What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Pakistan will loose again :coffee:

Thursday, June 12

I am praying .....this world cup get over soon... I have 2 guys under me who are football "vattu" fellows..... I am worried about their productivity during world cup......

I am praying .....this world cup get over soon... I have 2 guys under me who are football "vattu" fellows..... I am worried about their productivity during world cup......
FIFA happens once in 4 years so let them enjoy this one month from june 12th to jully 13th. :-)
You jealous boss :angry:

But I think its the mindless games like IPL which happens every year that drastically reduce the productivity.:frown:

FIFA happens once in 4 years so let them enjoy this one month from june 12th to jully 13th. :-)
You jealous boss :angry:

But I think its the mindless games like IPL which happens every year that drastically reduce the productivity.:frown:

Yeah..... That is why i dont watch IPL..... and i dont follow it too....

Tu rahne de ... Butthurt !!! :p:
Netherlands, Germany and Uruguay have real chance this time around what you say?
I think atleast 2 out of these countries are going to be in the semifinals.

i think Spain will go with the Cup this time...

And Pakistan will loose again :coffee:

Thursday, June 12

You know levina bibi i used to think that why our teams who were great in playing hockey could not even perform ordinary in football when there is so much similarities between these two sports..its just stick we use in hockey instead of leg baqi goal he karna hota ha na players ko dodge de k lol

lgMPP50317.jpg

Deutschland über alles :D

They're my 3rd favourite for this tournament. My football loyalties go:

1) England (or Pakistan if it ever qualifies :P)
2) The Netherlands
3) Germany

lgMPP50317.jpg

They're my 3rd favourite for this tournament. My football loyalties go:

1) England (or Pakistan if it ever qualifies :P)
2) The Netherlands
3) Germany

Lol England have no real chance my friend. It is either Germany or Spain again. :)

You know levina bibi i used to think that why our teams who were great in playing hockey could not even perform ordinary in football when there is so much similarities between these two sports..its just stick we use in hockey instead of leg baqi goal he karna hota ha na players ko dodge de k lol
Interesting!!!
Yes sirf goal hi toh karna hota hai.
But I guess the subcontinent players are lesser on stamina when compared to the beasts of Brazil,Argetina,Germany and the likes. :D

Lol England have no real chance my friend. It is either Germany or Spain again. :)

I know. But we're all praying they make it to the quarter finals at least. Anything more is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom