What's new

Four Iran border guards killed in clash on Pakistan frontier

No but I wouldn't call it troll.

If your not trolling then I would love to know why you appreciate such an attack?

Well there is no denying that Pakistan does indeed go after them, but they and many other groups still have bases in Pakistan and regularly operate out of Pakistan.

There is a reason why scum like PJAK, KDPI, Al Qaeda, MEK, Jundullah, Jaish al Adl and others only do cross border raids on Iran. Its because they have no proper bases in Iran itself. This is the tireless work of VEVAK, the IRGC and other Iranian intelligence and counter-terrorism organisations that have expelled these groups or not allowed them bases in the first place. Then they retreat to states who do not or cannot conduct effective action against them (Pakistan, modern Iraq, Afghanistan). If Pakistan was able to conduct similar action to Iran's counter-terrorism operations, there would be no problem. They wouldn't have bases in Pakistan. But Pakistan does not or cannot eliminate these groups, which is why Iranians like SOHEIL are anxious to see Iran cooperate more directly with Pakistan in attacking these bases in Pakistan.

Again, not in Pakistan's interests. It would anger their other allies, which they probably value more than you lot. And unlike the TTP, they don't damage Pakistan.

Again, not in Pakistan's interests. It would anger their other allies, which they probably value more than you lot. And unlike the TTP, they don't damage Pakistan.

So basically, Pakistan will do jack shit about these terrorists, because its not in Pakistan's interests.

Its not in Iran's interests to stay out of the India-Pakistan debacle. We gain nothing from not taking sides. Would it still be a good idea for Iran to, I don't know, house an Indian navy base in Chahbahar? After all, it wouldn't be a negative thing for Iran.

Obviously this wouldn't happen, permanent foreign bases are against Iran's constitution. But I just want to show you my viewpoint, which is that Pakistan is complicit in allowing these Wahhabi nutcases bases in Pakistan.

Seeing as Pakistan isn't going to do anything, then I and many other Iranians would fully 100% support Iranian UCAVs and Intelligence agencies covert operations in Pakistan against these terrorists, which is probably already happening.

main_p1645542.jpg

No offense to Iranians. I think you guys are looking for an excuses to step into Balochistan.You have major problems in Middle East which you and Saudi Arabia together fueled sectarian violence plaguing the entire Middle East with terrorism may come crashing down upon your door and Saudi Arabia.

Pakistan certain proxy groups have always been used for Kashmir. As for Afghanistan, that is undocumented which leaves room for debatable. Nonetheless, Pakistan proxy wars have no concern to Iran but sectarian policy of Persian-Arabian is your concern as you are next to Iraq and there is menace of ISIS that spreads terrorism in huge portion already. It is bad enough with RAW agent found in Balochistan through the diplomatic connection to Iran which could have easily undermined the diplomatic relationship with Pakistan.

Balochistan has unresolved problems that belongs to Pakistan and Pakistan is fully equipped to deal with them. I suggest Iran officials cooperate this time. It is in better interest for Iran if they cooperate with Pakistan for the sake of future as neighbor nations and CPEC.

So basically, Pakistan will do jack shit about these terrorists, because its not in Pakistan's interests.

Its not in Iran's interests to stay out of the India-Pakistan debacle. We gain nothing from not taking sides. Would it still be a good idea for Iran to, I don't know, house an Indian navy base in Chahbahar? After all, it wouldn't be a negative thing for Iran.

Obviously this wouldn't happen, permanent foreign bases are against Iran's constitution. But I just want to show you my viewpoint, which is that Pakistan is complicit in allowing these Wahhabi nutcases bases in Pakistan.

Seeing as Pakistan isn't going to do anything, then I and many other Iranians would fully 100% support Iranian UCAVs and Intelligence agencies covert operations in Pakistan against these terrorists, which is probably already happening.

main_p1645542.jpg

If it was happening, then Pakistan would have launched war against Iran. So no, it's not happening and it won't for quite some time. Power dictates who can do what, and right now, Iran isn't stronger than Pakistan.

As for hosting an Indian naval base, there is no point as your navy is already top dog in the region, doing so would just anger Pakistan and make them your enemy. I doubt you want that as Iran is already in a bad relationship with Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and America.

main_p1645542.jpg
:D . ok try it once . dnt send your president with an apologetic tune .

Because both of those countries are my country's enemy.
I would be glad if you would start a war, too.

You idiot. This isn't between Iran and Pakistan. This is a terrorist insurgency between Iran and terrorists in Pakistan. Iran and Pakistan aren't fighting each other.

If it was happening, then Pakistan would have launched war against Iran. So no, it's not happening and it won't for quite some time. Power dictates who can do what, and right now, Iran isn't stronger than Pakistan.

As for hosting an Indian naval base, there is no point as your navy is already top dog in the region, doing so would just anger Pakistan and make them your enemy. I doubt you want that as Iran is already in a bad relationship with Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and America.

Sure. So that Shahed-129 that crashed near Pakistan with missile pylons was just chillin'...

No offense to Iranians. I think you guys are looking for an excuses to step into Balochistan.You have major problems in Middle East which you and Saudi Arabia together fueled sectarian violence plaguing the entire Middle East with terrorism may come crashing down upon your door and Saudi Arabia.

Pakistan certain proxy groups have always been used for Kashmir. As for Afghanistan, that is undocumented which leaves room for debatable. Nonetheless, Pakistan proxy wars have no concern to Iran but sectarian policy of Persian-Arabian is your concern as you are next to Iraq and there is menace of ISIS that spreads terrorism in huge portion already. It is bad enough with RAW agent found in Balochistan through the diplomatic connection to Iran which could have easily undermined the diplomatic relationship with Pakistan.

Balochistan has unresolved problems that belongs to Pakistan and Pakistan is fully equipped to deal with them. I suggest Iran officials cooperate this time. It is in better interest for Iran if they cooperate with Pakistan for the sake of future as neighbor nations and CPEC.

We don't need to look for excuses. Terrorists are launching attacks on Iran and then scurrying back to Pakistan, to safety. Fact of the matter is, the Saudis have already made Balochistan another staging ground in the proxy war, by sponsoring terrorists there. If Pakistan didn't allow the Saudis to build their terrorist madrassas and had an effective campaign against terrorists in that area, Iran would have no reason to get involved.

And as your compatriot already said, Pakistan has "no interest" in fighting anti-Iranian terrorism in Balochistan. So we can't cooperate if Pakistan doesn't want to.

Last edited:
You idiot. This isn't between Iran and Pakistan. This is a terrorist insurgency between Iran and terrorists in Pakistan. Iran and Pakistan aren't fighting each other.

Sure. So that Shahed-129 that crashed near Pakistan with missile pylons was just chillin'...

We don't need to look for excuses. Terrorists are launching attacks on Iran and then scurrying back to Pakistan, to safety. Fact of the matter is, the Saudis have already made Balochistan another staging ground in the proxy war, by sponsoring terrorists there. If Pakistan didn't allow the Saudis to build their terrorist madrassas and had an effective campaign against terrorists in that area, Iran would have no reason to get involved.

And as your compatriot already said, Pakistan has "no interest" in fighting anti-Iranian terrorism in Balochistan. So we can't cooperate if Pakistan doesn't want to.

I don't care, I said to them to fight each other.

I can tell you for a fact, Pakistan is acting against these Groups that are carrying out Anti Iran Activities. It is not in Pakistan's interests to have frayed relationships with a brotherly country such as Iran. Not to long ago, Pakistan captured and deported several operatives to Iran who were involved in carrying out attacks inside Iran. You have to understand Pakistan's limitations, we are stretched right now from every angle. Pakistan is working hard to stabilize and bring prosperity to Balochistan. I can assure you, whatever help that can be offered to our Iranian Friends will be offered.

I don't see how this will achieve anything. Even if Iranian UCAV's carry out missile strikes, it can harass the threat but not eliminate it. The only way i can see the elimination of this threat is through cooperation between Iran and Pakistan.

main_p1645542.jpg
those who can make imaginary 5th gen planes can also make imaginary ucav .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom