What's new

From India with love

What you said is very telling. "Pakistan was ONCE a part of india". That is neither here nor there and is completely irrelevant. Pakistan and india were both a part of the UK and the British Empire. It doesn't make the English desis though does it?

Then stop using DESI. Heck do also reminiscence of Sanskrit Grammar, Sanskrit Words. We also want to shun this baggage, been some how related to Pakistan.

Shit hole ..

Definitely it is. Why come to some thread related to India.

I think this always a bone of contention. Indians always mean it in good faith - I guess the actual idea is that the India-Pak-BD is part of the same Indic civilization; no one contests that India-Pak-BD are sovereign, independent nation-states. But nation-state itself is a relatively modern concept. Germany and France may have been at war more than we have but neither would deny that both belong to the same Western civilization.

But the French and Germans are from EXACTLY the same race and share an identical genetic heritage. Pakistanis and indians do not so the German/French example is completely inaccurate and wrong here.

Then stop using DESI. Heck do also reminiscence of Sanskrit Grammar, Sanskrit Words. We also want to shun this baggage, been some how related to Pakistan.

Definitely it is. Why come to some thread related to India.

I have never used that term nor do I subscribe to anything indian so I don't know why you are telling me to stop using them.

Well its good to see posts without having traditional military quarrels. Good post.

you think so !!? wait till some more time passes and if this doesn't turn into another racial ( courtesy of a certain member with racial profiling attitude ) ,trolling ( will give courtesy when due to those ppl also ) thread :P

What you said is very telling. "Pakistan was ONCE a part of india". That is neither here nor there and is completely irrelevant. Pakistan and india were both a part of the UK and the British Empire. It doesn't make the English desis though does it?

Yes I said Pakistan was once a part of India & we didn't have any problems, we lived peacefully until some people divided the country just choosing religion over relations. The hatred, people have developed, is one of the worst in the world & we are neighbors. Many countries have moved past their old differences & are focusing their energies on mutual development.

Such mindset provokes me to also come & sling mud. If you want we can live peacefully like how we had when we were one. You just need to choose the priorities. If not you can just ignore my post. I came here to spread peace & started rationally to build relations, but most of can't accept or imagine being friends with India & Hindus. We have differences with many people across the world, but it's all petty, not such hatred for Indians or Hindus anywhere else. Even I started this thread with the same intention of spreading love, but got stuck with all your arguments & dropped it. You have to accept India is far ahead & has a better image & reputation than Pakistan in the world.

It has not brought any good neither to Pakistan nor have you grown more powerful than India. That's reality how much ever you bring small petty things to make India look small. India has always been a bigger power than you, which doesn't look to change in the near future & especially with such hatred. It won't affect India, India with all its problems, flaws & internal chaos as you point out has been growing & moving up. The odds are against you, you need to accept it & look for alternative approach. You will need India more than we need Pakistan.

I just am trying not get into other threads to get into arguments, so that it doesn't get into the same rhetoric.

But the French and Germans are from EXACTLY the same race and share an identical genetic heritage. Pakistanis and indians do not so the German/French example is completely inaccurate and wrong here.

The sub-continent is diverse - but am sure genetically and ethnically Punjabis on both sides of the border are closer to each other.

The sub-continent is diverse - but am sure genetically and ethnically Punjabis on both sides of the border are closer to each other.

Punjabis in india make up no more than 2.5% of india's population but nearly 60% of Pakistan's population. So at least 97.5% of indians have no genetic or racial connection to Pakistan whatsoever. More over, 30-35% of Pakistanis who live in Western and Northern Pakistan have direct racial, genetic and cultural links to Afghanistan and Iran. But that does not necessarily mean we are all the same. Even though we have far more in common with Iranians and Afghans than we do with indians.

I have never used that term nor do I subscribe to anything indian so I don't know why you are telling me to stop using them.

Can't you understand simple english or you a stupid with low IQ ???

"STOP USING REMINISCENCE OF SANSKRIT GRAMMAR AND SANSKRIT WORDS".

GET LOST. WE DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE TO USE SANSKRIT GRAMMAR AND WORDS.

Punjabis in india make up no more than 2.5% of india's population but nearly 60% of Pakistan's population. So at least 97.5% of indians have no genetic or racial connection to Pakistan whatsoever. More over, 30-35% of Pakistanis who live in Western and Northern Pakistan have direct racial, genetic and cultural links to Afghanistan and Iran. But that does not necessarily mean we are all the same. Even though we have far more in common with Iranians and Afghans than we do with indians.

Who told you that you are genetically related to us????

you are just thieves stealing our our Language and Grammar, you don't even have any thing which is of your own.

Your culture is even borrowed from our culture and from Arab.

You are just Begger and Thief. Copying from others from India and from Arab.

Can't you understand simple english or you a stupid with low IQ ???

"STOP USING REMINISCENCE OF SANSKRIT GRAMMAR AND SANSKRIT WORDS".

GET LOST. WE DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE TO USE SANSKRIT GRAMMAR AND WORDS.

Who told you that you are genetically related to us????

you are just thieves stealing our our Language and Grammar, you don't even have any thing which is of your own.

Your culture is even borrowed from our culture and from Arab.

You are just Begger and Thief. Copying from others from India and from Arab.

Oh dear, not another one. Another creature form the east suffering from "lesser men" syndrome so common to his kind:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-...has-the-biggest-penises-in-the-world-5083922/

Yes I said Pakistan was once a part of India & we didn't have any problems, we lived peacefully until some people divided the country just choosing religion over relations. The hatred, people have developed, is one of the worst in the world & we are neighbors. Many countries have moved past their old differences & are focusing their energies on mutual development.

Such mindset provokes me to also come & sling mud. If you want we can live peacefully like how we had when we were one. You just need to choose the priorities. If not you can just ignore my post. I came here to spread peace & started rationally to build relations, but most of can't accept or imagine being friends with India & Hindus. We have differences with many people across the world, but it's all petty, not such hatred for Indians or Hindus anywhere else. Even I started this thread with the same intention of spreading love, but got stuck with all your arguments & dropped it. You have to accept India is far ahead & has a better image & reputation than Pakistan in the world.

It has not brought any good neither to Pakistan nor have you grown more powerful than India. That's reality how much ever you bring small petty things to make India look small. India has always been a bigger power than you, which doesn't look to change in the near future & especially with such hatred. It won't affect India, India with all its problems, flaws & internal chaos as you point out has been growing & moving up. The odds are against you, you need to accept it & look for alternative approach. You will need India more than we need Pakistan.

I just am trying not get into other threads to get into arguments, so that it doesn't get into the same rhetoric.

Nalini, no one is disputing the fact that India is a more progressive country and has not half of problems as Pakistan. We have a completely different dynamics to current day India and we have bigger issues to take care of. But keep you superiority complex for another day and occasion. Nowhere did the guy you have just replied to was indicating that we are superior than you, he merely stated the fact that Bangladesh Pakistan and India were all one colony of the British, saying that we were part of India is like saying we were a state or something that got separated - two countries were born the same time the only difference being, we chose our name wisely and you kept the one British called us all.

Why do women in saarhi look like some coca cola bottles ? The above in orange looks like mirinda juice bottle .

You need a lot of practice to perfect wearing a Sari. So if you not used to it, it won't look normal, unless you take help of who knows to wear one

Back
Top Bottom