What's new

From India with love

Oh dear, not another one. Another creature form the east suffering from "lesser men" syndrome so common to his kind:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-...has-the-biggest-penises-in-the-world-5083922/

Teri Maa Margayi??? This is in Hindi Using Sanskrit Grammar

Yah tujhe samjh aar raha hi??? This is in Hindi Using Sanskrit Grammar

Aab Jaa kar rassi ka fanda bana kar ped per latak. This is in Hindi Using Sanskrit Grammar

Yes I said Pakistan was once a part of India & we didn't have any problems, we lived peacefully until some people divided the country just choosing religion over relations. The hatred, people have developed, is one of the worst in the world & we are neighbors. Many countries have moved past their old differences & are focusing their energies on mutual development.

Such mindset provokes me to also come & sling mud. If you want we can live peacefully like how we had when we were one. You just need to choose the priorities. If not you can just ignore my post. I came here to spread peace & started rationally to build relations, but most of can't accept or imagine being friends with India & Hindus. We have differences with many people across the world, but it's all petty, not such hatred for Indians or Hindus anywhere else. Even I started this thread with the same intention of spreading love, but got stuck with all your arguments & dropped it. You have to accept India is far ahead & has a better image & reputation than Pakistan in the world.

It has not brought any good neither to Pakistan nor have you grown more powerful than India. That's reality how much ever you bring small petty things to make India look small. India has always been a bigger power than you, which doesn't look to change in the near future & especially with such hatred. It won't affect India, India with all its problems, flaws & internal chaos as you point out has been growing & moving up. The odds are against you, you need to accept it & look for alternative approach. You will need India more than we need Pakistan.

I just am trying not get into other threads to get into arguments, so that it doesn't get into the same rhetoric.

Oh really? Just get a reality check. There are more indians in the world than there are white people. You claim you are an advanced power and that indians are intelligent. But the scientific, technological, military, economic and political achievements of the West, Russia, China and Japan far exceeds that of the indian race. These non-indian are the pioneers, inventors and producers of modern science, technology and advanced weapons systems not your indian race. And that's what counts. Benefitting from the hard work of others, copying them or buying their products is not an achievement.

Pakistan is the ONLY NATION in the WHOLE HISTORY of mankind that has stood alone against an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems (courtesy of the West & Russia) whilst we are denied this privilege yet still managed to survive and repel that evil. That is something IMPOSSIBLE we have achieved. So whatever india is or is not is irrelevant to us :azn:

If you want to spread peace and what not, it would be best you go back to one of your own indian forums and try to pacify the anti-Pakistani/Muslims sentiments there.

By the way, don't be too critical of Pakistan. Worry about your own indian problems first. It's india that has at least between 30-40% of the ENTIRE Earth's most most severely malnourished and extreme poor and not Pakistan:

http://m.firstpost.com/india/shocke...t-of-worlds-malnourished-children-916359.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-28735449

http://wws.princeton.edu/news-and-e...al-health-india-much-worse-previously-thought

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-29/india's-battle-with-malnutrition/7056274

So please before you even attempt to criticize or malign Pakistan, solve your own problems first then come and say something about other nations. Please don't be a hypocrite which is so common to your kind.

Teri Maa Margayi??? This is in Hindi Using Sanskrit Grammar

Yah tujhe samjh aar raha hi??? This is in Hindi Using Sanskrit Grammar

Aab Jaa kar rassi ka fanda bana kar ped per latak. This is in Hindi Using Sanskrit Grammar

I don't speak indian. Have no idea what you are jabbering on about.

You dont speak Urdu either.

Dont say that because this insults Your National Language.

The only thing I understand is you keep saying I'm writing in indian, WHERE have I done that? I can't write in indian. Don't even know what it is.

The only thing I understand is you keep saying I'm writing in indian, WHERE have I done that? I can't write in indian. Don't even know what it is.

Then wright in Urdu with english alphabets who is stopping you.

But never use Sanskrit Grammar and Hindu/Sanskrit Words while writing Urdu

Yes I said Pakistan was once a part of India
Correction British India. By missing out the prefix you change the entire meaning like

West Indian > is NOT Indian.
Native Indian > is NOT Indian
Dutch Indian > is NOT Indian

By missing out the prefix it can make a world of differance. Yes, Pakistan was part of British India, yes Indian Republic was part of British India, yes Burma (Myanmarr) was part of British India, yes Bangladesh was part of British India, yes Aden (Yemen) was part of British India. There are few more but I won't bother.

Here is map of British India

Brit_IndianEmpireReligions3.jpg

Here is the British Indian flag

Flag_Map_of_British_Raj_%28India%29.png

Last edited:

The picture we have of Indian policemen is dadagiri & bribe. You will be awestruck after you watch the above video. My salute for this policeman.

Lady power. Small efforts of some sincere people. We still have a long way to go, but way to go. Kudos Rachana Patil
You guys idealize beaurcrats too much!

Correction British India. By missing out the prefix you change the entire meaning like

West Indian > is NOT Indian.
Native Indian > is NOT Indian
Dutch Indian > is NOT Indian

By missing out the prefix it can make a world of differance. Yes, Pakistan was part of British India, yes Indian Republic was part of British India, yes Burma (Myanmarr) was part of British India, yes Bangladesh was part of British India, yes Aden (Yemen) was part of British India. There are few more but I won't bother.

Here is map of British India

Brit_IndianEmpireReligions3.jpg

Here is the British Indian flag

Flag_Map_of_British_Raj_%28India%29.png

"STOP USING REMINISCENCE OF SANSKRIT GRAMMAR AND SANSKRIT WORDS".

GET LOST. WE DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE TO USE SANSKRIT GRAMMAR AND WORDS.

@Nalini PLEASE STOP BANGING YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL.

THEY HATE INDIA FROM THE BOTTOM OF THEIR HEART.

YOU WILL BE LOATHED DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

THIS IS GOOD LESSON FOR YOU. NEVER EVER POST SUCH THREAD EVER.

I am actually wondering if there is something wrong with your keyboard bro? Get it fixed because all you are typing is coming as capital. Cheers.

BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE SIMPLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND ONE SIMPLE THING THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE USING A "KAFIR LANGUAGE AND GRAMMAR" WHILE ADDING SOME "ARABIC" AND "PERSIAN" WORDS IN IT.

Lolz ... kis bat ka ghussa ha ? :pop:

I'm not angry .
I watched a video of an indian girl dancing in saarhi .
Door se esa lag rha jese coca cola ki bottle hil rahi ha or wo b chilak chilak k hahah .

BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE SIMPLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND ONE SIMPLE THING YOU ARE USING A KAFIR LANGUAGE AND GRAMMAR WHILE ADDING SOME "ARABIC" AND "PERSIAN" WORDS IN IT.

Avoid caps lock , it's offensive to our eyes . You indiot .

BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE SIMPLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND ONE SIMPLE THING THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE USING A "KAFIR LANGUAGE AND GRAMMAR" WHILE ADDING SOME "ARABIC" AND "PERSIAN" WORDS IN IT.

Well the whole world is using the Kafir language, I'm using it right now. You need to calm your pants down mate.

Punjabis in india make up no more than 2.5% of india's population but nearly 60% of Pakistan's population. So at least 97.5% of indians have no genetic or racial connection to Pakistan whatsoever. More over, 30-35% of Pakistanis who live in Western and Northern Pakistan have direct racial, genetic and cultural links to Afghanistan and Iran. But that does not necessarily mean we are all the same. Even though we have far more in common with Iranians and Afghans than we do with indians.

There is no need to mention Afghan or Iranian, we are only closer to Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis and Balochs, in whatever part of the world they live.. Rest Irani Afghani, indic can go fvck themselves for all i care.

Back
Top Bottom