What's new

Four Iran border guards killed in clash on Pakistan frontier

LOL! If IRAN be part of NATO like saudi, we would have been good friend of Iran. I am sure you have no idea of the conflicts and are not aware of reason behind the POV of Allama Dr. Iqbal which is not based on emotion but on philosophy and facts and realities.

see the friendship like this : youtube.com/watch?v=lYIft-_FcYQ
You are a Zombie, I take you as Iranian ZOMBIE......but anyway you are fellow countrymen I've no grudge against you....Iran was the first Country in 15th Century who introduced Sectarianism in its Politics by forcing people to convert to specific sect....then again same Fools-blood line Promulgated sectarianism in 1979. In reply, Saudi Kings did the same with additional offer of exporting sectarianism....Now you both are turning heat to each other and that Evil Policy has no ends.
Now someone has to take responsibility to end this hate game. Your above Youtube Link is very Good remainder of the Iran-Saudi relation of the pre-sectarian era (Poisoned by Khomeini by revolting great Iranian Shah).....but things that have done can't be undone. :cray:and at the same time, it's not a MOMENT TO LOOSE....I am B+ and hopeful :tup:

It can't take off because it doesn't exist yet you imbecile. And if it didn't exist it wouldn't look like that, which was a poorly built mockup if an unfinished design.
This wasn't what your government said, your own officials said it was real, they faked pictures of it flying, was just RC, the government also sent pictures of it in the airfield with a pilot, its just a failure.

LOL! If IRAN be part of NATO like saudi
Saudi Arabia is not a part of NATO

LOL and you have very secular got? that openly calls for killing o palestinians ? whose foreign minister have to secure waiver in UK to portoect themsleves from war crimes
We call for the killing of terrorists, you call for the killing of Israelis and arm terrorists.
No war crimes have ever been done by Israel.

You are a Zombie, I take you as Iranian ZOMBIE......but anyway you are fellow countrymen I've no grudge against you....Iran was the first Country in 15th Century who introduced Sectarianism in its Politics by forcing people to convert to specific sect....then again same Fools-blood line Promulgated sectarianism in 1979. In reply, Saudi Kings did the same with additional offer of exporting sectarianism....Now you both are turning heat to each other and that Evil Policy has no ends.
Now someone has to take responsibility to end this hate game. Your above Youtube Link is very Good remainder of the Iran-Saudi relation of the pre-sectarian era (Poisoned by Khomeini by revolting great Iranian Shah).....but things that have done can't be undone. :cray:and at the same time, it's not a MOMENT TO LOOSE....I am B+ and hopeful :tup:

Islamic Revolution only brought death for all zombies and enemies of Islam.

the JEWhadist zombies alqaida, taliban, LeJ, LeT, JuD, JI, JUI, and many other helpless zombies are leading their masters to total failure.

you zombies infested by wahabiism tried to eliminate Shias in Pakistan since the 50s when Iran was ruled by your buddy zombie known as king of the kings but you reached no where. Now you want shias to be your obedient slaves that never happened and will never happen in future as all efforts of enemies of Islam will be wasted by the Grace of Almighty Allah swt. The enemies of Islam are getting weak and are no more strong that they once used to be.

this is the century of the people and only Islamic Revolution will shape the region and no one else despite Nato already trying their bad luck.

No Hindus were involved, as masters or as slaves.

No, sole reason. We will accept nothing but first place.

so u rated me for this

Hindu = Hindustan

now plz remove ur rating or else i will tag you everywhere where your countrymen will use name of Islam and Jihad...

@Oscar @waz @WAJsal @Horus @Irfan Baloch plz take notice of misuse of powers by @Joe Shearer

Untitled.png

you are a Joker who is talking on behalf of Shias without knowing anything.

Islamic Revolution is for All Muslims. No one on earth is able to defeat the Powerful Islamic Revolution.

the enemies of Islam havn't Yet seen the power and strength of the Islamic Revolution.

you Nato and monarchists losers cannot Harm ISLAM. Islamic Revolution is beyond your approach.

your backs are burning due to your own failures and enmity against the Islamic Revolution.

All enemies of the Islamic Revolution are Set to fall one by one. Fear the wrath of Allah swt which is on its way.

@AmirPatriot does he seems normal to you :D this is called brainwashing :)

Last edited:
This wasn't what your government said, your own officials said it was real, they faked pictures of it flying, was just RC, the government also sent pictures of it in the airfield with a pilot, its just a failure.

They didn't say the mockup was real, and they said the RC aircraft was not the real one. If you think you know what they said in Persian, go ahead and prove me wrong.

Saudi Arabia is not a part of NATO

We call for the killing of terrorists, you call for the killing of Israelis and arm terrorists.
No war crimes have ever been done by Israel.
Yeah thats the foreign minister has to secure special waiver to avoid charges

Islamic Revolution only brought death for all zombies and enemies of Islam.
Plz don't drag name Islam in each post.....It is your Product and you're marketing your BRAND to the worldwide community on the promise of rewards in hereafter.

the JEWhadist zombies alqaida, taliban, LeJ, LeT, JuD, JI, JUI, and many other helpless zombies are leading their masters to total failure.
The pre-1979 era....these name were unknown to many of us. But who cares, for you ....Your Brand name comes First....you are on your pious duty of calling people to salvation.....maybe backside in your mind....You are counting SAWAB, Naiki, Darja upward on numbers of posts you made each day :p:
ttt.jpg

you zombies infested by wahabiism tried to eliminate Shias in Pakistan since the 50s when Iran was ruled by your buddy zombie known as king of the kings but you reached no where
For Sucess in Sales Business. ..... You first need to create a Dramatic Scene....how the life will be if you don't have access to this product. Because every deprivation or loss have 2.5 Unit impact as compared to each gain that has 1 Unit impact on customers mind

Now you want shias to be your obedient slaves that never happened and will never happen in future
If the Customer is still not convinced .....then
Each Salesman is forced to have at least one HARPOON QUESTION about their product. That will be used in ending of each presentation ...after the delivery of all Postive aspect about their product.

like Insurance Salesman has following crafted Questions

Q:-- If you get Died in a sudden accident, How the life will be for your family and your children ?? have you ever thought about it?? :cry:

this is the century of the people and only Islamic Revolution will shape the region and no one else despite Nato already trying their bad luck.
Still not impressed. I think my BRAND is better than yours :p::p::p:

Last edited:
Plz don't drag name Islam in each post.....It is your Product and you're marketing your BRAND to the worldwide community on the promise of rewards in hereafter.

The pre-1979 era....these name were unknown to many of us. But who cares, for you ....Your Brand name comes First....you are on your pious duty of calling people to salvation.....maybe backside in your mind....You are counting SAWAB, Naiki, Darja upward on numbers of posts you made each day :p:
View attachment 316877

For Sucess in Sales Business. ..... You first need to create a Dramatic Scene....how the life will be if you don't have access to this product. Because every deprivation or loss have 2.5 Unit impact as compared to each gain that has 1 Unit impact on customers mind

Each Salesman is forced to have at least one HARPOON QUESTION about their product. That will be used in ending of each presentation ...after the delivery of all Postive aspect about their product.
Q:-- If you get Died in a sudden accident, How the life will be for your family and your children ?? have you ever thought about it?? :cry:

His marketing skills are worth a dime. If only he stop using them to serve his master, I am sure he can go much forward ahead,. But then again its typical desi slavish attitude calling oneself anything but Pakistani

His marketing skills are worth a dime. If only he stop using them to serve his master, I am sure he can go much forward ahead,. But then again its typical desi slavish attitude calling oneself anything but Pakistani
He is very Consistent Guy, he used to market his Brand relentlessly. We pass jeer, throw slurs on him but he proved himself Impregnable and very consistent. I think he can beat Mc-Donald & Starbucks....If he put his efforts in right direction. This is my sincere advice to him.

he won't get offended and alway tune to his goals without caring what the world thinks about him. This must be admire

They didn't say the mockup was real, and they said the RC aircraft was not the real one. If you think you know what they said in Persian, go ahead and prove me wrong.
Now you're rewriting history?
They said its real, they faked pictures of it in the airfield and said that the F313 is real and showed RC flying, saying it was real.

Now you're rewriting history?
They said its real, they faked pictures of it in the airfield and said that the F313 is real and showed RC flying, saying it was real.

Bullshit that again you have failed to prove.

Watch this from 1:57 onwards

They say after the design stage (marhaleh) they move onto building (sakht) an example (nemooneh) of the scale model. And he even says scale model in English. And then the interviewer asks if it is a smaller (koochik) model (and indicates a small size with his hands, again saying model in English) and the engineer confirms it. After the footage of the RC model the interviewer asks about the modeleh bozorgtar (larger model) and they go to see it. They never claimed this larger model can fly, if you disagree, prove it like I did, or get lost!

Bullshit that again you have failed to prove.

Watch this from 1:57 onwards

They say after the design stage (marhaleh) they move onto building (sakht) an example (nemooneh) of the scale model. And he even says scale model in English. And then the interviewer asks if it is a smaller (koochik) model (and indicates a small size with his hands, again saying model in English) and the engineer confirms it. After the footage of the RC model the interviewer asks about the modeleh bozorgtar (larger model) and they go to see it. They never claimed this larger model can fly, if you disagree, prove it like I did, or get lost!
Explain those pictures they posted:
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=F...hXKDxoKHYD3CkMQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=OMYYwY31gDAswM:
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=F...bm=isch&q=F313+airfield&imgrc=-KGsY1oHloKZRM:

https://www.google.co.il/search?q=F...bm=isch&q=F313+airfield&imgrc=qNQ49O76nm_htM:

Sorry, but your OWN government said that this jet was REAL, they only showed us the part of the jet flying, and not on the ground
This design is a FAILURE.

your nice NATO and Monarchists capitalists brand where only money matters and nukes becomes God.
hundreds of brans come and go thru out history and ours remain.
yours is a proven failure and could not defeat ours that is still not on offensive.
the one who tasted is just israel and cry like you.

Nato and saudi brand
Saddam brand
eagle claw brand
taliban brand
LeJ, LeT, JuD, JI, JUI
what next brand u have ?

wonder all these remaining brands will be biting and will be disowned sooner or later. :lol:

Shias are above all this and will save their country from the Nato and wahabi claws. they are doing it but you cannot see it since our enemies are blind.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom