What's new

Former DG ISPR appointed SAPM in Hon Capacity - April 2020

Lord knows he’s trying his best to welcome himself into pm secretariat.

His argument is if the country has been pushed back 10 years why not let him have a crack at it.

Had Aug 05 not happened. bana bhi dete ghorib ko but alas

Just give every thing to the army and sit back in home.

Firdous was much better in comparison to fawad ch...

Military establishment is way more better than the politicians.we lost half Country bcz of these thugs frauds Criminal's.

Sir i cant bat for politicians either...have seen their damage up closely in my country...my take is military persons no matter how brave ,talented cannot run manage economy that good like a professional who has studied economics...same way an economists no matter how brave or talented he is cannot manage a war...if militarty rule either over or covert was so good...pakistan would not have sold its sovereignty to US...honestly the US has killed thousands of your civilians as collateral damage in drone strikes...i have seen so many posts celebrating the same force for bringing down a museum junk called the mig but no posts as to why the same force allows drones from an non believer country to fly from your soil and kill thousands of your civilians as collateral.

If india has alowed say israel to kill naxals or villagers the same way...i would call my own country as a sham....no doubt...but i see most here look only one way....and the powers that be also gave a part of the kashmir it so want to "free" to another muslim oppressive nation china...who has put hundreds and thousands of muslims to untold misery...yet there are more threads worrying about muslims in india than china....just saying.

Of course not. Stable genius, as his buddy trump likes to say.
No we miss the ball scratching parchi reading chutia known as Nawaz Sharif aka patwariyon ka baap. The only facade that is slipping is your supposed 'neutrality' glad you got dumped from being a mod.

No we miss the ball scratching parchi reading chutia known as Nawaz Sharif aka patwariyon ka baap. The only facade that is slipping is your supposed 'neutrality' glad you got dumped from being a mod.
What a butthurt reply, if I had to give them both an IQ test, I’d say IK edges out NS. But you cry every time someone speaks against your dear leader, pls grow up. :lol:

Sir i cant bat for politicians either...have seen their damage up closely in my country...my take is military persons no matter how brave ,talented cannot run manage economy that good like a professional who has studied economics...same way an economists no matter how brave or talented he is cannot manage a war...if militarty rule either over or covert was so good...pakistan would not have sold its sovereignty to US...honestly the US has killed thousands of your civilians as collateral damage in drone strikes...i have seen so many posts celebrating the same force for bringing down a museum junk called the mig but no posts as to why the same force allows drones from an non believer country to fly from your soil and kill thousands of your civilians as collateral.

If india has alowed say israel to kill naxals or villagers the same way...i would call my own country as a sham....no doubt...but i see most here look only one way....and the powers that be also gave a part of the kashmir it so want to "free" to another muslim oppressive nation china...who has put hundreds and thousands of muslims to untold misery...yet there are more threads worrying about muslims in india than china....just saying.
I agree with some part...what options do we have...from the available options i still go with establishment.

I don't know about this person - but Firdos Ashiq Awan was a wrong appointment. She had a pretty bad reputation at the time of PPP and I wonder who convinced the captain that she was the right horse.

Hope this one does the better job.
well she got appointed by a parchi of a sitting general ,,,,,,,remember she lost election. like the other half of special orphans acting like advisors..

our army has a tendancy to bring the weakest horse to the national durby of politics,
it delibrate, by design, not by nature,
illusion of shadow govt, is always better. thats how the ghora sahib trained its slaves centuary ago
we still follow the divine slavery rule by letter n sprit,

every institution has faults , that r there to benifit the elite hypocrite.
they dont have any religion,they will adapt to any given idol of the moment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom