What's new

From India with love

The picture we have of Indian policemen is dadagiri & bribe. You will be awestruck after you watch the above video. My salute for this policeman.

Lady power. Small efforts of some sincere people. We still have a long way to go, but way to go. Kudos Rachana Patil

Priyanka made it on the cover of Time Magazine of the Top 100 powerful people across the globe.

Last edited:
why starting this thread in Pakistan defence fprum
?

Why that question. Is there something wrong.

Cultural exchange promotes love & brings people together. Pakistan was once part of India anyway.

The word Desi though Indian, is also used by Pakistan & Bangladesh. Some of the posts can be taken as an inspiration, some to cherish.

Welcome Nalini :) Nice to see a female member joining this forum, I thought I'm the only one lol

Please share more videos/pics about Indian culture and tourism, we welcome it :) Only bollywood is not very popular on this forum but I love it so share it all you want.

This thread is in wrong section .. Content here has nothing to do with Pakistan's strategic and foreign affairs.

@Oscar

Why that question. Is there something wrong.

Cultural exchange promotes love & brings people together. Pakistan was once part of India anyway.

The word Desi though Indian, is also used by Pakistan & Bangladesh. Some of the posts can be taken as an inspiration, some to cherish.

What you said is very telling. "Pakistan was ONCE a part of india". That is neither here nor there and is completely irrelevant. Pakistan and india were both a part of the UK and the British Empire. It doesn't make the English desis though does it?

What you said is very telling. "Pakistan was ONCE a part of india". That is neither here nor there and is completely irrelevant. Pakistan and india were both a part of the UK and the British Empire. It doesn't make the English desis though does it?

I think this always a bone of contention. Indians always mean it in good faith - I guess the actual idea is that the India-Pak-BD is part of the same Indic civilization; no one contests that India-Pak-BD are sovereign, independent nation-states. But nation-state itself is a relatively modern concept. Germany and France may have been at war more than we have but neither would deny that both belong to the same Western civilization.

Back
Top Bottom