What's new

Former DG ISPR appointed SAPM in Hon Capacity - April 2020

i thought she got squeaky clean after tadbeeli 5g upgrade.

looks like she is back to corrupt feudal 4g services now.
She was always Corrupt but these past few years PTI was gathering Trash from all over Pakistan. I have never Blindly supported anyone. Unlike a lot i have Eyes to see Ears to listen i dont like to sugar coat things But this trash is exactly what got PTI Majority. Thats the state of things in Pakistan no point denying it PTI tried to stay away from Electable to a great degree in 2013 didnt end well for them then. Ganda ha Prr lazum ha yahan.

The road to power is paved with compromises, and casualties many more will be dropped on the way and the only good one can expect is that End may Justify the means.

The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties and the only good one can expect is that End may Justify the means.

what is this end you are talking about?

dude chairman PTI had his property registered properly weeks prior to election and having been a member of parliaments for decades with shady property documents totally missed by ECP.

Unless the end is some kingdom of heaven, nothing justifies this tyranny

So where are the Einsteins who kept saying Civil Military Relations were getting irreparable. This Bajwa News will Burn a lot of Behinds.

Firdous Ashiq Awan was a corrupt Women good residence PM office got rid of her. The sooner they get rid of All the Opportunist in PTI the better the future of Party will be.

Both are worthless Piece of Shits with their Specific Agenda they will be dealt with in time. And Even they arnt They are irrelevant.

She may be corrupt but believe me she is not in the same league as the military and ex military personnel.

I can give you so much evidence from purchasing food and veg for army how prices are doubled by the purchasing officer on invoice while in reality is was quarter of the price.

Crown of corruption belongs to the military that's a fact, I know some may get not like my comments but why would they after all they are ex military, relatives of military and beneficiaries of all this.

Maasi Firdosaan sacked.:lol:

chacha ek baat batayen..

mulk me berozgaari ki shara barhti jarahi hai. tarikeen e watan rozgar muhaiya na hone ki wajah se mulk laut rahe hain. naujawan ko nit naye tareeqay se sood me phansaya jaraha hai..

per retirement age barha di hai hukoomat ne. ye khula tazaad kia kisi khoonangezi ki taraf nahi lekar jaraha hame or ap dono ko?

She may be corrupt but believe me she is not in the same league as the military and ex military personnel.

I can give you so much evidence from purchasing food and veg for army how prices are doubled by the purchasing officer on invoice while in reality is was quarter of the price.

Crown of corruption belongs to the military that's a fact, I know some may get not like my comments but why would they after all they are ex military, relatives of military and beneficiaries of all this.

If you have evidence, publicise it. It is your patriotic duty. Share on social media, send it to the press, send it to the courts, send it to the foreign press.

He might be capable in media handling but I disagree with this appointment as a matter of principle, But Noora league pain is making it worthwhile.

by the way as DG ISPR Gen. Asim was very critical of N League.s handling of kulbushan Jadav issue. He was considered as a hawk and Nawaz sharif personally wanted him gone, but gen Bajwa made him CORPS commander Quetta and Noora was furious so now their pain is understandable

In my opinion, this is a really bad precedence. This will enforce the preception of the revolving door between higher-ranking military postings and political positions.

Military higher-ups should keep away from politics or political posts for at least 5 years.

As long as a candidate knows the job, nobody cares whether he/she from the mil background or civilian. Mostly Trump's appointments have to have a relation or part of US Army & the Pentagon like Mattis, Dana Boente (Ex-NSD), Ryan.Z (Ex-head of ASC), Former CIA-Dir Pompeo, W.Barr (Ex CIA official) name a few. Asim Bajwa is an expert in information warfare. No one comes close to AB in information handling including Asif Ghafoor. I have seen myself the environment and condition of mil directorate before (@ the time of Athar Abbas) and after him and how he and his team collaborate with the FO, GOVT & MIL for information sharing. He was entirely revamped/re-established Military Information warfare directorate aka ISPR HQ. He was the person who fought against the Indian propaganda when the Indian puppet holds the PM seat in Pakistan. He knows the job well as compared to many. Perfect appointment!

ub zara Rauf Klasara, Malick, Cartoon Mir sawal pooch kar dekhayeen deta hey agla jawaab

Last edited:
virtual tiger force coordination committee bana lo.

bohat jald tum inteshar me phel jaoge

Tum kohnseh force ka hisa hou pehleh yeh to batah doh

Tumarah to puranah kaam hai yeah media cell mein shareek hona

Well... shocking ..appointing Bajwa... strange ... chaloo Fawj ko he cabinet ma betha lia, now direct advice on national security matters. No complaint from one state institution.

Shibli Faraz is best selection.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom