problem is our government has no "CONTROL" over these folks rallying up the people

They need to establish law to control public gathering of such nature

Ridiculous that Anti Terror court stated the guy is a murderer and then these Mullah state no he is our hero boy

Obviously there is communication gap

Which really points us to fact , that Military has to step up and relay openly to these street Mullahs to come to senses , and focus on the PEACEFUL nature of Islam that protects minority rights

Informative , Young Educated Religious affairs folks are needed to challenge their (street mullas) views

Last edited:
Come back when you can justify such acts according to Quran and Hadith otherwise you are just another one of those people who replaced their Brains with Green Pagris.

According to Quran and Sunnah, Ulema are already justifing it, however they failed to justify it infront of PPC and he hanged due to PPC not because of Islamic law. All the relevent Islamic forums of each sect and united forums are already condemning his capital punishment and don't tell me you are Aalim ????

According to Quran and Sunnah, Ulema are already justifing it, however they failed to justify it infront of PPC and he hanged due to PPC not because of Islamic law. All the relevent Islamic forums of each sect and united forums are already condemning his capital punishment and don't tell me you are Aalim ????
People had also justified attacks on Khulfa-e-Rashideen according to the "Quran and Sunnah". Many of your so-called ulema also justify the barbarism of TTP/LEJ and Daesh by twisting verses and ahadeeth. Their justifications have zero value infront of me.
Salman Taseer was never a gustakh-e-Rasool or did he do something like Salman Rushdie? If not then keep that in mind that falsely accusing someone of blasphemy is itself a sin. Many ulema are commiting this sin because of "bhair chaal" syndrome.
I suggest that you watch Taseer's interviews first before issuing fatwas. I have watched his interviews and found nothing against our Holy Prophet(PBUH).

People had also justified attacks on Khulfa-e-Rashideen according to the "Quran and Sunnah". Many of your so-called ulema also justify the barbarism of TTP/LEJ and Daesh by twisting verses and ahadeeth. Their justifications have zero value infront of me.
Salman Taseer was never a gustakh-e-Rasool or did he do something like Salman Rushdie? If not then keep that in mind that falsely accusing someone of blasphemy is itself a sin. Many ulema are commiting this sin because of "bhair chaal" syndrome.
I suggest that you watch Taseer's interviews first before issuing fatwas. I have watched his interviews and found nothing against our Holy Prophet(PBUH).

Acha tujhe sb pata hai ?????? Tu aqal e kull hai ????

No. You are not being truthful. Please speak the truth. Thousands of lawyers, businessmen, teachers, students of universities and colleges, are in the funeral., and around the country praying in absentia.

Its a gathering of COMMON religious Pakistanis,hundreds of thousands of them.
I know, Pakistan is doomed !

Taseer is irrelevant in this matter. The issue has to do with a criminal act when the state exists(regardless of how effective it is) AND more importantly, the incorrect interpretation of religion based on the need of the clergy to politically protect themselves.
Jinnah's only lost case- Defending the "killer" of a Blasphemer, Ghazi Ilm Deen (R.H)
The mullah's and extremists will try to paint a glorious picture that never existed and they use ilm-deen's example but at the end they forget that Jinnah tried to lodge a plea of "ignorance" and not have him praised. They have also falsley painted that Iqbal praised ilm-deen when HE DID NO SUCH THING. Instead Iqbal was focused on making sure that riots did not occur that would cause massive bloodshed if Ilm deen wasnt allowed to be buried.

All of this is fiction painted in the mind of a liar who is trying to paint a glorious image
:
"O people! Bear witness that I killed Rajpal to defend our last Prophet Muhammed S.A.W, and today they are going to hang me. I am sacrificing my life whilst reciting the kalimah (shahadah - testimony of faith)."

When the body of Ilm Din was exhumed from its grave, it was found to be the intact without any change whatsoever. The kaffan (shroud) had not changed its colour. This occurred on 14th November 1929 — a full 15 days after the hanging. After a two-day journey, the body arrived in Lahore. Muslims from the whole city and millions from adjoining areas attended his funeral. Ilmuddin's father requested Allama Muhammad Iqbal to lead the funeral prayer and this shivered Dr. Allama Iqbal who replied that I am a sinful person not competent to do this job to lead the funeral of such a matchless warrior.200,000 Muslims attended the funeral prayer which led by the Imam of masjid Wazeer Khan, Imam Muhammed Shamsuddeen. Mawlana Zafar Ali Khan said ahead of the burial: "Alas! If only if I had managed to attain such a blessed status!"

Allama Iqbal carried the funeral bier along its final journey. As Iqbal placed the body of Ilm Din into the grave, he tearfully declared: "This uneducated young man has surpassed us, the educated ones."

the above is total fiction painted over by a combination of hallucinating charged up crowds and the token exaggerating Mullah., but such fiction is bought in just as the fiction of angels fighting beside us in 65 was painted.

Such myths are created by the many Zaid hamid types that come and go inside muslims.

Last edited:
12718232_534601250035293_6283285067502705860_n.jpg

Offcourse there is no firqa in Quran neither we Sunnis consider ourselves firqa.. just to differentiate with people like Khawarij, Qadiyani, people who beat themselves on roads , People who blow themselves in presence of hundred of innocents while chanting Allahu Akbar..... we adopteded the name of Sunni (ahlus sunnah)..

Last edited:
Around you :lol: that explains a lot. Please dont waste my time unless you can justify acts of Qadri in light of Hadith and Quran. I have been asking for answers to this Question and yet no one has answered yet. So i believe you will be another one of those who will vanish into thin air now that i have asked you as well.
@smuhs1 read the Hadees given in the link
Welcome to Facebook

No. You are not being truthful. Please speak the truth. Thousands of lawyers, businessmen, teachers, students of universities and colleges, are in the funeral., and around the country praying in absentia.

Its a gathering of COMMON religious Pakistanis,hundreds of thousands of them.
That shows there are many still innpak who sympathise with terrorists.
Lets get out the debate of terrorist or hero. Lets analyze what happens what you play with religious sentiments of millions of Muslims.

@smuhs1 read the Hadees given in the link
Welcome to Facebook

Our prophet never instructed death of innocent people and please give a proper reference to Hadith as we all know How Expert our Mullah are in twisting the meaning and Art of fabrication of Hadith. A facebook post by a Molvi doesnt even warrant an answer. I dont know why people sometimes forget to mention that there is no such thing mentioned in Quran. That is why they say do some research and use your own brain. Here are the correct hadiths with the given numbers in the post

Sahih Bukhari - Hadith No: 493

Volume : 4
Book : 54
Subject : Beginning of Creation
Narrator : Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said, "If anyone of you, when having sexual relation with his wife, say: 'In the name of Allah. O Allah! Protect us from Satan and prevent Satan from approaching our offspring you are going to give us,' and if he begets a child (as a result of that relation) Satan will not harm it."

Sahih Bukhari Hadith [3031 is the number in series]

I am sure if i dig further i will find the similar fabrications for this mullah

below is the link so find me the Hadiths mentioned in the post. Not even a single one is there

Sahih Bukhari Hadith Collections

I seriously cant believe you gave me a facebook post as proof

Last edited:
Our prophet never instructed death of innocent people and please give a proper reference to Hadith as we all know How Expert our Mullah are in twisting the meaning and Art of fabrication of Hadith. A facebook post by a Molvi doesnt even warrant an answer. I dont know why people sometimes forget to mention that there is no such thing mentioned in Quran. That is why they say do some research and use your own brain. Here are the correct hadiths with the given numbers in the post

Sahih Bukhari - Hadith No: 493

Volume : 4
Book : 54
Subject : Beginning of Creation
Narrator : Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said, "If anyone of you, when having sexual relation with his wife, say: 'In the name of Allah. O Allah! Protect us from Satan and prevent Satan from approaching our offspring you are going to give us,' and if he begets a child (as a result of that relation) Satan will not harm it."

Sahih Bukhari Hadith [3031 is the number in series]

I am sure if i dig further i will find the similar fabrications for this mullah

below is the link so find me the Hadiths mentioned in the post. Not even a single one is there

I seriously cant believe you gave me a facebook post as proof
That is not a Facebook post those are Hadees and with reference of books and all are authentic and accepted by every one. Those who commit Blasphemy are not considered innocents in Islamic law and therefore RASOOL SAW ordered punishment for them
FB_IMG_1456797153003.jpg

That is not a Facebook post those are Hadees and with reference of books and all are authentic and accepted by every one. Those who commit Blasphemy are not considered innocents in Islamic law and therefore RASOOL SAW ordered punishment for them

For God sake i am not telling you to do impossible i am just asking to confirm these hadith yourself. I even gave you link to confirm it. Are you so ignorant that you dont even want truth.

exide is a multi national US based company her cheez india ki nhi hoti dunya main
Exide Technologies is an American manufacturer of lead-acid batteries, including automotive batteries and industrial batteries. Its four global business groups (Transportation Americas, Transportation Europe and Rest of World, Industrial Power Americas, and Industrial Power Europe and Rest of World) provide stored electrical energy products and services.

Exide’s global headquarters are located in Milton, Georgia.

Exide's predecessor corporation was the Electric Storage Battery Company, founded by W.W. Gibbs in 1888

exide tab se hai jab india nhi tha :rofl:

Exide is an American company.
Oh , so like Royal Enfield & ITC we take over Exide in India.

Taseer is irrelevant in this matter. The issue has to do with a criminal act when the state exists(regardless of how effective it is)
I know it's about how Qadri took the law into his own hands and became the judge,jury and executioner himself. My point is that Mr Taseer was accused of an act which he did not commit.
Jinnah's only lost case- Defending the "killer" of a Blasphemer, Ghazi Ilm Deen (R.H)
The mullah's and extremists will try to paint a glorious picture that never existed and they use ilm-deen's example but at the end they forget that Jinnah tried to lodge a plea of "ignorance" and not have him praised. They have also falsley painted that Iqbal praised ilm-deen when HE DID NO SUCH THING. Instead Iqbal was focused on making sure that riots did not occur that would cause massive bloodshed if Ilm deen wasnt allowed to be buried.

All of this is fiction painted in the mind of a liar who is trying to paint a glorious image
:
"O people! Bear witness that I killed Rajpal to defend our last Prophet Muhammed S.A.W, and today they are going to hang me. I am sacrificing my life whilst reciting the kalimah (shahadah - testimony of faith)."

When the body of Ilm Din was exhumed from its grave, it was found to be the intact without any change whatsoever. The kaffan (shroud) had not changed its colour. This occurred on 14th November 1929 — a full 15 days after the hanging. After a two-day journey, the body arrived in Lahore. Muslims from the whole city and millions from adjoining areas attended his funeral. Ilmuddin's father requested Allama Muhammad Iqbal to lead the funeral prayer and this shivered Dr. Allama Iqbal who replied that I am a sinful person not competent to do this job to lead the funeral of such a matchless warrior.200,000 Muslims attended the funeral prayer which led by the Imam of masjid Wazeer Khan, Imam Muhammed Shamsuddeen. Mawlana Zafar Ali Khan said ahead of the burial: "Alas! If only if I had managed to attain such a blessed status!"

Allama Iqbal carried the funeral bier along its final journey. As Iqbal placed the body of Ilm Din into the grave, he tearfully declared: "This uneducated young man has surpassed us, the educated ones."

the above is total fiction painted over by a combination of hallucinating charged up crowds and the token exaggerating Mullah., but such fiction is bought in just as the fiction of angels fighting beside us in 65 was painted.

Such myths are created by the many Zaid hamid types that come and go inside muslims.
Yesterday, I was talking to my friend, he said that one of his female class-fellows declared that Qadri will go to jannah. When asked how she knew this, she replied " His tongue did not come out of his mouth when he was hanged, that's why."
Acha tujhe sb pata hai ??????
So that's your argument?
Please go and watch Taseer's interviews and decide for yourself. He clarified each and every word of his in his later interviews.
Tu aqal e kull hai ????
I never claimed that.

And please, I am not frank with you so don't call me Tu again.

Back
Top Bottom