What's new

From India with love

Royal Enfield - It will be love at first sight. If you ride it you will want to own it. Every foreigner falls in love with this bike. Many bike lovers, go back home & buy this bike just for the nostalgia of riding it.

Royal Enfield has its showroom across the world in most developed countries. Go Bullet go conquer the world.

What I tell will be facts, which Pakistanis want to erase or don't want to hear. Just because you don't like your Hindu past, you can't change your history, truth will remain truth. Kindly don't pull me into telling you history. When I give facts then you will troll from the main topic & start telling how bad India is & bring in unrelated topics like poverty, Rape etc.

If you want to debate I am ready, sticking to the topic. I am fed up explaining many people here, even when I give facts they don't agree. They show frustration by using abusive words to hide the humiliation. So leave it. Let's not get into it.

Well there maybe some idiots who'll get frustrated but am not ashamed of my hindu ancestor. If I've any hindu ancestor then there's nothing to be ashamed of . We converted to Islam and islam has no such caste systems .
It really doesn't matter to me at all if my ancestors were hindu . But it doesn't mean that I'm ashamed of me being a pakistani. , sindhis never refuted their pak nationality, they've always loved it .

I'm a proud pakistani.

Well there maybe some idiots who'll get frustrated but am not ashamed of my hindu ancestor. If I've any hindu ancestor then there's nothing to be ashamed of . We converted to Islam and islam has no such caste systems .
It really doesn't matter to me at all if my ancestors were hindu . But it doesn't mean that I'm ashamed of me being a pakistani. , sindhis never refuted their pak nationality, they've always loved it .

I'm a proud pakistani.

Good. If every Pakistani accept Indians similarly & as your brothers & sisters, it will lead to peace. If every Pakistani realizes obsession of Kashmir will only give them bloodshed & hatred not peace or prosperity, we will start heading in the right direction. If you realize & accept a very simple fact that Kashmir even if separated from India will not become a part of Pakistan should make you understand where you spend these wasted energy & money. Another fact is you will never win over India & India will never give up Kashmir. It may be hard to accept this, but it's reality.

We have lived together long ago. The country was split on promoting hatred & giving preference to religion. If not for religion, we would all be having much better lives. All these wars & daily exchange of hatred & bullets has only hindered our development & brought agony on both sides. If we never had a religion we would be one country & would not have had so much hatred. We would have been a super power by now.

We can still live as peaceful neighbors but for that you have to clean up your minds of hatred, especially men in Pakistan. Women are far better, they don't have so much hatred of India. If you don't accept India & make peace, you will always be used as a pawn by other bigger powers. You can run around calling every country brothers, but soon they will all back stab you.

Once Pakistan understands, their real brother is India, then it will not need to run around looking from brothers. If not time will write your fate in the history. And don't worry about our caste problem, we have still grown to be a regional power with so many other internal problems. Another hard pill to digest will be Pakistanis will come to India & will want to be an Indian after experiencing the vibrant culture & how much prosperous & fun India is over Pakistan.

Either Pakistan has to make peace with India or join it, if not nobody can save a break up of Pakistan. The very name will not exist which many are proud of.

Last edited:
Good. If every Pakistani accept Indians similarly & as your brothers & sisters, it will lead to peace. If every Pakistani realizes obsession of Kashmir will only give them bloodshed & hatred not peace or prosperity, we will start heading in the right direction. If you realize & accept a very simple fact that Kashmir even if separated from India will not become a part of Pakistan should make you understand where you spend these wasted energy & money. Another fact is you will never win over India & India will never give up Kashmir. It may be hard to accept this, but it's reality.

It doesn't matter if kashmir doesn't become part of pakistan but we're with voice of innocent .
They want india to respect the terms on which it acceded to india but india isn't respecting thst terms at all .

If india gives them all rights they want and stop all nonsense and brutality , kashMir is yours . ( not talking on behalfof all pakistanis , just me )

We have lived together long ago. The country was split on promoting hatred & giving preference to religion. If not for religion, we would all be having much better lives. All these wars & daily exchange of hatred & bullets has only hindered our development & brought agony on both sides. If we never had a religion we would be one country & would not have had so much hatred. We would have been a super power by now.

This is the best thing that ever happened to us .
We got our land on two nation theory .
You may regard religion as evil cause it split your land but for us is a blessing that blessed us with another land .
Muslims in their own land , hindus in their own land . We can still be friends without joining both . But we really want to live separate because we've a different identity which we're proud of .
We can still live as peaceful neighbors but for that you have to clean up your minds of hatred, especially men in Pakistan. Women are far better, they don't have so much hatred of India. If you don't accept India & make peace, you will always be used as a pawn by other bigger powers. You can run around calling every country brothers, but soon they will all back stab you.

It's because our men know more about India's reality than us . :D.
Actually men from both sides are same . Female indians are quite better here but indian men are a**holes .
Once Pakistan understands, their real brother is India, then it will not need to run around looking from brothers. If not time will write your fate in the history. And don't worry about our caste problem, we have still grown to be a regional power with so many other internal problems. Another hard pill to digest will be Pakistanis will come to India & will want to be an Indian after experiencing the vibrant culture & how much prosperous & fun India is over Pakistan.
Though I do believe inPeace with india but I find it hard to believe that india is our brother because your politicians have always shown enmity and hatred for pakistan.
Sure your culture is beautiful but pur culture isn't beyond , our culture is equally beautiful .

It's really sad, only when you confront such challenges you need India & speak good of India. India has always been good, if anyone come with the same open heart of love. You are able to put aside your hatred & religion, when you need India, that's the mindset which needs change.

Last edited:

Everybody made big hue & cry about the face blackening of Pakistani in India. There are thousands of Pakistanis who come to India for treatment every year, but there is hardly anybody who will speak about such deeds of India. Many of you come with not sufficient money, still India saves lives with all they have

Last edited:

The world is slowly acknowledging India's achievements in science as the en-lighter & guide to the modern scientific development.

Some people make fun of Indians are not able to make scientific strides & applaud Germans & the Americans. But nobody talks about how the Germans made major strides in science. Germans got hold of most of our scientific scriptures first & they used it to create today's scientific world. The whole world is doing research on all the Indian scriptures today, which was all stolen from India.

Everybody mocked India when we were under colonized rule. But today everybody is doing serious research on India & Indian scripts. This is reason everybody wants to be friends with India. This is the reason why China invaded Tibet & occupied it. Since many know of the mystical power of Kailash mountain.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...d-students-clamour-courses.html#ixzz4Uc5kN91j

Will Germans be the eventual custodians of Sanskrit, its rich heritage and culture? If the demand for Sanskrit and Indology courses in Germany is any indication, that’s what the future looks like.

Unable to cope with the flood of applications from around the world, the South Asia Institute, University of Heidelberg, had to start a summer school in spoken Sanskrit in Switzerland, Italy and - believe it or not - India too.

In Germany, 14 of the top universities teach Sanskrit, classical and modern Indology compared to just four in the UK. The summer school spans a month in August every year and draws applications from across the globe.

“So far, 254 students from 34 countries have participated in this course. Every year we have to reject many applications,” said Dr. Michaels.

Apart from Germany, the majority of students come from the US, Italy, the UK and the rest of Europe.

Professor Dr. Axel Michaels, Head of Classical Indology at the University of Heidelberg says, “Even the core thoughts of Buddhism were in the Sanskrit language. To better understand the genesis of oriental philosophy, history, languages, sciences and culture, it’s essential to read the original Sanskrit texts as these are some of the earliest thoughts and discoveries,”

“One can better understand evolution of politics and economics by studying Arthashastra by Chanakya,” said Dr. Michaels.

Sanskrit, along with its culture, philosophy and science might become similarly extinct,” he claimed, adding: “On the other hand, there is so much yet to discover through Sanskrit…details of Indus Valley civilisation, for example.”

Germany has already been a storehouse of Sanskrit scholars to the world.

“The majority of Sanskrit scholars, including those at Harvard, California Berkeley and the UK, are Germans,” he said.

But why?

Sanskrit is not even a spoken language used to communicate neither in India nor anywhere in the world, So why is Germany & many other countries wanting to learn sanskrit

Last edited:
My job is to pass the knowledge I have. Doesn't really matter to me, whether anybody takes my posts seriously or not. Reality & truth will be accepted with time. A few people can defend with ego but not for ever. History is something which cannot be manipulated. If the world accepts, these few people also will come to terms with facts. You cannot keep people with distorted teachings of History for long in today's digital world.

Back
Top Bottom