What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deutschland über alles :D

India will win this fifa world cup :D

btw when its starting..i wish any latin country take this world cup.
Tu rahne de ... Butthurt !!! :p:
Netherlands, Germany and Uruguay have real chance this time around what you say?
I think atleast 2 out of these countries are going to be in the semifinals.

Netherlands, Germany and Uruguay have real chance this time around what you say?
defeating Brazil in Brazil Close to impossible task Mate Look what they done to Spain Nemar rocks!!!

defeating Brazil in Brazil Close to impossible task Mate Look what they done to Spain Nemar rocks!!!
Nah Brazil doesn't have much of a chance this time around.

we see that Never underestimate power of Brazil
Well lets see what happens I beileve Uruguay has a far better chance this time around from the South American countries !!!

Well lets see what happens I beileve Uruguay has a far better chance this time around from the South American countries !!!
After seeing Brazil kicking Spain in confederations cup Last year You still believe them Less potent:disagree::disagree::disagree:

After seeing Brazil kicking Spain in confederations cup Last year You still believe them Less potent:disagree::disagree::disagree:
I told you I have a strong feeling about Uruguay. Won the bet last time around with netherlands making to the finals :p:

1.) Why exactly did you mention India?
2.) yes, I hope for Brazil :D

I mentioned India because i support India in this Fifa cup :D Its first time i am supporting any team other than Pakistan

why you guys forgot about Argentina?

I just wish no one will win from(Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain)

This time for Africa or south america..Uruguay, Brasil, Argentina have chances but it seem two/three teams in semi will be from Europe as usual

2014-05-20-00-42-46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom