What's new

Funeral Cermony of Mumtaz Qadri

Yesterday, I was talking to my friend, he said that one of his female class-fellows declared that Qadri will go to jannah. When asked how she knew this, she replied " His tongue did not come out of his mouth when he was hanged, that's why.".
The thing is that we need to accept Qadri in the same vein people accept donald Trump becoming president. Humans are essentially animals and animals when driven by fear(whatever kind that may be) take irrational decisions. Be it supporting a murderer as if he is the next prophet or supporting a lying egoist as if he is the next prophet.

I know it's about how Qadri took the law into his own hands and became the judge,jury and executioner himself. My point is that Mr Taseer was accused of an act which he did not commit.

Yesterday, I was talking to my friend, he said that one of his female class-fellows declared that Qadri will go to jannah. When asked how she knew this, she replied " His tongue did not come out of his mouth when he was hanged, that's why."

So that's your argument?
Please go and watch Taseer's interviews and decide for yourself. He clarified each and every word of his in his later interviews.

I never claimed that.

And please, I am not frank with you so don't call me Tu again.

Go and read Mumtaz Father's mercy petition.

Mein tou seedha kehta hun Salman Taseer jhoota hai

And gentlement today we realized how far away victory is in this war against extremism for this was an extremist act. Qadri has been declared a hero and you won't see such a huge crowd in the funerals of our soldiers but for this killer there stands armies. Unbelievable and sad. It is something we will have to live with. Expect rubbish posts on social media.

I know it's about how Qadri took the law into his own hands and became the judge,jury and executioner himself. My point is that Mr Taseer was accused of an act which he did not commit.
As per FIR and Qadri's father appeal request to president When Qadri ask Taseer why he call that law black law again and again Mr. Taseer replies that not only that law black but also is like feces...And Qadri kill him in fit of rage because no Muslim in this world can bear such insult to religion or honor of prophet PBUH.

21524_1070142899675666_9150932232881501740_n.jpg
12821474_1070142923008997_6550833534280257830_n.jpg
12803015_1070143003008989_3236306144192729387_n.jpg
12791043_1070143056342317_1770509695322993037_n.jpg
And this ladies and gentlemen is the result of 4 decades of systematic radicalization of a country... Kamal ka desh hai... kamal ki kaum hai... They celebrate a terrorist, someone who killed a man who he was supposed to protect.

And this ladies and gentlemen is the result of 4 decades of systematic radicalization of a country... Kamal ka desh hai... kamal ki kaum hai... They celebrate a terrorist, someone who killed a man who he was supposed to protect.
Kamal ka desh ha kamal k log hain.... kisi aur k mamle main taang arana apna farz samajte hain

So you declare Slaman Taseer a gustakh-e-Rasool because you have read something which was written a couple of years after his death?

Mob mentality is one of the major causes behind our sufferings.

Here as well.
your kind "Pseudo Liberals" are no more then 2% in Pakistan.

and failed to understand the whining of you guys, Mumtaz shot him, GoP punished him, what are you guys proving now ??????

Islam needs to be protected from these Khawarij. It is these clowns that bring dishonour to our humane religion of Islam.
no you are wrong Islam does not need anyone's protection. if Islam was that weak it wouldn't have survived till date.
same is true for Allah, Quran, Prophet. They dont need protection of some human made blasphemy law. they are very much capable of protecting themselves. do you think humans are now that powerful to give protection to Allah,Islam,Quaran,Prophet? Prophet himself never punished anyone who disrespected him.

P.S. Every religion teaches forgiveness not punishment.

Better to watch your own country....Kesa desh hai kesi qoum hai aik murderer ko desh ka P.M bana diya...apni istrioyun ki raksha nahien kertay magar pashuon ki raksha kertey hien...

That shows there are many still innpak who sympathise with terrorists.
Your country Bharat is one of the major sponsors of terrorism in Pakistan. If you dislike terrorism, then stop funding terrorist organizations in Pakistan.

no you are wrong Islam does not need anyone's protection. if Islam was that weak it wouldn't have survived till date.
same is true for Allah, Quran, Prophet. They dont need protection of some human made blasphemy law. they are very much capable of protecting themselves. do you think humans are now that powerful to give protection to Allah,Islam,Quaran,Prophet? Prophet himself never punished anyone who disrespected him.
Teasing somebody over his religious values and then expecting no reaction does not seem to be logical.

your kind "Pseudo Liberals" are no more then 2% in Pakistan.
Don't jump to conclusions. I am neither one of your "pseudo liberals" nor a madrassah zombie. Now if you have any other things to say besides personal attacks and rants, then go ahead otherwise don't quote me.

Your country Bharat is one of the major sponsors of terrorism in Pakistan. If you dislike terrorism, then stop funding terrorist organizations in Pakistan.

Right back at you buddy... Treat others the way you want to be treated yourself..
Your leadership is still not able to provide any proof of what you and your likes claim all day long.

On topic: This is the result of grass-root level radicalization of 4 generations of Pakistani youth...

Back
Top Bottom