What's new

For overseas Pakistanis question

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
For example you are a UK/US/whatever citizenship with Pakistan heritage. You are draft into military and ask to fight Pakistan in a outbreak of conflict between UK/US/whatever vs Pakistan. Refusal of draft will be striped of citizenship and ask you go back Pakistan.

Which will you choose?

@Rusty @Itachi

I'd fly back to Pakistan. I'm in Britain because our family was poor and refugees from Kashmir. We lived in a remote village with little to no job prospects.

My father came here to work. I was born and raised here. I am a British national but my ethnicity and religion is different. I also have a Pakistani passport. For many of us here we are on our third or fourth generation but always asked to integrate: ie accept British culture above our own.

I have the same legal status and rights as a white man, but not the same acceptance. While I am racially and socially different they will never see me as truly equal, that's the European way.

I realise I am and always will be Pakistani. That is where ultimately my loyalty lies.

Last edited:
For example you are a UK/US/whatever citizenship with Pakistan heritage. You are draft into military and ask to fight Pakistan in a outbreak of conflict between UK/US/whatever vs Pakistan. Refusal of draft will be striped of citizenship and ask you go back Pakistan.

Which will you choose?

@Rusty @Itachi
I will surrender my nationality and arrive empty handed in Pakistan.

Hehe

I will use your strategy of not replying to the question and just change the topic.

It is illegal to learn about things that your government doesn't want you to learn about, but you really like hanging out on PDF.
Will you break your countries law and use a VPN to hang out on PDF?

I think I would, PDF is too much fun :D

How about you @Beast ?

Why change citizenship in the first place? How about the pledge you made for your new host?

Are they just real ceremonial?

I updated my post. Re-read it.

Regarding the new country - I am loyal as long as they are morally correct. If Pakistan was oppressing Britain I could not side with Pakistan, as ultimately my loyalty is to Allah, who has asked us to do right and avoid wrong.

However if its a 50:50 or the shoe is on the other foot, I'll back Pakistan. I'll be open and honest about it too. The European does not accept others as equals. Look how they treated the Jews. The Bosnians are ethically European yet they massacred them because thier religion was different.

The rule of law protects me today, but if it were ever to decay these people who act like savages towards us.

Not everyone is bad, but a sizeable fringe is.

Which will you choose?
I am British citizen [born/bred] and would fight for Britain against every country on earth excluding two.

• Pakistan
  • Turkey

I am actually too old at 57 and at any rate I could use conscientious objection as a means to avoid draft under British law but I guess your question is trying to draw at something deeper. So for the sake of answering your question I would accept losing my citizenship in case I was asked to fight Pakistan [being my land of heritage] and have relatives in Pak military. I could never fight them. It's question of blood. As regards Turkey I could never fight them although I have no Turkish heritage but my emotional investment in that great country is such I could possibly not fight them either. Thus I would be ready to surrender my citizenship.

Rest. Few like China, Iran, Afghanistan I might have some regret. Others no worries. Although if it was India, Bangla, Saudia, UAE [in order] I would take particular pleasure in pulling the trigger.

@KediKesenFare @T-123456

I am British citizen [born/bred] and would fight for Britain against every country on earth excluding two.

• Pakistan
  • Turkey

I am actually too old at 57 and at any rate I could use conscientious objection as a means to avoid draft under British law but I guess your question is trying to draw at something deeper. So for the sake of answering your question I would accept losing my citizenship in case I was asked to fight Pakistan [being my land of heritage] and have relatives in Pak military. I could never fight them. It's question of blood. As regards Turkey I could never fight them although I have no Turkish heritage but my emotional investment in that great country is such I could possibly not fight them either. Thus I would be ready to surrender my citizenship.

Rest. Few like China, Iran, Afghanistan I might have some regret. Rest no worries. Although if it was India, Bangla, Saudia, UAE [in order] I would take particular pleasure.

@KediKesenFare @T-123456

Well put bro.

Which will you choose?

@Rusty @Itachi
Will never join military force. If compelled, hathyar phynk k giraftar hojaon ga..

Very easy !
Go back to Pakistan.

Which will you choose?

@Rusty @Itachi

Which will you choose?

@Rusty @Itachi
Ask this question to yourself.. What if you get a second citizenship and your new country forces you to fight China. What will you do?

Citizenship is just an agreement between individual and existing govt of the land ..It's just set of rights and responsibilities.. Impermanent be it british or pakistani..

i will leave both to fight and migrate some nice island country:lol::enjoy:

Which will you choose?

@Rusty @Itachi
Dear you will find the answer if you post this question to the Chinese living in the west since Chinese diaspora outnumber Pakistani origin people by a large margin while USA + West are constantly conspiring against China and there's a chance that USA + NATO may take on China... so what will be the choice for them?

i join to say yes i fight pakistan but once i am air dropped i am walking home to azad kashmir to retire.

The British empire had many Muslims in the army but hey they hide that history and constantly taunt darker races with threats like fcuk off to your own country so why should one make the same mistake as their ancestors. plus truthfully were are second class citizens only on paper we are equal status. Now they are bankrupting our town and we lost our jobs and they are building new shopping malls etc for their own and elites. we lost out we have no say in these projects,. we are treated like cattle. Nowadays many ill stupid europeans blame muslims for migration to thier countries calling them invaders but the truth is they over there invading syria, libya, afghanistan, yemen, etc that why this lot over here.

Dear you will find the answer if you post this question to the Chinese living in the west since Chinese diaspora outnumber Pakistani origin people by a large margin while USA + West are constantly conspiring against China and there's a chance that USA + NATO may take on China... so what will be the choice for them?

Chinese are in Canada and Canadians are crying that chinese are taking over buying out all properties and business including buying out politicians.

Back
Top Bottom