What's new

Four Iran border guards killed in clash on Pakistan frontier

1. :rofl: OK you keep believing that. Anyone with a brain knows that almost all Iranian weapons are leaps and bounds more capable than what we had 30 years ago.

2. Lies. The project started in 1977 and the Israeli plan was deception from the start, even if the shah was still in charge.

3. "The 27.5 (8.39 mw) long missile weighs over three tons and is designed to simulate Shihab 3 class missiles (Iranian ballistic missiles with 1,500-2,000 km range)."

http://defense-update.com/20130903_silver_sparrow_shihab-3_target_tested.html

:lol: You're only just finding out how to intercept Iranian missiles designed 2 decades ago? The Shahab 3 was test fired in 1998.

There are new kids on the block.

Sejjil 2, 2500 km range, top speed of Mach 13. Nearly twice the speed of the Shahab 3.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sejjil

missile-sejil21.jpg

Emad, maneuverable warhead for evasive maneuvers, very high accuracy.

n2951544-4570564.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emad_(missile)

4. Because comparing two things "just cause" when they don't counter each other is a pointless exercise. You might as well say Israel makes better toasters than Iran, idgaf :D

5. :lol: Idiot :lol: I was being sarcastic. Iran will send hundreds of ballistic and cruise missiles towards Israel to overwhelm defences.

And why do you want to nuke me? :lol: Talk properly, anyway if Israel nuked Iran, it would be the last thing it ever did.

6. According to you Toophans will just bounce off an M113 and Kornets have a phobia of the Merkava. Wake up, tanks aren't invincible, far from it.

7. We don't need luck.

8. Send as many subs as you want, any war between us will not be dictated by naval battles.

9. "Wikipedia said its a fighter so it must be true".

Its a trainer first and foremost but can carry rockets missiles and bombs, just like a Yak-130. Hence why I said "light" CAS, implying its a secondary role.

Are you going to shut up any time soon? Its clear we don't agree on anything. Might as well stop wasting my time.

1. You want to see what you call advanced?

2. "Lies. The project started in 1977 and the Israeli plan was deception from the start, even if the shah was still in charge." Doesn't even matter.

3. "Sejjil 2, 2500 km range, top speed of Mach 13. Nearly twice the speed of the Shahab 3." This is just as easy task, You might not know, but the Arrow 3 could also be used as ANTI SATELLITE weapon, so your ballistic missiles aren't something new. Stop thinking your missiles could hurt us! they cant even penetrate our defenses!

4. In that same logic you say you cant compare bombers because they don't fight against each other, one could have more range, carry more bombs, fly faster and such and the other is worse in any other way but you cannot choose which one is better?

5. ":lol: Idiot :lol: I was being sarcastic. Iran will send hundreds of ballistic and cruise missiles towards Israel to overwhelm defences."
Yeah I know you were sarcastic, I simply said no matter how you will fire them they would be useless.
And no, you will not overwhelm our defenses, Israel said it is able to intercept thousands daily.
Also, you wont be able to send all of them, mainly because you will be nuked at the start of the war, and also because you have no cruise missile that is able to reach Israel.
It would be the last thing it did? Tell me what is going to happen, will your NOT ALLY, but a weapon exporter Russia do something? No, I think not.

6. "According to you Toophans will just bounce off an M113 and Kornets have a phobia of the Merkava. Wake up, tanks aren't invincible, far from it"
You wont be able to destroy any Merkava! we have the Trophy! Not even one Kornet actually destroy the Merkava even without it!

7. "We don't need luck."
You wont be able to spot a F-35 with a radar even with luck.

8. "Send as many subs as you want, any war between us will not be dictated by naval battles."
Yeah, the destruction of your navy would just be a bonus, then we will send some 1500km range Turbo Popeye nuclear armed cruise missiles straight into your president's anus.

Are you kidding me?
Its a copy of a fighter jet, that has 20mm cannons with just 280 rounds per gun, it cannot take more than 3000kg of bombs or ammunition, its actually ONE SEATED, and you think its a CAS? You are one delusional idiot.

Its a fighter, and actually a failure, just like your F313.

Are you kidding me?
Its a copy of a fighter jet, that has 20mm cannons with just 280 rounds per gun, it cannot take more than 3000kg of bombs or ammunition, its actually ONE SEATED, and you think its a CAS? You are one delusional idiot.

Its a fighter, and actually a failure, just like your F313.

Observe the Hasbara troll. He has now taken to completely ignoring what I am saying is the primary role of the aircraft, which is training.

He is also... blind?

its actually ONE SEATED

Iran-Saeqeh2-fighter-jet-8-HR.jpg

Saeqeh2-3.jpg~original

I will no longer respond to your trolling. Your posts have long left the realm of technical or strategic discussion, instead turning into nationalistic rants lacking any evidence or proof.

If you harass me again I will report you.

Attachments

• 'one seated'.PNG
    'one seated'.PNG
    547 KB · Views: 28
Can you elaborate a bit on this, are you saying that Saudi is financing groups out of Pakistan to harm Iran?
This means that either Pakistan is complicit or its incompetent to stop those groups.

All TTP and BLA attacks on Pakistan originate from " BROTHERLY " Nation of Afghanistan.

So tell me, is your Govt. COMPLICIT in those attacks or are you guys just plain INCOMPETENT ?

We have to drone them inside pakistan...
I wish that you checked your words before commenting since such statements can damage the relations between the two neighboring countries. It is tragic incident and I see Pakistanis genuinely sad for it. You cannot drone but both countries can work together in eliminating crime. Why not Iran and Pakistan sign an accord regarding such activities.

Observe the Hasbara troll. He has now taken to completely ignoring what I am saying is the primary role of the aircraft, which is training.

He is also... blind?

Iran-Saeqeh2-fighter-jet-8-HR.jpg

Saeqeh2-3.jpg~original

I will no longer respond to your trolling. Your posts have long left the realm of technical or strategic discussion, instead turning into nationalistic rants lacking any evidence or proof.

If you harass me again I will report you.
This is one of the 2 versions of the jets, there is also this one
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=h...hUFOBoKHWu8DmIQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=iqB0OXpr_e14HM:

I am harassing you? yeah of course.
Before you say its CAS, now you say its a trainer, while its actually a FIGHTER AIRCRAFT

Now you say Iran can't make fighter aircraft and you too will be made to eat your words like shit.
Also, those are your own words
"Iran cant make *FIGHTER AIRCRAFT* and you too will made to eat your words like shit
Kid, don't reply and change stories.

What a dumbazz u r.. i believe ur an indian with a false flag... anyway, the news is about iranian border guards killed in iran NEAR PAKISTANI BORDER, it never says its from Pakistani border instead its near Pakistani border within Iran,..

and Yes, Kulbhoshan is a totally different story, its an onduty officer arrested by our forces and i believe he is being served well,.. btw if u feel that much pain for him, you can offer ur azz instead of his for chitrol..

lol congratulation to your army for such a wonderful achievement but question is so what if you caught kulbhusan ? need reward money for that? or gonna nuke India? or .......

we catch many more on a daily basis in our borders and send their azz back to a place where they belong..

Terrorism is issue on Pak Afghan and Iran border. Blaming Pakistan for everything will never resolve anything. Indian Monkey found with his companion red handed in Baluchistan. Guess who be the beneficiary of unstable Baluchistan on both side of border.

Indian on social media rampage after NSG failure . You will found lots of forum on internet where Indian are cursing or calling name to Pakistan....You can t change the nature.

keep that monkey and move on.. btw one such monkey still in pakistan and roam around( why do you forget to mention that). btw pakistani media is no better when it comes to nuking India every now and then

The only ones who are going to suffer are the Muslims, like always.

I hate these types of responses. Tell me, if a Muslim runs up to you and punches you in the mouth, will you just stand there and take it because you don't want to make a Muslim "suffer"?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom