What's new

From India with love

God, you can't dream of Manipal with 50000 Rs. That won't even pay your one week in Manipal. They will give one list of tests with in 2-3 days you will get 50 K Bill. If any other family member accompanies it will be peanuts. Very sorry to say. Not even NU Hospital. In this case best option is like I said get your Ministry to talk to the Karnataka Health Minister.

Bangalore Kidney Foundation (BKF) fits your bill probably. I think you get 30-40% discount also, on medicines & equipments required on MRP. But you have to buy it. If not the other option is Sai Baba Hospital. This is a Hindu Chariatable Hospital. Fee is there but nominal, may be similar to BKF, but this hospital is huge & massive better than BKF. But BKF is specialized in Kidney. In Sai Baba sometimes same Manipal Doctor may be the visiting Doctor who may observe you, but fee will be 60-70% lower. They treat all patients, irrespective of religion. But again heavy crowd will be there.

Anyway send me the prescription. I have some doctor friends, let me see what I can do. But no promise, I am a busy person. If I find time, I will do. No commitment.

I can give my view of what I know always.
one option is narayana hryudalaya. they are commercial but not that expensive. CMC vellore is another option.

Right Punit. He can also go to Puttaparthi in Andra. That's Sai Baba's main place. If you tell them you will become a devotee of Sai Baba & do seva in Baba's Ashram, you may get almost Free Treatment. I can also try & connect with a few contact I have there.

But again don't take me otherwise, I am not trying to change your religion. I don't know what religion you are also. But these are facts which I know. I am only giving you options. It's your health & choice. I have nothing in this. Just give my view. Sai Baba has world wide devotees or followers. It's a Hindu religious sect.

The Hospitals in Puttaparti are massive huge & good infrastructure with latest facilities. May be less crowded compared to Bangalore.

She's Russian, don't get fooled & it's a recent video.

Jimmy Jimmy of 80's - Russia went crazy over this song & Disco Dancer movie, later on the world shook its legs for this song, don't know why it became such a huge hit. Yes Mithun was a craze at that time.

Last edited:

I love this song. Thank you Afghanistan for sharing your love

Afghan women should come out & express themselves. You people are so beautiful.

This is why India & Afghanis share a very close bond. Afghans feel like family as they meet an Indian & vice versa.

There are many Sindhis who don't claim themselves Pakistani. They take pride in their history unlike no history of Pakistan or distorted one. Sindh texts are not so distorted like many other parts of Pakistan. Many Sindhis do accept their ancestors are Hindus & they are of Indian origin. If there is a war with Pakistan, there is possibility Sindhis will give access to India to fight the Punjabis along with Balochis. It should get freedom & become part of India. Pakistan can never argue & win Sindh is part of Pakistan & a different race or ethnicity, since Sindudesh & Sindhu nadi is mentioned in the Vedas, which is way long long before Islam.

Oh my .. oh my ,,

This is something extra ordinary I heard . I've never seen any sindhi who would refute his pak nationality .

I'm a sindhi from balochistan and I'm a proud pakistani.

Oh my .. oh my ,,

This is something extra ordinary I heard . I've never seen any sindhi who would refute his pak nationality .

I'm a sindhi from balochistan and I'm a proud pakistani.

What I tell will be facts, which Pakistanis want to erase or don't want to hear. Just because you don't like your Hindu past, you can't change your history, truth will remain truth. Kindly don't pull me into telling you history. When I give facts then you will troll from the main topic & start telling how bad India is & bring in unrelated topics like poverty, Rape etc.

If you want to debate I am ready, sticking to the topic. I am fed up explaining many people here, even when I give facts they don't agree. They show frustration by using abusive words to hide the humiliation. So leave it. Let's not get into it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom