What's new

From India with love

India was the largest economy & the richest country in the world till 1700 AD with a GDP of average 25-30% of the world, In-spite of continuous Islamic invasion & looting, we still maintained this same percentage of growth, until the British invasion in the 18th Century.

This is the ancient & traditional martial art of Southern most state of Kerala. All Martial arts like Kunfu, Karate, Judo, etc originated from this

gyes, i don,t know which threads is best for asking midical treatement informatin in india? i have so many question in my mind. is there any speacial thread in pdf, where i can ask my question.?
i want to know that which hospital is best for KIDNY treatement in india, if any one know plz inform me. and plz advice me if you have personal experience only...............:help::help::help:

I don't have any personal experience. Just start a new thread of your own.

Some Interesting Facts About Your Kidneys

• Kidneys located in the abdomen on the backside, on each side of the spine
  • Kidneys excrete waste products thereby balance electrolytes in the body
  • Controls blood pressure, and producing red blood cells in body
  • Kidneys are supplied with renal arteries and this blood is send back to heart via renal veins
  • Kidneys play a key role in controlling the amount of fluid in the body
  • Helps in distribution of electrolytes viz.(sodium, potassium, magnesium)
  • Balances the acid level in the body
  • The waste products filtered in form of urea, proteins metabolism, uric acid
  • Renin, a hormone produced by kidney regulates fluid and blood pressure
List Of 5 Best Hospitals For Kidney Problems
  • AIMS (All India Institute of Medical sciences, Delhi)
  • Manipal hospital (Bangalore)
  • Christian medical college(Vellore, Tamil Nadu)
  • Fortis Hospital (Bangalore, Karnataka)
  • Coimbatore kidney hospital

Vellore & Coimbatore are small towns, so it will be little cheaper. Bangalore is a nice city, if you want to enjoy city. Lot of Pakistanis come to Bangalore for many treatment.

If you are looking for Ayurvedic treatment. Go to Kerala, they are the best, very very hospitable people & it's less expensive compare to other parts.

Kerala is called God's own country. The Kashmir of the South. A beautiful place for honeymoon or holiday in India. Just one note - If you are not used to humid weather, don't go in summer. April May is peak. The best time, climate wise is winter around December January.

If not anytime is a treat. Don't worry, you will get breath taking air conditioned tours & resort stay, so anytime of the year is ok for a tourist..

Last edited:
gyes, i don,t know which threads is best for asking midical treatement informatin in india? i have so many question in my mind. is there any speacial thread in pdf, where i can ask my question.?
i want to know that which hospital is best for KIDNY treatement in india, if any one know plz inform me. and plz advice me if you have personal experience only...............:help::help::help:
1, AIIMS : BUT I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BECAUSE OF RUSH AND WAITING LIST.
2. MANIPAL Hospital, Bangalore : Among the best . Bit expensive,
3. Medanta, Gurgaon : Excellent but expensive than Manipal.
4.Fortis , Bangalore .
5. CMC, Vellore : Again very crowded but cheaper than others.

1, AIIMS : BUT I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BECAUSE OF RUSH AND WAITING LIST.
2. MANIPAL Hospital, Bangalore : Among the best . Bit expensive,
3. Medanta, Gurgaon : Excellent but expensive than Manipal.
4.Fortis , Bangalore .
5. CMC, Vellore : Again very crowded but cheaper than others.
i chose manipal, bangalore.
now please gave me some advice where i should stay or where i can find chep hotel/ rent house. and will be very easy to go manipal hospital.?

now please gave me some advice where i should stay or where i can find chep hotel/ rent house. and will be very easy to go manipal hospital.?
good hospital. Their Main Center is Near Old Airport Road which is almost the central part of Bangalore.
Distance is 10-12 Km from Railway Station /Bus Terminal and around 40 Km from AirPort.
Manipal Hospital
HAL Airport Road
98, H A L Old Airport Rd, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017

The area used to have very cheap lodge and guest houses till 5-6 years back ,, but sadly not any more.
However u can check the link for more enquirers.

https://www.justdial.com/Bangalore/...r>-Manipal-Hospital-Airport-Road/nct-10255035

If u are coming by train. I would suggest to book a low/medium ( 750-1500 rs/day ) hotel in majestic area which is very near to Bus terminal and City Railway Station in advance for initial few days.

After getting appointment and idea about the approximate time you need to spent in Bangalore you can search and move to cheaper guest house/ lodge. u can take help from the Help desk and staff.

websites and apps like : Oyo and MakeMyTrip will also help a lot.
https://www.oyorooms.com/
https://www.makemytrip.com/
https://www.justdial.com/

Bangalore is a very cosmopolitan city with helping people. if you know English with bit of Hindi u wont face any issue.
install apps like : ola and uber in ur smart phone and u wont face any hassle in travelling.

Let me know what is your budget & when you want to come, I can try & help you find a reasonable stay according to your Budget. Hotels can be very expensive in Bangalore. Also remember Manipal Hospital is a commercial hospital, they will find every way to suck what ever money you have. They can make you bankrupt. There is one more NU Hospital, I can try with my connections to get through this hospital. It's an above average hospital, don't know how good it's compared to Manipal. There is also Bangalore Kidney Foundation. This will work out the cheapest, since it's run under a trust. I can also try & connect here, but atmosphere of the hospital is average. The doctors & staff also will not be very cordial, since there will be huge patient crowd.

If you want to go for Manipal, try & come with a letter from the Gov.t or ask someone from the ministry to help you out by talking to the Hospital authorities. Best is to talk to the State Health Minister. Otherwise, It's an Upper Middle class/Rich man's hospital.

Let me know your budget & how bad is the condition & then I will see how I can help. But do remember you have to make the choice, since this is relating to health.

Last edited:
Let me know what is your budget & when you want to come, I can try & help you find a reasonable stay according to your Budget. Hotels can be very expensive in Bangalore. Also remember Manipal Hospital is a commercial hospital, they will find every way to suck what ever money you have. They can make you bankrupt. There is one more NU Hospital, I can try with my connections to get through this hospital. It's an above average hospital, don't know how good it's compared to Manipal. There is also Bangalore Kidney Foundation. This will work out the cheapest, since it's run under a trust. I can also try & connect here, but atmosphere of the hospital is average. The doctors & staff also will not be very cordial, since there will be huge patient crowd.

If you want to go for Manipal, try & come with a letter from the Gov.t or ask someone from the ministry to help you out by talking to the Hospital authorities. Best is to talk to the State Health Minister. Otherwise, It's an Upper Middle class/Rich man's hospital.

Let me know your budget & how bad is the condition & then I will see how I can help.
my budget is around 50000 rupe, and truthfully many doctor saying many different things, some saying it,s 40-50 % damage, some saying kidny became half in size. and we are really confused. i will soon send you
medical prescription.

God, you can't dream of Manipal with 50000 Rs. That won't even pay your one week in Manipal. They will give one list of tests with in 2-3 days you will get 50 K Bill. If any other family member accompanies it will be peanuts. Very sorry to say. Not even NU Hospital. In this case best option is like I said get your Ministry to talk to the Karnataka Health Minister.

Bangalore Kidney Foundation (BKF) fits your bill probably. I think you get 30-40% discount also, on medicines & equipments required on MRP. But you have to buy it. If not the other option is Sai Baba Hospital. This is a Hindu Chariatable Hospital. Fee is there but nominal, may be similar to BKF, but this hospital is huge & massive better than BKF. But BKF is specialized in Kidney. In Sai Baba sometimes same Manipal Doctor may be the visiting Doctor who may observe you, but fee will be 60-70% lower. They treat all patients, irrespective of religion. But again heavy crowd will be there.

Anyway send me the prescription. I have some doctor friends, let me see what I can do. But no promise, I am a busy person. If I find time, I will do. No commitment.

I can give my view of what I know always.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom