What's new

From India with love

Now this is revelation English is your "Maadre Zuban" "Matru Bhasha" "Mother Toungue". But Urdu is not.

Oh :( I've been going around telling people that I speak Urdu, shall I stop it, like tomorrow? :(

no they dont.. Maybe your Sindhi live in Gujrat hence they are able to speak their language, we dont have many Gujratis here in Sindh hence no such conection, few thousand migrated to Pakistan and now they are maybe half a million, they mostly live in Karachi's old city area.. We call them memon.

What sort of argument is that?? You dont have that means the truth do not exist??? Bear with me, Kutchhi is almost identical to Sindhi which is sister language of Gujarati.

All your facts are only related to partition and migration.

But sadly that do not have anything to do with evolution of languages.

But to your horror Sindhi, Gujarati, Kutchhi direct descendant of single language.

Oh :( I've been going around telling people that I speak Urdu, shall I stop it, like tomorrow? :(

You are lost. Good Bye.

What sort of argument is that?? You dont have that means the truth do not exist??? Bear with me, Kutchhi is almost identical to Sindhi which is sister language of Gujarati.

All your facts are only related to partition and migration.

But sadly that do not have anything to do with evaluation of languages.

But to your horror Sindhi, Gujarati, Kutchhi direct descendant of single language.

You are lost. Good Bye.

i should have realize before that i was replying to a person whose upper portion is empty..

i should have realize before that i was replying to a person whose upper portion is empty..

Sorry I should have realised that I am talking to a person whose head is already filled by Whabi Garbage. Impossible for you to grasp bare truth.

But that 60% of Pakistanis Punjabis only share a connection to indian Punjabis that are no more than 2.5% of india's population. All the other ethnic groups you mention are only connected to Pakistan due to language. I speak English but I am racially different to an Englishman. So at least 97.5% of india's population has absolutely nothing in common with Pakistanis in terms of race and genetics.

But the above is a moot and irrelevant point. 30-35% of Pakistanis who live in Northern and Western Pakistan have direct racial & genetic links to Afghanistan and Iran/Persians. But that does not make us Pakistanis Iranian/ Persian or Afghan. Just as it doesn't make us indians.

The Iranian civilisation is different to that of the indian civilisation. Yes I agree. But SIGNIFICANT parts of modern day Pakistan (Large swathes of Western and Northern Pakistan) were once a part of the Persian/Iranian civilisation. And that legacy still has a strong presence in Western and Northern Pakistan. I know this for a fact as I have been to these parts over 20 times in my life and have witnessed this 1st hand. It also explains why the Northern and Western Pakistanis look identical to Pushtuns and Persians.

Small insignificant minorities in Pakistan who have connections to south india is irrelevant. There are more south indians in England than in Pakistan but that doesn't make the English of indian heritage.

It's impossible for an indian like you to define what a Pakistani is or isn't as it is not your prerogative to do so. Also you have never been to Pakistan ever so you do not know the REAL GROUND REALITIES there. Conjecture on the Internet doesn't change these facts.

I am not defining a Pakistani. Nor Am I calling you an Indian. If you think Pakistanis are ethnically, genetically or linguistically closer to Iran than to the rest of South Asia, then I suggest you read up.

I am not defining a Pakistani. Nor Am I calling you an Indian. If you think Pakistanis are ethnically, genetically or linguistically closer to Iran than to the rest of South Asia, then I suggest you read up.

And if you assume that we are similar to indians then I suggest you read up the origins/ancestry of the peoples that make up modern day Pakistan. If any of what you said had any credibility then Pakistan would not be in existence today. We may not be linguistically close to Iranians but guess what, 30-35% of those Pakistanis who reside in the Northern and Western regions of Pakistan bear a striking resemblance to modern day Persians. There is a reason for that. And we also share the same religion. It's far more pronounced than 60% of Pakistanis having similar looks to at most 2.5% of indians.

Whabi Garbage

you mean hindutva shit where bharat is oldest country? do you really believe that shitty hindutva propaganda?

Once again, we Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Baloch have nothing to do with your gangalanders gujrati, Rajhistani, tamil, bengali, marathi, etc.. dont try to associate your ethnic groups with ours..

do you know a Pakistani with little effort can understand/speak all language spoken in neighbouring countries..

A Pakistani will have no difficulty in speaking gujrati, dari, if he spend few months in any neighbouring country and put little effort..

punjabi= ki haal ay?
Sindhi : Cha haal aa = Urdu =kya haal hai ? What you say in Gujrati?

as for Kutchi,""" Kutchi is an Indo-Aryan language with about 866,000 speakers mainly in India"" so you should not bring this irrelevant language to link Gujratis with sindhis...

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/kutchi.htm

Last edited:

All Indian secret Vedic scriptures were stolen by the West deprived of our own scriptures.

If you speak to a Turks, Kurds, Mongols, nobody will understand Urdu if the language came from there. Hindi is the native language of most parts of India. Urdu is not even native language of the land of Pakistan. It's just a spoken language or second language. Even the writing is not Pakistani's own, it's Persian.

So from where did they bring the language which has 85 % of words similar to Hindi. All the 85% words are derived from Sanskrit. Anything Indian of Hindu origin can't be Pakistani's origin. It's just to be believed even if it's false, even if the facts prove otherwise. Why this fake ego of Pakistan. Accept India & shed your hatred

Kindly note, in most of the videos there is mostly no Indians, all are qualified & reputed foreign speakers in it.

I didn't want to bring in such posts. But people show so much of hatred & jealousy to see anything good about India. You have tried hard to make this thread not appear in the main stream. Why? Are you embarassed to see Indian past has so much substance than Pakistan. Can't you people just accept reality.

If only woman had full freedom to express themselves in Pakistan, there would be peace in the sub-continent.

Last edited:

Women in Pakistan should shun these men & take the initiative to come forward against these men who spread hatred & venom. History should be taught with facts not fake illusions of these dictators.

Unless women in mass numbers come out & fight for truth & peace, these hate mongers & Army officials will lead Pakistan to its doom & elimination with these ideology. I request my sisters to please speak up against all these men who behave in a autocratic way. If not you will have every corner with people like Zaid Hamid with these ideology that Non-Muslims can never be good or superior to them. Even facts will be distorted, how much ever you try to convince them with facts, it will never get into their head.

A diplomatic person exposing his own country's lies on National Television. Accept Indus Valley Civilization is nothing but (H)indus Valley Civilization. If not you should change its name to (M)uslim or (I)slam Valley Civilization.

Last edited:

Who are Sindhis - What's their connection with India & Hindus.

Sindh was conquered by the Persian Achaemenid Empire in the 6th century BCE, and became part of the Persian satrapy (province) of Hindush centred in the Punjab to the north. Persian speech had a tendency to replace 'S' with an 'H' resulting in 'Sindu' being pronounced and written as 'Hindu'.

From ancient times Chinese too mention India as Indo (Indus) & still continue to do so even today.

There are many Sindhis who don't claim themselves Pakistani. They take pride in their history unlike no history of Pakistan or distorted one. Sindh texts are not so distorted like many other parts of Pakistan. Many Sindhis do accept their ancestors are Hindus & they are of Indian origin. If there is a war with Pakistan, there is possibility Sindhis will give access to India to fight the Punjabis along with Balochis. It should get freedom & become part of India. Pakistan can never argue & win Sindh is part of Pakistan & a different race or ethnicity, since Sindudesh & Sindhu nadi is mentioned in the Vedas, which is way long long before Islam.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom