What's new

Former DG ISPR appointed SAPM in Hon Capacity - April 2020

Breaking News
Firdous Ashiq Awan Removed and LT Gen (R) Asim Saleem Bajwa appointed as Special Assitant to PM on Information in Honorary capacity who is Chairmain of CPEC authority for 4 Years while Senator Shibli Faraz will be federal minister for Information .

Source

a96d53d7-ac47-473e-b8ea-deba3f148770-1.jpg

ISLAMABAD: In a major development, the federal government on Monday named Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Senator Shibli Faraz as new information minister, ARY News reported on Monday.

As per details, the government de-notified Firdous Ashiq Awan as Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting and appointed Shibli Faraz as information minister.

Besides, the incumbent government also appointed Asim Saleem Bajwa as Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information.

https://arynews.tv/en/shibli-faraz-named-new-information-minister/

View attachment 627649

New Twitter Account
In sha Allah, Fawad chodhry, tera or tujh jaisy dosron ka number bhi jald aaeyga... Aameen.
Pakistan zindabad. :pakistan:

Wasn't Asim Saleem Bajwa head of the CPEC authority? I agree with removal of Firdous Apa but Shahbaz Gill should have been SAPM Information.
Boot ka khauf hy media ko :D

Cricketers are also Pakistanis. Every above 25 Pakistani male and female can become MNA and every MNA is potential PM.

jab 50 saal ka aadmi jail or masjid nahi ja sakta to parliament me uska kafan kyon banaya jata hai?

So where are the Einsteins who kept saying Civil Military Relations were getting irreparable. This Bajwa News will Burn a lot of Behinds.

Firdous Ashiq Awan was a corrupt Women good residence PM office got rid of her. The sooner they get rid of All the Opportunist in PTI the better the future of Party will be.

Now please lets replace shireen mazari and fawad Ch.
Both are worthless Piece of Shits with their Specific Agenda they will be dealt with in time. And Even they arnt They are irrelevant.

So where are the Einsteins who kept saying Civil Military Relations were getting Bad. This Bajwa News will Burn a lot of Behinds.

Firdous Ashiq Awan was a corrupt Women good residence PM office got rid of her.

i thought she got squeaky clean after tadbeeli 5g upgrade.

looks like she is back to corrupt feudal 4g services now.

their Specific Agenda they will be dealt with in time.

and till then jo fassad jitna phela sakta hai handsome halal hai.

jese hi firoun ishara kare unka khoon choos lena laken haram hai usse pehle kuch bola agar.

Might as well change the constitution and make the military head of every institution, they got it all nicely worked out

They get top wages for their service, bonus through corruption and then to top it up they get a pension as well another post which a civilian can do better and is entitled to.

so IK visit to ISI headquarters on Thursday was about this as well.

Article 6 to hukoomat per lagta hai esi soorat me. jaoge phir tank ke samne letne?
haha bilkul bhi nai! bas saeen sarkar keh mazzay hojanay hain! full thaikay day keh fauji aur xardari loot maar karain gay!

Worst choice ever, now military wonders why people like me have no love for it.

Back
Top Bottom