What's new

IPP’s Aleem Khan asks Awn Chaudhry, Nauman Langrial to resign from Cabinet

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Untitled-1-163-696x342.jpg

Istekham-e-Pakistan Party (IPP) President Aleem Khan has directed its party members federal minister Awn Chaudhry and Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) Nauman Ahmad Langrial to resign from the Federal Cabinet, ARY News reported on Monday.

In a statement, the IPP president noted that his party has nothing to do with Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) government, directing federal minister Awn Chaudhry and SAPM Nauman Ahmad Langrial to resign from the Federal Cabinet.

Aleem Khan said that the two members were members of the federal cabinet in ‘personal capacity’. “IPP will contest the upcoming general elections with its independent status”, he added.

Earlier, Firdous Ashiq Awan, Central Secretary Information of Istehkam-e-Pakistan Party (IPP), ruled out ‘electoral alliance’ with Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), saying that her party cannot bear the latter’s burden.

Speaking on ARY News programme ‘Sawwal Ye Hai’, the IPP leader ruled out ‘electoral alliance’ with Shehbaz Sharif-led PML-N and said supporting it was tantamount to ‘political disaster’.

Firdous Ashiq Awan noted that the country was currently facing a constitutional crisis, saying that the only way out was ‘immediate and transparent’ general elections.

It is pertinent to mention here that seasoned politician Jahangir Tareen officially launched the “Istehkam-e-Pakistan” party.

Several Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) deserters Including former governor Sindh Imran Ismail, Amir Kiani, Sardar Tanveer Illyas, Mahmood Moulvi, Firdous Ashiq Awan, Ali Zaidi, Fayyaz ul Hasan Chauhan, Fawad Chaudhary and Nauman Langrhial attended the press conference.

While announcing the new political party “Istehkam-e-Pakistan” Tareen said: “We all have one purpose which is to work for the development of Pakistan”.

Tareen reiterated the need for leadership that can bring unity and end the divide in society amid the economic and political crisis.

Ihtelaam-e-Pakistan Party (IPP) President Aleem Khan has directed its party members federal minister Awn Chaudhry and Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) Nauman Ahmad Langrial to resign from the Federal Cabinet, ARY News reported on Monday.

Ihtelaam-e-Pakistan Party (IPP) President Aleem Khan has directed its party members federal minister Awn Chaudhry and Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) Nauman Ahmad Langrial to resign from the Federal Cabinet, ARY News reported on Monday.

I do not see IPP having much of a future.

Is mulk ki syasat is such a shitshow.

PPP is part of PDM and have a dozen ministers, but they say they aren't part of the government.

IPP is a party which is going to contest elections against N but has 2 cabinet members.

Opposition leader is going to get a ticker from the government.

It's a joke of a country.

PPP is part of PDM and have a dozen ministers, but they say they aren't part of the government.

IPP is a party which is going to contest elections against N but has 2 cabinet members.

As long as it works

The best joke is this

You grab a mick and walk in Lahore and larkana you will see a good number of people wanting to vote for Nawaz sharif and zardari

None of the above come close to that joke 🤣

I am no longer surprised how few 100 white people controlled Pakistan what I am surprised is how did they leave

Last edited:
As long as it works

The best joke is this

You grab a mick and walk in Lahore and larkana you will see a food number of people wanting to vote for Nawaz sharif and zardari

I am no longer surprised how few 100 white people controlled Pakistan what I am surprised is how did they leave

Because that is all they have done.

I was listening to a Yasmin Rashid interview, and she talked about this. Lahore main N league has given jobs in govt departments to people from their constituencies, you think they are going to vote elsewhere?

Same in Sindh, although that's a more convoluted story.

As long as it works

The best joke is this

You grab a mick and walk in Lahore and larkana you will see a food number of people wanting to vote for Nawaz sharif and zardari

Majbori signed the Atlantic Charter, forced by the U.S. to relinquish control of colonial territories after the war.
They would still need Kursi Nasheen Certificates to sit before a white Sab if not for that.

Because that is all they have done.

I was listening to a Yasmin Rashid interview, and she talked about this. Lahore main N league has given jobs in govt departments to people from their constituencies, you think they are going to vote elsewhere?

Same in Sindh, although that's a more convoluted story.
Well they can enjoy the situation their facing now.

Didn't know it was special spell that forces you to vote for someone eternally

I believe PPP is saying they're part of the government but not part of PDM. I agree still a big ####show. They made the nation a laughing stock, 1990s politics.

Whats hilarious is Pmln is saying we are not in government but PDM is 😆

Last edited:

And the noonie queen saying this isn't my government.

Enjoying the privileges while letting the people know how stupid they are.

Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you. Zindabad.

PmlQ and Ch Shujaat whilst in government arrested his own brother, visits him in jail trying to show sympathy. All Pervez Ellahi has to do is leave PTI and he will be paak and saaf.

Only because of the 2 world wars, their power decreased considerably. We should have won independence during WW1 when Germany was attacking Britain but still stayed as slaves. The reality is our own people were traitors, sold their soul for money, they controlled the police and army which was Pakistan/Indian/Bangali, as long as they were getting their salary, they were happy.

Everyone is trying to make bucks in shitty PDM and draining the exchequer of all that valuable money , it is being shifted in buying and selling p ..gg…s on the market , on the other hand some one’s egos are hurt in green khakis and wanna prove that they are giant Hulk.
Meanwhile poor Pakistani need to feed his family and survive these terrible conditions imposed on them so hardship they will have to bear unless they raise vote for PTI .

Everyone is trying to make bucks in shitty PDM and draining the exchequer of all that valuable money , it is being shifted in buying and selling p ..gg…s on the market , on the other hand some one’s egos are hurt in green khakis and wanna prove that they are giant Hulk.
Meanwhile poor Pakistani need to feed his family and survive these terrible conditions imposed on them so hardship they will have to bear unless they raise vote for PTI .

It shows they don't give a crap about the people of Pakistan. Absolutely disgusting. They want the people to obey the law, pay taxes whilst the men in power are busy looting, I bet they're thinking what a bunch of fools. What's more hurting is the people of Pakistan are dividing themselves between Pti v Pdm, its always the division that makes us weak. Are Pdm followers not suffering? We can all laugh and mock but the reality is everybody is suffering. Its the same old slave mentality, worshipping the local leaders, to the big boys. British ruled us in the same way, the people were under their local leaders and the local Rajas were under the British feet, showing complete loyalty for some power, influence and money. It lasted 250 years, now that is a long time.

I believe PPP is saying they're part of the government but not part of PDM. I agree still a big ####show. They made the nation a laughing stock, 1990s politics.

Whats hilarious is Pmln is saying we are not in government but PDM is 😆

Just heard Chan today say they aren't part of the government!

Back
Top Bottom