What's new

Four Iran border guards killed in clash on Pakistan frontier

Wait a minute didn't quite catch that, what was the result of 1971 war again?

I was referring to the war crimes that were committed, not the result.

"lets compare" I stopped reading.

This is a pissing on the wall contest that you are about to start and I'm not going to get sucked into your childish and ill-informed game.

All I did was give the facts.

I'm not a terrorist, Einstein. And neither is Iran's government. The only people you have sympathy with are terrorists - Jundullah, Jaish al adl etc.
Jundullah and Jaish? what?
You are supporting Hezbollah and Hamas and the Iranian government itself are terrorists.

Iran has not made any 5th gen aircraft. For now there are only design and conceptual studies.
You should say it failed to make :)

It was near Pakistan, not in it. I am sure Pakistan doesn't care if Iran has some surveillance on the border.

How is he a terrorist?

Israel and Pakistan have no relations, but yeah I guess them fighting would benefit you guys as Iran would probably get curb stomped.

And why do you want the UK to start a war? And with whom?
Talking about Iran

Both of you are hostile countries, mainly because of religious governments, we are the ones that benefit, Iran isn't really a problem.

I didn't even talk about the UK

I was referring to the war crimes that were committed, not the result.
acha na ab ye war crime war crime bs kro. What happened was wrong and yes the numbers are very exaggerated but even being a low scale mess that was still a bad thing. This is not something to brag about, grow up.

Iran has never attempted to manufacture any 5th gen fighter aircraft. Its at the design stage right now.
the fake F-313?
The one that you faked and told us it works?
The one with no stealthy design or the ability to even take off because of its small air intakes? and the one with cockpit too small for it to actually support a pilot?

acha na ab ye war crime war crime bs kro. What happened was wrong and yes the numbers are very exaggerated but even being a low scale mess that was still a bad thing. This is not something to brag about, grow up.

I wasn't bragging, I was just stating it would likely happen. In my original post I also said I am not proud about it.

the fake F-313?
The one that you faked and told us it works?
The one with no stealthy design or the ability to even take off because of its small air intakes? and the one with cockpit too small for it to actually support a pilot?

It can't take off because it doesn't exist yet you imbecile. And if it didn't exist it wouldn't look like that, which was a poorly built mockup if an unfinished design.

I have no bad feelings towards Iran, It won't make me feel pleased to flex muscles to our brother bordering countries Afghanistan and Iran. Moreover, I am in alignment with Allama Iqbal POV over Iran, which suggests us to start trusting Iranians instincts. I understand we have some unpleasant memories of the past that are putting us two steps backward when we try to move ahead.
But i request Iranians to start trusting us. We received more killing blows to our existence than Iran. We have quarantined and eliminated all those threats that are causing pain to our existence. But it would take some time to settle down the remaining dust.
One thing is sure, our Foreign Policy is now getting mature our time. we are heading in a right peaceful direction.

Talking about Iran

Both of you are hostile countries, mainly because of religious governments, we are the ones that benefit, Iran isn't really a problem.

I didn't even talk about the UK

You said both of you, which references the UK. Also, Iran is only religous when it comes to what they say, their actions aren't religious at all. It's a cover for their extreme nationalism. As for Pakistan, they butchered Bengali Muslims in 71 so I wouldn't call them religious.

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

I'm not joking this actually made me laugh :rofl:

Your Air Force is small and outdated, they will get beaten by the PAF and then hell will rain all over Iran.

Sir, you can't deny India's role. We have got your monkey :)

That is pathetic. One prisoner, captured in very shady circumstances, carrying mysterious passports and id, with a windy tale feeding every Pakistani superstition about the reasons why the great state of Pakistan has failed to achieve true greatness, and everything that you dreaded finding under your bed at night suddenly becomes true?

If this is the best you have, you might as well go back to preaching about the 16, 18 or 20 Indian consulates in Afghanistan that brutalise Pakistan as a full-time activity. After all, people have had their fill of laughing at that set of claims.

That is pathetic. One prisoner, captured in very shady circumstances, carrying mysterious passports and id, with a windy tale feeding every Pakistani superstition about the reasons why the great state of Pakistan has failed to achieve true greatness, and everything that you dreaded finding under your bed at night suddenly becomes true?

If this is the best you have, you might as well go back to preaching about the 16, 18 or 20 Indian consulates in Afghanistan that brutalise Pakistan as a full-time activity. After all, people have had their fill of laughing at that set of claims.
Accusations ....Pakistan is not great state, but look at the pages of history, Indian govt never lose chance to damage Pakistan. From Kashmir, Siachin to East Paksitan....India found guilty. Gandhi family to Modi admitted to be a found of state sponsor terrorism in South Asia. A seed of terrorism distributed by Indian govt and now saying to control the production .......

Major development? 200 million that too from a nation of 650 million toilet less people :D good luck..you skipped northern allaince partnership with India..
its incompetence of both, not alone Pakistan is responsible for Pak Iran border.. but most incompetence is on Iranian part, you give birth to those fanatics, as i said neither Abdul Malik Rigi was Pakistani nor jaish al adal is Pakistani.. common Iranian Baloch fight along both jaish and Jandullah..
Our BLA militants in Pakistani Baluchistan are Marxist, Nationalist, separatist terrorists (which is in control now) they are not followers of Wahabbis andTaliban.. but they may support Balochs on other side bcoz of Sunni oppression stories.. or may be hostile intelligence who benifit from bad Pakistan and Iran relation arrange hideouts for Iranian militants in Pakistan..
anyways u skipped my question again.. isnt security situation improved from what you guys have in 2000's
dont start rants.. accept that they are/were leaders of Iranian revolution..supreme commander of Iranian forces.. Rouhani is puppet in hands of Mullah, Mullah can veto any decision of Rouhani with single action, why should Pakistani shia care about a useless puppet Iranian president/General?
So what you clowns are doing on PDF, go fist use all Iranian including you, do not misuse poverty and religion against Afghanistan and Pakistan and when this all answered in future dont whine like a whore that Pakistan raped you...
a if i was expecting you to accept that you are behind this group :victory1:
again my questions/
why we are not allowed to bomb those who are involve in radicalization of our people and sending them to Syria and Iraq.. ??
Why we are not allowed to bomb those who despite warning of Pakistan govt fund Shia political, religious, militant parties and making them ayatollah worshipers? Should i post pics of those brainwashed people holding banners with pics of Khomayni, and Ali Khaminai, Hassan Nasrullah in rallies? WTH khomaini and khaminai have to do with Pakistan? who is Hassan Nasrullah?? what he did for Pakistan?
Why we are not allowed to bomb those who allowed a famous gangster/murder of 100's of people named Uzair Baloch an Iranian passport?
Why should we not bomb those who send Abus Salam Rigi like terrorist in Pakistan via official border crossings and then whine against Pakistan..

you are a Joker who is talking on behalf of Shias without knowing anything.

Islamic Revolution is for All Muslims. No one on earth is able to defeat the Powerful Islamic Revolution.

the enemies of Islam havn't Yet seen the power and strength of the Islamic Revolution.

you Nato and monarchists losers cannot Harm ISLAM. Islamic Revolution is beyond your approach.

your backs are burning due to your own failures and enmity against the Islamic Revolution.

All enemies of the Islamic Revolution are Set to fall one by one. Fear the wrath of Allah swt which is on its way.

Believe me, I think the same, but some other people don't want it and seem to think Iran will stand by and do nothing.

The enemies of Islamic Revolution can only guess and will continue to harm only themselves.

Well, it is Islamic Revolution that has to regard the rules of the game but the enemies never regard and hence these enemies think they can do anything but they are blind and cannot see the traps set by Allah swt for these enemies of the Islamic Revolution.

I have no bad feelings towards Iran, It won't make me feel pleased to flex muscles to our brother bordering countries Afghanistan and Iran. Moreover, I am in alignment with Allama Iqbal POV over Iran, which suggests us to start trusting Iranians instincts. I understand we have some unpleasant memories of the past that are putting us two steps backward when we try to move ahead.
But i request Iranians to start trusting us. We received more killing blows to our existence than Iran. We have quarantined and eliminated all those threats that are causing pain to our existence. But it would take some time to settle down the remaining dust.
One thing is sure, our Foreign Policy is now getting mature our time. we are heading in a right peaceful direction.

LOL! If IRAN be part of NATO like saudi, we would have been good friend of Iran. I am sure you have no idea of the conflicts and are not aware of reason behind the POV of Allama Dr. Iqbal which is not based on emotion but on philosophy and facts and realities.

see the friendship like this : youtube.com/watch?v=lYIft-_FcYQ

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom