What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
England are chokers that's for sure, but player quality wise they are there.

Germany as always will be in the top 4.

Italian players are good, have you seen Italy play before? You are writing them off even before you gave them a chance. don't forget 7 of argentina players play in italy

Netherlands is average??!!!
damn man,,,when was the last time u saw any match??:P

Yup agree with france

No mention of spain/brazil??

Yes argentina has talented players, however I don't see them gel well especially in midfield. Perhaps they do well in clubs but never for country

ur knowledge is not good.

here is whats gonna happen

last 4 teams will be brazil,argentina,germany and spain.

rest all are gonna get their arses kicked.

england is probably the worst team u have mentioned in ur list,,,,,,,it has 0 chance to make it to semi finals.

and argentina's problem is defence and not midfield

10442359_10152524144277164_4889733076218433418_n.jpg

Força Portugal!
Portugal Strength!

ur knowledge is not good.

here is whats gonna happen

last 4 teams will be brazil,argentina,germany and spain.

england is probably the worst team u have mentioned in ur list,,,,,,,it has 0 chance to make it to semi finals.

ur knowledge is not good

But better than yours(which makes my statements more valid than yours) :D

definitely not by argentina though

First you say Italy, now England.

I said argentina has a problem in its creative side of midfield(not the whole midfield itself). They do not have as many through passes or slick display of passing like other contenders.

But better than yours(which makes my statements more valid than yours) :D

definitely not by argentina though

First you say Italy, now England.

I said argentina has a problem in its creative side of midfield(not the whole midfield itself). They do not have as many through passes or slick display of passing like other contenders.

lets agree to disagree then

Germany is gonna win this cup however the injury to Rues today may hamper their chances to an extent .

Germany is gonna win this cup however the injury to Rues today may hamper their chances to an extent .
sorry very difficult to beat south Americans in south america never happen before that a third party wins a cup in that subcontinent

sorry very difficult to beat south Americans in south america never happen before that a third party wins a cup in that subcontinent
Mate you gotta agree that unlike previous world cups this time there is not one or two but maybe a dozen countries who could easily manage to win the world cup including the likes of Uruguay and Belgium .
However due to the fuildity and pace that bundesliga offers I think Germans are a serious contenders .

It is either Germany or Spain. This WC is going to anyone of these two.

Mate you gotta agree that unlike previous world cups this time there is not one or two but maybe a dozen countries who could easily manage to win the world cup including the likes of Uruguay and Belgium .
However due to the fuildity and pace that bundesliga offers I think Germans are a serious contenders .
Sometimes people underestimate Brasil look what they done With Champs in Confederation Cup Its not Europe anymore mate its South american Turfs Look at the past records here itz different Game

It is either Germany or Spain. This WC is going to anyone of these two.
Spain hahaha After brasil wooped them in Confederation Cup they are like Sissy :p::p::p::p:they are now in Physiological Burden

Spain hahaha After brasil wooped them in Confederation Cup they are like Sissy :p::p::p::p:they are now in Physiological Burden

They are going to bounce back. They have a very strong team.

They are going to bounce back. They have a very strong team.
Maybe not its South American Turf You can Count Germans But i hardly believe they will Cross even Quarterfinals Its South America Baby Land of underdogs Maybe you see a most Surprising and Vicious Cup Fights this time I Am Very Excited:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:this time:agree::agree::agree::agree:

539438f3d6728.jpg

- Photo by AP
When FIFA World Cup’s Chinese supplier Adidas failed to keep up with the demand of footballs in Rio de Janeiro, Sialkot ball manufacturing company Forward Sports stepped in and got the contract. They had only 33 days to make it happen but they managed it and now Pakistan will be represented at the World Cup by the ‘Brazuca’.

“It was a matter of honour for us, we wanted to do it,” Forward Sports’ head of new product development Hassan Masood Khawaja said. The ‘Brazuca’ was tested by more than 600 of the world’s top players, and 30 teams in 10 countries over two and a half years. Among the players involved in the testing process were Lionel Messi, Iker Casillas, Bastian Schweinsteiger, and 1998 World Cup winner Zinedine Zidane.

Published in Dawn, June 8th, 2014
http://i.dawn.com/primary/2014/06/539438f3d6728.jpg?r=986481025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom